USMB - Get High Day

The OP does know we have REAL LEO's on THIS board and promoting any kind of group function that promotes ILLEGAL activity on this board makes both the board AND those members subject to violations of U.S. federal law. Think "Silk Road".

Getting drunk is not illegal.
Getting high is not illegal (in some states)
but if the want to kick me off and are looking for a reason, it will be what it will be....
No, not at all. Just pointing out some facts. Calling for and promoting mass illegal activity IS illegal on the net. You open the members and ownership up to very complicated legal process.
Getting drunk and posting drunk is NOT illegal.

But promoting the gathering on a board and calling for say Coke use? That is violating FEDERAL law and they may not see it as thread worthy humor.

Is it now.

And what federal law would that be Pinko? The "No no don't post that on a message board Act of 1937"?

Check your First Amendment. Might need a tune-up.
I'm NOT saying do not do it as I could truly care less. But as a board owner myself that thread would get locked out.
The 1st covers free speech NOT promotion of illegal activities.
Just think about it before you do it is all.

So again, you have no answer, because... none exists. "Promotion of illegal activities" my ass.

By the way you spelled "bored" wrong.
I would SUGGEST if anything it be promoted by PM thus letting the board and staff off the hook for previous knowledge.

Getting drunk is not illegal.
Getting high is not illegal (in some states)
but if the want to kick me off and are looking for a reason, it will be what it will be....
No, not at all. Just pointing out some facts. Calling for and promoting mass illegal activity IS illegal on the net. You open the members and ownership up to very complicated legal process.

But promoting the gathering on a board and calling for say Coke use? That is violating FEDERAL law and they may not see it as thread worthy humor.

Is it now.

And what federal law would that be Pinko? The "No no don't post that on a message board Act of 1937"?

I'm NOT saying do not do it as I could truly care less. But as a board owner myself that thread would get locked out.

So again, you have no answer, because... none exists. "Promotion of illegal activities" my ass.

I would SUGGEST if anything it be promoted by PM thus letting the board and staff off the hook for previous knowledge.

Who gives a shit what you would suggest? You're a rebel without a clue.
Again for the furniture polish sniffers: No statute = no crime.

Is it now.

Who gives a shit what you would suggest? You're a rebel without a clue.
Again for the furniture polish sniffers: No statute = no crime.
cereal_killer
Your board your call. You MIGHT want to weigh in on this...

class........ class....................................

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank-you.

Forum List

Back