USMB Fantasy Football

No one else for fantasy? It's shocking to me how hard it is to get a USMB league together. :(

It's okay. Some of the people on this board are like 90 years old and still don't understand fantasy. Others are already in multiple league.

We had our family/friends draft last Saturday, out on the redwood deck. We have a dynasty league with a salary cap. Keepers and free agents. Individual defensive players. 14 teams. I started the league in 1999. My team went 6-8 last year and should be a bit better this year.

Still have to wait a week for games. This is a good weekend to get outside away from the TV.

No one else for fantasy? It's shocking to me how hard it is to get a USMB league together. :(

It's okay. Some of the people on this board are like 90 years old and still don't understand fantasy. Others are already in multiple league.

We had our family/friends draft last Saturday, out on the redwood deck. We have a dynasty league with a salary cap. Keepers and free agents. Individual defensive players. 14 teams. I started the league in 1999. My team went 6-8 last year and should be a bit better this year.

Still have to wait a week for games. This is a good weekend to get outside away from the TV.

I've never done a keeper league, only redrafts. I'm doing another auction draft in about 30 minutes, as a matter of fact, then I have the draft for my main league, which has been going on with friends for at least 10 years, on Sunday.

This year I will be in......7 fantasy leagues, as well as doing a survival and pick league. I love auction drafting, but no one I know does it, so each year I look for some random auction leagues to join. :D

I used to be in 10-15 different leagues, I am now down to one.

Did you lose the urge? I have to stop myself from joining too many random FF leagues. :p

I could watch a game, listen to a game without being ticked off. Hell, I had players everywhere and DEF, would crush my player.

Couldn't figure out who the hell to root for or hate! Lol!

My wife thought I was going crazy.

fleaflicker invite sent to Zander and hortysir

That still only makes 4 teams. Ideally we'd have 4 more, but a total of 6 might not be terrible.

If Papa signs up, and one or three more, I think we've got a league. Our teams would be loaded with 6 teams, but that's okay.

First game is on Thursday. We should have a live fleaflicker draft on Tuesday night. 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern. If you can't log in to the draft room at that time, the computer will draft for you. You can go in beforehand and re-rank the players. At least, that's how fleaflicker worked when I used it for a basketball online draft.

That still only makes 4 teams. Ideally we'd have 4 more, but a total of 6 might not be terrible.
Signed in division two by my self.

I'll take y'all on
:D

Well, I can still consolidate it to one division.
Montrovant laughed coz I finished dead last last year

I didn't do a USMB FF league last year, did I? I know I did one once, but I thought it was 2 or 3 years ago, at least.

I remember winning it, though! :lol:

Signed in division two by my self.

I'll take y'all on
:D

Well, I can still consolidate it to one division.
Montrovant laughed coz I finished dead last last year

I didn't do a USMB FF league last year, did I? I know I did one once, but I thought it was 2 or 3 years ago, at least.

I remember winning it, though! :lol:
Hard to tell.....some names are so different here and there

Forum List

Back