USMB Is Reviewing The Current Reputation Breakdown. We Are Open For Input Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaysus.jpg

Picked a bandwagon to follow has to be in there somewhere.

:eusa_angel:

:lol:

Then jumping off the bandwagon is there also. Good.

jaysus.jpg

Picked a bandwagon to follow has to be in there somewhere.

:eusa_angel:

Along with. You too can learn to manipulate the masses with fake tits :eusa_angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Road apple list -5,000
  • Peat moss -3,000
  • Loam -1,000
  • Dirt -500
  • Sand +-0 (Sea level)
  • Gravel (Rep counts) +10
  • Pebbles (Picture privileges) +20
  • Stones (Post links) +30
  • River Rocks (youtube) +50
  • Quartz +100
  • Concrete +200
  • Tin +500
  • Copper +1000
  • Silver +2000
  • Gold + 3000
  • Platinum + 4000
  • Lapis +5000
  • Opal +6000
  • Sapphire +7000
  • Aquamarine +8000
  • Ruby +9000
  • Emerald + 10,000
  • Diamond + 20,000
  • Blue Diamond +50,000

Sand has it's uses. We could make glass gems

and for that matter....so does dirt, loam and peat moss. All have a use and purpose....value. The negative stuff needs to be funny..... like "is busy eating a dirty diaper" :lol:
You didn't know that loam comes from a combination of decaying flora and fauna, namely worm fecal matter and such? :wtf:

Oh, well... :eusa_whistle:

I think 5000 and above should be "Hung Like Bull" or "Attention Whore" or "Dances With Bikers".

That is an interesting point...make + rep something other than a positive pixel 'achievement' and vice versa with - rep.

But sand is so willy-nilly. A lot of people post here less than 7 times. If they got up to Gravel, they'd know they could post a picture, and at the River Rock level, they'd know they could post a news or debate link or you-tube. Oh, and I forgot--Concrete would be a good one for +200. That usually is the point where one becomes a solid member and has figured out you can reward other posters with positive reps, too. I had NO IDEA what a rep was when I got here and for a couple of weeks or even months. :lmao: Seems I answered reps with something totally off the wall like "So far, so good, so far, so good, so far, so good" For at least a week. :redface:

I agree with your sentiment however 'sand' is used as an insult on this board.

Sand has it's uses. We could make glass gems

and for that matter....so does dirt, loam and peat moss. All have a use and purpose....value. The negative stuff needs to be funny..... like "is busy eating a dirty diaper" :lol:
You didn't know that loam comes from a combination of decaying flora and fauna, namely worm fecal matter and such? :wtf:

Oh, well... :eusa_whistle:

worm castings and decayed organic matter!! Best fertilizer in the world.

Site Rules have to apply. No Bestiality, No Family, No Threats.

You just can't accuse someone of bestiality, the topic itself is allowed. Though those topics seem to disappear under the cloak of darkness it seems....

Anyway, I never pay attention to rep.

I generally don't either. But there are some people who take internet forums so seriously that rep comments are what their mood for a given day is based on.

Seriously. I thank people for nice comments, but that is about it.

I generally don't either. But there are some people who take internet forums so seriously that rep comments are what their mood for a given day is based on.

Seriously. I thank people for nice comments, but that is about it.

I rarely rep a post. But sometimes one deserves it. I'm more liberal with my "thanks". But I never pay attention to what I get. It's too arbitrary. Like someone once told me they were going to neg rep every post I made and I could help but laugh....I mean, do they seriously think it really matters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back