USMB Members:

You wouldn't ...

cryingwithlaughter.gif

Be fair, Gun. There was only about six that showed up today. Easy to miss that little infestation.

No Cali, I banned about 15 maybe more in the past 24 hours :eek:

:eek: 24?

Wow!

Yep! Thankfully, everyone remained calm while the Mods and Admins used the
fly-swatter.gif

I'm going to name my next child "Mod" in gratitude for the effort that was put forth to save our baboon troop.

We need to keep our professional troll status. We can't have a bunch of wannabes comin' in and giving the place a bad name.

We definately are a much better troop than any other board in the whole world. We must stay pure and keep newbies outta here until they know their place.

Attachments

• $baboons.jpg
    $baboons.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 45
I'm going to name my next child "Mod" in gratitude for the effort that was put forth to save our baboon troop.

We need to keep our professional troll status. We can't have a bunch of wannabes comin' in and giving the place a bad name.

We definately are a much better troop than any other board in the whole world. We must stay pure and keep newbies outta here until they know their place.

Newbies are fine... as long as their not comin' in a swarm to disrupt our fighting among ourselves. These ones were here lookin' for a fight. And they got it. We won. We own the internets!

Newbies are fine... as long as their not comin' in a swarm to disrupt our fighting among ourselves. These ones were here lookin' for a fight. And they got it. We won. We own the internets!

Damn straight woman--we got some of the best damn fighting baboons on this here planet. No one dares fuck with us.
I'm ordering a t shirt. Good thing they aren't armed with a lotta rep or it coulda been bloody.

USMB where trolls don't thrive. I'll find a university to get us a few thousand.

But we can play with them while we wait for the banhammer, right? We like playing with trolls.... we use them to sharpen our claws.

Yes, and who could do it better than CA Girl or WillowTree??? Have at `em girls...:badgrin::badgrin:

Actually, goldie did more than her share. Where the hell were you? You could have had leftovers! Cold Troll.... delicious! :lol:

kinda like the fighting Sulivans
they fought each other like normal kids
but let anyone from outside step in and they fought as a team

kinda like the fighting Sulivans
they fought each other like normal kids
but let anyone from outside step in and they fought as a team

Go USMB Baboons Go-----we can kick anyones ass cuz we got all the rep !!!!!!!!!

So basically we were attacked, fought back valiantly until the Mods saved us, rinse, repeat....and I was oblivious to all of this drama?

Gheesh. I'll sleep through The Second Coming at this rate.

So basically we were attacked, fought back valiantly until the Mods saved us, rinse, repeat....and I was oblivious to all of this drama?

Gheesh. I'll sleep through The Second Coming at this rate.

I can't believe you missed the war. It was hell but we eeked this one out. Our rep and status are intact and we still own this piece of the net ! WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back