Usmb Nutters.........

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
...........will swallow their vomit and voice agreement with Bill Maher again. His "New Rules" segment from last night with disgust them and give them a hard on at the same time.

I won't post a link here.........it will be provided.

...........will swallow their vomit and voice agreement with Bill Maher again. His "New Rules" segment from last night with disgust them and give them a hard on at the same time.

And who is Bill Maher?

-Geaux

You sure are an arrogant half-wit, aren't you?

I can be arrogant. That comes with generally being accurate. Let's see if I get this one right, though. Shall we?

Also....I'm pretty sure that having just half a wit puts me squarely in the top echelon here at the USMB. Thanks for noticing.

who here pays to watch that idiot Maher?

they are the nutters in my book:cow:

I can be arrogant. That comes with generally being accurate. Let's see if I get this one right, though. Shall we?

Also....I'm pretty sure that having just half a wit puts me squarely in the top echelon here at the USMB. Thanks for noticing.
We can agree with the "half wit" part, and you're certainly welcome. Insight is doubtlessly rare on these boards.

Right about what, exactly? Some other half-wit comedian you rambled about in the OP saying something you think (that's actually making me laugh as I write it..you thinking) people you declared nutters would agree with?

You're a seriously arrogant and witless individual. If it wasn't entertaining it would undoubtedly be sad.

Right about what, exactly? Some other half-wit comedian you rambled about in the OP saying something you think (that's actually making me laugh as I write it..you thinking) people you declared nutters would agree with?

You're a seriously arrogant and witless individual. If it wasn't entertaining it would undoubtedly be sad.

Give it some time, Grasshopper.

Forum List

Back