USMB

Islam is not a race.. There is not a race associated with being a Muslim...

Prime example of the progressive urge to white knight on behalf of Islam. They display the exact opposite behavior when it comes to Christianity.
There is no race that represent Christianity also...Just a fact. If you can't deal with it consult the God of your choice.....

Which has nothing to do with what I said. Whether you care to admit it or not, western society is founded on centuries old christian philosophy and the left is hell bent on replacing it with a new dogma.

Prime example of the progressive urge to white knight on behalf of Islam. They display the exact opposite behavior when it comes to Christianity.
There is no race that represent Christianity also...Just a fact. If you can't deal with it consult the God of your choice.....

Which has nothing to do with what I said. Whether you care to admit it or not, western society is founded on centuries old christian philosophy and the left is hell bent on replacing it with a new dogma.
The elft you speak of they are a small fragment of society yet they supposedly wield so much power...Hmmm...Western society is based on christian philosophy...I really don't understand where in the New Testament that Christ preached war, disease, greed and famine as a way of life...

That is the second thing I've seen you post that is even rational and worth the electrons all weekend...

Did you stop doing ketamine or something?

6648474.jpg

The elft you speak of they are a small fragment of society yet they supposedly wield so much power...Hmmm...Western society is based on christian philosophy...I really don't understand where in the New Testament that Christ preached war, disease, greed and famine as a way of life...

The left I speak of controls higher education and is currently hard at work radicalizing the future leaders of our nation.

The left I speak of controls higher education and is currently hard at work radicalizing the future leaders of our nation.
I have school chums that are PHD's and teach at colleges and I don't know what makes you think they are like this because they are not, now my redneck cousins that are teachers may talk in a rough voice..

I have school chums that are PHD's and teach at colleges and I don't know what makes you think they are like this because they are not, now my redneck cousins that are teachers may talk in a rough voice..

You're living in denial if you think campuses are churning out a bunch of moderates.

UMich Student Who Insists Wood Paneling Is Racist Gets It All Backwards

Self-Identifying Marxist Professors Outnumber Conservatives as College Professors

I have to say, USMB is one [ only] forum I've been on where you can speak the truth regarding race
some of these others won't let you say anything about race -- except if it's disparaging whites

harmonica from what I read on these posts,
you can say anything, and only if you break the rules
can your posts get removed if reported.

That's why a slew of people complain that
bigots get away with posting racist threads.
As long as they post content relevant to the OP, then the cracks
back and forth can ride on those posts. The rule is
the posts must contain relevant content and not derail the thread.

There are complaints back and forth.
Thanks for your observations which prove
the complaints are on both sides, thus
free speech is being used both ways!

Just don't speak the truth about Muslims, I just came off of a week long ban.

One of the forum's "authorities" is a petty bed wetting bag of smashed assholes, but for the most part you can say just about anything you want and that is what makes this the best forum on the net.

It's funny to me that typical conservatives seem to have no problem with shitting on Muslims on a daily basis but you run for the hills and start screaming "STORMFRONT" when Jews are mentioned.
It's getting so bad here that you can hardly even call Muslims "carpet kissers" without getting a warning.

Dear Taz the posts have to include CONTENT relevant to the OP.
At least one line. So if you don't include content, and your
post only has namecalling directed at the poster, there's nothing
to justify keeping that post on that thread.

Plenty of people complain that posts with personal attacks
AREN'T removed. but as long as ONE LINE of content is included,
that's within the rules.

I have to say, USMB is one [ only] forum I've been on where you can speak the truth regarding race
some of these others won't let you say anything about race -- except if it's disparaging whites

harmonica from what I read on these posts,
you can say anything, and only if you break the rules
can your posts get removed if reported.

That's why a slew of people complain that
bigots get away with posting racist threads.
As long as they post content relevant to the OP, then the cracks
back and forth can ride on those posts. The rule is
the posts must contain relevant content and not derail the thread.

There are complaints back and forth.
Thanks for your observations which prove
the complaints are on both sides, thus
free speech is being used both ways!
roger that
I see hate from both sides
being polite and nice is always better for discussion...I see a lot more impoliteness though

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having discussions on race, but there is a glaring difference between having a legitimate discussion or disguising these discussions as an excuse to engage in blatant racism or anti-Semitism, which several members have been guilty of.
on both sides

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having discussions on race, but there is a glaring difference between having a legitimately discussion or disguising these discussions as an excuse to engage in blatant racism or anti-Semitism

I don't see a lot of Anti-semitism around here. People always get labeled anti-semite for mentioning the undeniable truth regarding the over representation of Jews in the media and financial sectors. Similar to how we get accused of racism for referencing high crime rates among the black community. We're discouraged from talking about these issues but there's no such taboo about labeling white men as the prime culprit for terrorism in the US.
agree---I think that was more prevalent pre-1960
I've said this before--my dad never seemed racist...never said anything hateful like that...but his brother made short quips/''light'' derogatory about Jews and blacks

Accomplishes nothing.

