USMB Icon Impression

Pavel Svinchnik

Jan 28, 2018
I know that the USMB icon is supposed to be an American eagle in red, white, and blue, but at first glance on the forum list, it looks like a circus clown throwing his head back and laughing. The red area is the mouth, the two outside blue areas are tufts of hair, and the central blue is the nose. Does anyone else see that, or have a different interpretation?

3519464264_5242fa4d79.jpg

Just what do you see in this ink blot?

rorschach-inkblot-3.jpg

I know that the USMB icon is supposed to be an American eagle in red, white, and blue, but at first glance on the forum list, it looks like a circus clown throwing his head back and laughing. The red area is the mouth, the two outside blue areas are tufts of hair, and the central blue is the nose. Does anyone else see that, or have a different interpretation?

getPart

You could be in for a rough time if needed to pass a serious Rorschach Ink blot test.. Just sayin'.. :banana:

to me, it looks like the sun setting behind lake louise in banff.

I once planned to go skiing up there but never got around to it; now I'm too old for skiing. There's probably a lesson in all that.

You are observant and you have humor your place is here at least I think?:th_yourecute::p

New Topics

Forum List

Back