USMB Members:

So basically we were attacked, fought back valiantly until the Mods saved us, rinse, repeat....and I was oblivious to all of this drama?

Gheesh. I'll sleep through The Second Coming at this rate.

I can't believe you missed the war. It was hell but we eeked this one out. Our rep and status are intact and we still this piece of the net ! WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

Well, next time will you please PM me?

Or better yet, call....1-800-dontleavemeoutofthedrama, LOL.

So basically we were attacked, fought back valiantly until the Mods saved us, rinse, repeat....and I was oblivious to all of this drama?

I can't believe you missed the war. It was hell but we eeked this one out. Our rep and status are intact and we still this piece of the net ! WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

Dear Clueless in Cleveland,
Hell I run for cover when strangers hit this joint and let our leaders do their job.
Sincerely,
DilloDUCK

Yep it was pretty good Maddy, we had a Emma something or other and then we had free candy,helen keller & annie oakley check our the introduce yourself thread,it was pretty funnyy

Dear Clueless in Cleveland,
Hell I run for cover when strangers hit this joint and let our leaders do their job.
Sincerely,
DilloDUCK

LOL! So, no early warning system, eh?

I can't believe you missed the war. It was hell but we eeked this one out. Our rep and status are intact and we still own this piece of the net ! WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

I think we should have a USMB scan team, we wouldn't want any newbies hiding contraband rep up their ass or anything. Also, I think we need to know what troll alert status we are at right now...orange...red??? Inquiring minds need to know...

I can't believe you missed the war. It was hell but we eeked this one out. Our rep and status are intact and we still own this piece of the net ! WOOOOOO WOOOOOOO

I think we should have a USMB scan team, we wouldn't want any newbies hiding contraband rep up their ass or anything. Also, I think we need to know what troll alert status we are at right now...orange...red??? Inquiring minds need to know...

You haven't been procesed yet? Look at this little light.

*flash*

You will go back to your message board and have your normal squabbles and happy life.

You haven't been procesed yet? Look at this little light.

*flash*

You will go back to your message board and have your normal squabbles and happy life.

Are you kidding--didn't you read the warning. You better check it out again. We are to report any unusual behavior. That's a bitch I know but please try to do the best you can. The grazing grounds of our troop may be at stake.

grazing.jpg

Last edited:
Attention Regular Members of the USMB:

The board has been invaded the past few days by trolls/sock puppets. My theory is some banned members are pouting and have resorted to these kind of tactics to be a pain in the ass. They also have recruited the other 5 members of their small forums to come here and be trolls. They aren't very creative, but they let us use the ban hammer, so that's always fun.

Just keep an eye out for them, hit the 'report' button if you suspect something unusual like the ones we've seen the past few days, and continue getting a good laugh from them until they are banned.

Thanks!

I've suspected as much too, but if I had said anything about it, I would have been accused of whining. So thanks.

The board has been invaded the past few days by trolls/sock puppets. My theory is some banned members are pouting and have resorted to these kind of tactics to be a pain in the ass. They also have recruited the other 5 members of their small forums to come here and be trolls. They aren't very creative, but they let us use the ban hammer, so that's always fun.

Just keep an eye out for them, hit the 'report' button if you suspect something unusual like the ones we've seen the past few days, and continue getting a good laugh from them until they are banned.

Thanks!

I've suspected as much too, but if I had said anything about it, I would have been accused of whining. So thanks.

Whiner.

LOL!

BTW, did everyone know what was going on but ME???

Thanks!

Negged for whining!

Thanks!

Negged for whining!

Tricky bitch.

Forum List

Back