USMB Members:

You guys have all the fun. :sad:

If you would be less nice and a tad more vicious, you too could be part of the 'Troll Zip Rep' club. :lol:
i dont think it was mean to neg rep a n00b that posted she wanted to burn doctors alive

I agree, so that I sent her into red territory. I must do it nicer than DiveCon, no negs back from the noobs/trolls. We may need more fertilizer on the board though. Should get a better crop than this one.

Thank you for saving us from the evil trolls. I would have never been able to figure it out on my own and coulda have died. Why is it that they are so fun tho ?

Thank you for saving us from the evil trolls. I would have never been able to figure it out on my own and coulda have died. Why is it that they are so fun tho ?

I'll reincarnate you should the unthinkable occur. Their fun because the best meltdowns come from trolls.

I'll reincarnate you should the unthinkable occur. Their fun because the best meltdowns come from trolls.

Looks to me like our baboon troop was taking a licking before the big shots came in and used their banhammers. It was all that saved us for being infiltrated.

Our Saviors ! !

Attachments

• $super heros.jpg
    $super heros.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 87

Forum List

Back