USMB Members:

They keep negging Divey. That's hysterical! :lol::lol: All those 0 reps have got to hurt! :lol:

0 reps are always confusing. Especially if the comment with them isn't very clear. Do you ignore it or say thanks? :confused:

Poor Dive, but somehow I think he'll live.

I only got one.... I had a clue in with the comment 'you're such a bitch'. Usually, that's someone who either doesn't know me or is pissed. :lol::lol:

You guys have all the fun. :sad:

0 reps are always confusing. Especially if the comment with them isn't very clear. Do you ignore it or say thanks? :confused:

are you kidding???

i'm :rofl:

Thought you might be. I didn't exactly have the grief counselors ready to send in. :lol:

I dun get it. Divey is not rude, he's not an extremist, and as best I can tell, he hasn't begun any threads this weekend.

How would he attract all this attention from newbies? (Or even banned oldies?)

Is he the USMB Man your man could smell like?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE[/ame]

I only got one.... I had a clue in with the comment 'you're such a bitch'. Usually, that's someone who either doesn't know me or is pissed. :lol::lol:

You guys have all the fun. :sad:

If you would be less nice and a tad more vicious, you too could be part of the 'Troll Zip Rep' club. :lol:

Should I report my own troll threads/posts?

Or would that be considered unwise?

EZ is not talking about our long time and beloved trolls :eusa_angel:

hahahahaha, xotoxi is the Mother of all Trolls, but he's OUR TROLL! :D

I actually find xotoxi quite funny and sometimes deeply funny. I've repped him often, even though I don't agree with him all that much.

But he makes me laugh. So does R.C. :razz: I don't think either do it to hurt.

Right there is a clue that they are 'butt hurt' banned members....................:eusa_shhh:

I bet I know which butt got hurt. How funny. :lol::lol::lol: (R)eally, this might be a pain in the ass for the Mods but the rest of the board could take bets on how long they'll last.
Does that fall under 'talking about moderator actions on the boards'?

scared.gif

Forum List

Back