Votes: 5 11.9%
  • midcan5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Toro

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
OH my, this thread will be nothing but nice things said to each other? Oh Fuck that shit, because you know a true friend, a nice person gives you the damn truth no matter what...therefore...the OP missed the longboat for not adding me and you all selecting me but...fuck it cause you all suck.

LMAO
I was voting for you when I voted for other...

... bitch! :lol:

OH my, this thread will be nothing but nice things said to each other? Oh Fuck that shit, because you know a true friend, a nice person gives you the damn truth no matter what...therefore...the OP missed the longboat for not adding me and you all selecting me but...fuck it cause you all suck.

LMAO

Now Terry, we think you are a very nice person, too! Got to post more! :lol:

LMAO
I was voting for you when I voted for other.

Bitch! :lol:
at least you got my name right. :lol:

LMAO

Now Terry, we think you are a very nice person, too! Got to post more! :lol:
I promised myself to try and not use the word FUCK too much...That's why I haven't been posting much, Anne. :lol:

LMAO
I was voting for you when I voted for other.

Bitch! :lol:
at least you got my name right. :lol:

LOL! It's just a matter of time before this thread about niceness ends up in the Flame Zone.

If I were to create a thread like this...I would have to include at least 20 posters and I couldn't figure out the top one to vote for sooooooooooooooo...that is why creating polls like this is so mean and not a nice thing to do.

LMAO

If I were to create a thread like this...I would have to include at least 20 posters and I couldn't figure out the top one to vote for sooooooooooooooo...that is why creating polls like this is so mean and not a nice thing to do.

LMAO
Maybe it would be nicer to have a poll about the meanest poster?

LMAO
It is the brown nosing effect....

LMAO
Maybe it would be nicer to have a poll about the meanest poster?
Well the same problem because I deserve both number one spots don't you think? :lol:

Forum List

Back