It makes me laugh.

It makes a bunch of people laugh I'd be willing to bet.

That is my primary reason to be here is to be entertained. I can't speak for anyone else.

Of course the more intelligent posters make great arguments and share valuable information, but I have yet to see just one person post a thread admitting someone else's point of view was better, or had changed their minds. So I hope you don't mind if I stay in my tree and fling shit at moonbats.

giphy.gif
very good point....
I try to cover all bases though...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having discussions on race, but there is a glaring difference between having a legitimate discussion or disguising these discussions as an excuse to engage in blatant racism or anti-Semitism, which several members have been guilty of.
on both sides

Dear harmonica
And no better way to learn how to overcome those mutual fears and biases
than to practice sharing, mistakes and all. We are privileged to have access
to free speech and a chance to work out issues on all sides this way, by
interacting directly. China will go after people and their families for saying
anything against the Chinese govt and official positions. They can't even
say anything positive about the Dalai Lama but have to all echo the official
party line and say he is political.

We have free speech here, and yes we are going to express our biases
and beliefs, as flawed and messed up as they may be.

If we can learn to deal with our differences, we have a chance to make society work.
Nothing's going to be perfect. People are going to spread misperceptions
and misinformation. The most we can do is share what we know, what we see;
and receive insights and corrections from others.

If we don't open ourselves to hear what grievances the other sides offer,
how can they open up and hear what we bring to the table?

It's a mutual stretch, a mutual give and take. Very hard and humbling,
easier said than done.

But thanks to forums and mods on boards like this,
we have places where we can exercise and share freely.
And even have these discussions AT ALL!!!

Thanks for being here. The more you gain from others
the more they will receive from you. It's not one way
speech, but an interactive process where the
discussion takes on a life of its own and we all grow
to be bigger better people for it. Take care and keep on keeping on...

on both sides

I never said otherwise. I have removed threads and dinged posters for creating troll threads bashing whites as well.

on both sides

Dear harmonica
And no better way to learn how to overcome those mutual fears and biases
than to practice sharing, mistakes and all. We are privileged to have access
to free speech and a chance to work out issues on all sides this way, by
interacting directly. China will go after people and their families for saying
anything against the Chinese govt and official positions. They can't even
say anything positive about the Dalai Lama but have to all echo the official
party line and say he is political.

We have free speech here, and yes we are going to express our biases
and beliefs, as flawed and messed up as they may be.

If we can learn to deal with our differences, we have a chance to make society work.
Nothing's going to be perfect. People are going to spread misperceptions
and misinformation. The most we can do is share what we know, what we see;
and receive insights and corrections from others.

If we don't open ourselves to hear what grievances the other sides offer,
how can they open up and hear what we bring to the table?

It's a mutual stretch, a mutual give and take. Very hard and humbling,
easier said than done.

But thanks to forums and mods on boards like this,
we have places where we can exercise and share freely.
And even have these discussions AT ALL!!!

Thanks for being here. The more you gain from others
the more they will receive from you. It's not one way
speech, but an interactive process where the
discussion takes on a life of its own and we all grow
to be bigger better people for it. Take care and keep on keeping on...
the misconceptions and myths are a major factor--the MSM is a big problem there.....
people not thinking in terms of reality

on both sides

I never said otherwise. I have removed threads and dinged posters for creating troll threads bashing whites as well.
roger that....

Just don't speak the truth about Muslims, I just came off of a week long ban.

One of the forum's "authorities" is a petty bed wetting bag of smashed assholes, but for the most part you can say just about anything you want and that is what makes this the best forum on the net.

It's funny to me that typical conservatives seem to have no problem with shitting on Muslims on a daily basis but you run for the hills and start screaming "STORMFRONT" when Jews are mentioned.
It's getting so bad here that you can hardly even call Muslims "carpet kissers" without getting a warning.

Dear Taz the posts have to include CONTENT relevant to the OP.
At least one line. So if you don't include content, and your
post only has namecalling directed at the poster, there's nothing
to justify keeping that post on that thread.

Plenty of people complain that posts with personal attacks
AREN'T removed. but as long as ONE LINE of content is included,
that's within the rules.
I always include content, just don’t criticize camel jockeys, this place is probably run by one of Osama bin Laden’s many turd sniffing brothers.

on both sides

I can think of at least 4 posters who are incapable of a posting that Doesn't troll against whites.

They keep on posting their troll threads, though.

There is one of them right now in the European section going off about white people being able to vote in Italy.

oh, a figment of your imagination

why didn't you say so.

Florida teacher outed as white nationalist with podcast: report

Forum List

Back