USMB mysteries

ez is a moderate they are just trying to pass off as liberals...

there are no liberal mods....

Not that I'm trying to open a can of worms, and sprinkle them all over the floor before I leave for work, but...

What difference does a Liberal vs. Conservative Mod make, since their only job is to enforce board rules, and move things to the correct forum? There aren't 2 difference sets of rules based on party affiliation.

Squish on that. :lol:

o there is a lot of difference....but its mainly to poke the admins in the side and remind them of the "fair and balance" bullmal....but please lets not try to pass off moderates as liberals....

How the hell did froggy get 35 rep points? :confused:

What USMB mystery makes you scratch your head in wonder?

How is it determined, or who is it that determines how many rep points a USMB member receives when someone gives them a positive rep.

Inquiring minds ( mine ) want to know.

How is it determined, or who is it that determines how many rep points a USMB member receives when someone gives them a positive rep.

you get the total number of points that the repper has for a pos rep and half that much taken away for a neg rep.

USMB has an algorithm that tracks how often a particular poster pos reps me, "Ravi." The more times a poster has repped Ravi, the higher the rep points they receive when they are repped.

you get the total number of points that the repper has for a pos rep and half that much taken away for a neg rep.

So ... if I have 20 rep points and I give you a positive rep for your response, you'll in turn receive 20 rep points. Yes?
I'm going to go ahead and give it a try, JUST because of your avatar.

So ... if I have 20 rep points and I give you a positive rep for your response, you'll in turn receive 20 rep points. Yes?
I'm going to go ahead and give it a try, JUST because of your avatar.

Understand, it takes a thousand rep points given to add one rep to an individual. You also receive one rep for every 1000 posts.

o there is a lot of difference....but its mainly to poke the admins in the side and remind them of the "fair and balance" bullmal....but please lets not try to pass off moderates as liberals....
You really want the job, don't you?

why are there no liberal mods?

:eusa_eh:

I know one of them is MIA- probably in an asylum somewhere, tending to her invisible cat, according to the rumours I've been spreading.

Del seems to be shifting a bit to the left as of late, though it might just appear that way as the Right has become more radicalized.

☭proletarian☭;2136230 said:
Why Ravi's so stupid :eusa_angel:
Apostrophe disaster! :lol:
You know, when it takes longer for this system to load the 'edit' function than it does for someone else to reply, it's time to fix something. :doubt:

Our official story is that the post was formatted for print in Eastern Asian propaganda, where the apostrophe is believed to be an evil curse.

Or something..

Forum List

Back