Votes: 5 11.9%
  • midcan5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Toro

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
If I were to create a thread like this...I would have to include at least 20 posters and I couldn't figure out the top one to vote for sooooooooooooooo...that is why creating polls like this is so mean and not a nice thing to do.

LMAO
It is the brown nosing effect....
ewwwwwwwww butt snorkeling...gross....but I know some like that shit. :lol:

If I were to create a thread like this...I would have to include at least 20 posters and I couldn't figure out the top one to vote for sooooooooooooooo...that is why creating polls like this is so mean and not a nice thing to do.

LMAO
Are you saying xitoso, or however you say his name, is just rep whoring with his poll?

LMAO
ewwwwwwwww butt snorkeling...gross....but I know some like that shit. :lol:
All you have to do is look at it for what it is it pays well....:lol:

LMAO
Are you saying xitoso, or however you say his name, is just rep whoring with his poll?
Would he do that?

If you guys knew me in real life up close and personal, you would vote for me :razz:

But as it is, go ahead and hate on me :lol: I thrive on adversity

If you guys knew me in real life up close and personal, you would vote for me :razz:

We won't hate you unless you thrive on the new age of "progressive diversity" and "spreading the wealth" :eusa_whistle:

We won't hate you unless you thrive on the new age of "progressive diversity" and "spreading the wealth" :eusa_whistle:

Then you will love me, I am a far right extremist according to Janet Nepalitano :cool:
2/3 of the country are far right extemist according to Janet Nepalitano.

Forum List

Back