USMB racial censorship question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the moderators allow this sort of thread to stand, when it's nothing more than a racist's attempt to
Why do the moderators allow this sort of thread to stand, when it's nothing more than a racist's attempt to demonstrate his racism?

It just gets sicker and sicker in America!

Well, Then.

I think your only real recourse at this point would be to quit usmb in protest, move back to Pakistan and marry whichever of your 83 first cousins that your father picks out for you.
Why would you think that leaving would be his only recourse? He literally just made a thread about it, so there is ONE recourse that is already officially on the books. The mere existence of this thread proves your post is wrong.
Donald is an antisemitic, pro terrorist lunatic constantly hating on all things American.

Quite frankly, I am surprised you support that, and are as virulently opposed to free speech.

Since this thread was not started by the creature, what thread are you referring to?
Ok, you made the claim that he hates jews, loves terrorists, and hates all American things. Now comes the part where you have to prove it. Good luck with that. I already know how im going to make you look like a fool when your predictable answers come rolling in.
Yeah ..it only says thing like "Isreal is an evil apartheid regime that should be pushed into the sea and drowned"

You fucking uneducated moron, I'm sure that you are quite prepared to tell me there is nothing the least bit antisemitic about advocating killing them all

Why do the moderators allow this sort of thread to stand, when it's nothing more than a racist's attempt to
Why do the moderators allow this sort of thread to stand, when it's nothing more than a racist's attempt to demonstrate his racism?

It just gets sicker and sicker in America!

Well, Then.

I think your only real recourse at this point would be to quit usmb in protest, move back to Pakistan and marry whichever of your 83 first cousins that your father picks out for you.
Why would you think that leaving would be his only recourse? He literally just made a thread about it, so there is ONE recourse that is already officially on the books. The mere existence of this thread proves your post is wrong.
Donald is an antisemitic, pro terrorist lunatic constantly hating on all things American.

Quite frankly, I am surprised you support that, and are as virulently opposed to free speech.

Since this thread was not started by the creature, what thread are you referring to?
Ok, you made the claim that he hates jews, loves terrorists, and hates all American things. Now comes the part where you have to prove it. Good luck with that. I already know how im going to make you look like a fool when your predictable answers come rolling in.
Yeah ..it only says thing like "Isreal is an evil apartheid regime that should be pushed into the sea and drowned"

You fucking uneducated moron, I'm sure that you are quite prepared to tell me there is nothing the least bit antisemitic about advocating killing them all
I would save all of them who aren't evil zionists. You're an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back