Usmb

I was not very nice today. I insulted this board and some of it's members by having a hissy fit. I apologize to usmb, and those I took my frustration out on.

That is all. Except that I feel bad. Y'all have been kind to me. I was not very kind today.:(

So What.....we all have off days.......we still loves you:eusa_angel:steve

Last edited:
I was not very nice today. I insulted this board and some of it's members by having a hissy fit. I apologize to usmb, and those I took my frustration out on.

That is all. Except that I feel bad. Y'all have been kind to me. I was not very kind today.:(

It sounds like SOMEONE has been bad, alright!

When were you last spanked?

Oh, about 55 years ago?:eusa_whistle:

I cussed. I got angry. Well, I was already semi angry, not feeling well, bad night with a health issue, adding a bitter sister wanting a fight....and stupid me coming here and taking it out on folks and this board. So yeah..I was bad. I am bad. But then I feel bad for being bad and jumping on people who didn't deserve my lashing out.
Oh, I have plenty of excuses, but it doesn't make me NOT feel bad go away. So that is why I wanted to apologize publicly because I was mean, publicly.

Venting on this board is OK by me.........I vent sometimes in flamed topics, and vent harder sometimes when I have a bad day at work........

It's just human nature.......So I'll call this an apology as well for those days on this board when I slammed the hell out of everyone in my path for being in a bad mood............

:evil:

Did anyone ever think that instead of creating an apology thread, that maybe they should treat the boards like they do everyday conversation at their local bar or wherever they congregate, and keep their bigotry and hate to themselves?

But.....................of course they don't........................message boards are anonymous, and that is why people think they can get away with being hateful (at least, until their conscience catches up with them).

Ahhhhhhhhhh Shudddddddddddduppppppppppppppppp.............

Sorry about that...........

:eusa_shhh:

Cry me a river.

Forum List

Back