USMB

There is no race that represent Christianity also...Just a fact. If you can't deal with it consult the God of your choice.....

Which has nothing to do with what I said. Whether you care to admit it or not, western society is founded on centuries old christian philosophy and the left is hell bent on replacing it with a new dogma.
The elft you speak of they are a small fragment of society yet they supposedly wield so much power...Hmmm...Western society is based on christian philosophy...I really don't understand where in the New Testament that Christ preached war, disease, greed and famine as a way of life...

The left I speak of controls higher education and is currently hard at work radicalizing the future leaders of our nation.
I have school chums that are PHD's and teach at colleges and I don't know what makes you think they are like this because they are not, now my redneck cousins that are teachers may talk in a rough voice..

You're living in denial if you think campuses are churning out a bunch of moderates.

UMich Student Who Insists Wood Paneling Is Racist Gets It All Backwards

Self-Identifying Marxist Professors Outnumber Conservatives as College Professors

Kids have formed their political identity long before they get to college..

Prime example of the progressive urge to white knight on behalf of Islam. They display the exact opposite behavior when it comes to Christianity.
There is no race that represent Christianity also...Just a fact. If you can't deal with it consult the God of your choice.....

Which has nothing to do with what I said. Whether you care to admit it or not, western society is founded on centuries old christian philosophy and the left is hell bent on replacing it with a new dogma.
The elft you speak of they are a small fragment of society yet they supposedly wield so much power...Hmmm...Western society is based on christian philosophy...I really don't understand where in the New Testament that Christ preached war, disease, greed and famine as a way of life...

The left I speak of controls higher education and is currently hard at work radicalizing the future leaders of our nation.

oh, a figment of your imagination

why didn't you say so.

Florida teacher outed as white nationalist with podcast: report
And don't forget the war on christians...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having discussions on race, but there is a glaring difference between having a legitimate discussion or disguising these discussions as an excuse to engage in blatant racism or anti-Semitism, which several members have been guilty of.
on both sides
Really?

That’s odd because only conservatives are currently trying to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

Only conservatives are trying to place undue burdens on the right of minorities to vote.

Only conservatives are trying to deny immigrants their right to due process of the law.

And only conservatives exhibit an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims.

You might want to revisit that ‘both sides’ nonsense.

You're not omy..what's his handle..

Super-Nazi..Help me out somebody!

Cultsmasher, iz ya?

Just don't speak the truth about Muslims, I just came off of a week long ban.

One of the forum's "authorities" is a petty bed wetting bag of smashed assholes, but for the most part you can say just about anything you want and that is what makes this the best forum on the net.

It's funny to me that typical conservatives seem to have no problem with shitting on Muslims on a daily basis but you run for the hills and start screaming "STORMFRONT" when Jews are mentioned.
It's getting so bad here that you can hardly even call Muslims "carpet kissers" without getting a warning.
It’s tough being an ignorant, hateful rightwing bigot these days – to be consistently wrong, all your arguments failing as fallacies, and in the end all you’ve accomplished is to reaffirm the fact that most on the right are ignorant, hateful bigots.

That’s truly sad and awful.

Did you figure out Hillary lost yet?

That’s odd because only conservatives are currently trying to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law.

Only conservatives are trying to place undue burdens on the right of minorities to vote.

Only conservatives are trying to deny immigrants their right to due process of the law.

They can't even figure out who they are, how do you establish rights? Frankly, a transgender expects everyone to give up rights in order to grant them rights. The Constitution does not work that way. You my not infringe on the rights of others.

It is not a burden to have a state issued ID.

Immigrants have no problem with due process, illegal one do.

Muslims will kill Muslims given the absence of other religions. I think you will find the news shows far more hostility FROM Muslims toward others.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having discussions on race, but there is a glaring difference between having a legitimate discussion or disguising these discussions as an excuse to engage in blatant racism or anti-Semitism, which several members have been guilty of.
on both sides
Really?

liberals are FOR criminals:
sanctuary cities for criminals
I guess you like men going into bathrooms with little girls???!!!!!????!!!!!
going in girls bathrooms to peek at little girls?????!!!!!??????

undue burdens on minorities hahahahahhaahh total bullshit
blah blah blah
the liberals are angels---hahahahahahhahah sure

liberals are FOR criminals:
sanctuary cities for criminals
I guess you like men going into bathrooms with little girls???!!!!!????!!!!!
going in girls bathrooms to peek at little girls?????!!!!!??????

undue burdens on minorities hahahahahhaahh total bullshit
blah blah blah
the liberals are angels---hahahahahahhahah sure

Look we know how to deal with liberals, so we spend time working on that. A racist simply is not worth the time.

One of the forum's "authorities" is a petty bed wetting bag of smashed assholes, but for the most part you can say just about anything you want and that is what makes this the best forum on the net.

It's funny to me that typical conservatives seem to have no problem with shitting on Muslims on a daily basis but you run for the hills and start screaming "STORMFRONT" when Jews are mentioned.
It's getting so bad here that you can hardly even call Muslims "carpet kissers" without getting a warning.
It’s tough being an ignorant, hateful rightwing bigot these days – to be consistently wrong, all your arguments failing as fallacies, and in the end all you’ve accomplished is to reaffirm the fact that most on the right are ignorant, hateful bigots.

That’s truly sad and awful.
the left/liberals want to KILL white people!!
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
I'd say wanting to kill people is pretty intolerant--wouldn't you?
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
hate?? the leftist have their haters also:
hate crime offenders:
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.
Offenders

we don't want muslims/islamics here because they want to KILL us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd say that is a good reason for not wanting them here
Boston has a population of about 600,000 with 1% islamic
who committed the Boston Bombing??? Islamics
9-11 almost 3 THOUSAND Americans killed by muslims in ONE day
hell no we don't want them--it's self defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accomplishes nothing.

It makes me laugh.

It makes a bunch of people laugh I'd be willing to bet.

That is my primary reason to be here is to be entertained. I can't speak for anyone else.

Of course the more intelligent posters make great arguments and share valuable information, but I have yet to see just one person post a thread admitting someone else's point of view was better, or had changed their minds. So I hope you don't mind if I stay in my tree and fling shit at moonbats.

giphy.gif

But you aren't having to deal with offended ones that create reports over it.

There really isn't much funny about race and the ugly comments concerning it.:uhoh3:

Folks - please remember, that in Announcements and Feedback - FLAMING is PROHIBITED. USMB Lounge rules apply.

Unfortunately, the USMB Race Relations/Racism board is just a bastion where our resident board racists can just spew their hate threads

Not much serious discussion

There have been a few times I have wondered if I was at usmessageboard or muslimbrotherhoodmessageboard.
I hear you.
I suppose there must be some reason this site moderates from an Islamist perspective, but since it is a privately owned site, they are under no obligation to share that reason.
This site is likely owned by one of Osama bin Laden’s many, many brothers.

Unfortunately, the USMB Race Relations/Racism board is just a bastion where our resident board racists can just spew their hate threads

Not much serious discussion

....with fairly equal numbers of black racists who hate whites and white racists who hate blacks.

The situation is only muddied when extreme partisans only acknowledge one or the other.

Forum List

Back