USMB Is Reviewing The Current Reputation Breakdown. We Are Open For Input Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want to look at something as obsolete

Look at the one rep point "bonus" for every thousand posts. There was a time that actually meant something

why bother? total assholes have positive rep while other posters are gang negged (which is suppose to be against board rules but goes on)

many times it is the mentality of simply punishing the messenger

change the negative rep runs back to where it could be given every 8 reps or so......dont be so civil about rep..then you might not have to worry about the high rep numbers

Just give the posters everyone is supposed to not like a huge scarlett letter to make them easier to spot. :lol:

LOL-I'm totally laughing at myself for having no clue about this until I read this thread. Talk about not paying attention. :lol:

I agree with the so and so can start his own religion being changed to his/her own religion since many of the high rep scores are female.

Otherwise, Most of the suggestions here are pretty creative.

why bother? total assholes have positive rep while other posters are gang negged (which is suppose to be against board rules but goes on)

change the negative rep runs back to where it could be given every 8 reps or so......dont be so civil about rep..then you might not have to worry about the high rep numbers

sniff sniff

negative.

living in a basement, pirating the internet.
can't leave home without it's security blanket and pacifier.

positive

religions will be made about you
Discovered the meaning of the internet.

How about.... "Lives in Mommy's Basement." -10,000

LOL, i thought about that but was not sure if would pass the family rule. Though i would prefer it as living in mommys basement.

LOL-I'm totally laughing at myself for having no clue about this until I read this thread. Talk about not paying attention. :lol:

I agree with the so and so can start his own religion being changed to his/her own religion since many of the high rep scores are female.

Otherwise, Most of the suggestions here are pretty creative.

hover your cursor over the badges under your rep number..... :lol:

here is another one

suffering from that "time of the month" on a daily basis.

Seeing as I've never understood the reputation system, please explain it to me.

Does giving or receiving thanks have anything to do with it?

And, what benefit is there to giving thunbs up as opposed to thumbs down?

The rep system is ridiculous. One needs only to read one of the posts by Warrior102 to understand that moron couldn't lead lemmings off a cliff let alone start a new religion, unless of course it worshiped at the alter the vulgar and obscene.

I support adding a "no thanks" button so posts like every one of Warriors usual crap can be properly recognized and credit taken for reporting it so.

Last edited:
The rep system is ridiculous. One needs only to read one of the posts by Warrior102 to understand that moron couldn't lead lemmings off a cliff let alone start a new religion, unless of course it worshiped at the alter the vulgar and obscene.

I support adding a "no thanks" button so posts like every one of Warriors usual crap can be properly recognized and credit taken for reporting it so.

What a great idea!

What he said.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Have no idea if this is an option within the VBulletin software, I believe the "Rep Power" number should be a combination of Rep points and number of posts that it took to earn that number.
For example...
2500 rep points/4000 postsx1000 = Rep Power 625.
3000 rep points/7500 posts x 1000 = Rep Power 400.
Just sayin, I think a truer reputation is gained this way... :dunno:

how is that glass house of yours wry?

i guess you also miss the point of the system is supposed to be fun.

Yes, that too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back