USMB Fantasy Football

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
It would have to be simple; Draft 15 players; Each week start 1 QB, 1RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Defense, and
1 flex (non-QB non-K).

Use the free Fleaflicker league manager.

We would need 8 teams to make it worthwhile.

I've always been a 1-league guy, but a USMB league would be great for board conversation.

Like I said I think we should keep it simple, but we've got plenty of time for anyone to introduce any league design ideas.

I use Fleaflicker for my local league, but we have a live draft. I've used their internet draftroom for basketball. Worked fine, and you can change the player rankings and have the computer draft for you if you're busy at draft time.

I don't care what site is used for the league, as long as it's free. I've used Yahoo, NFL.com, ESPN. Last year I had something like 9 different leagues across those 3 sites. :D

I sure wouldn't bet against Peterson. He's the best back of his generation, he's actually well rested after his time away, and he may be playing with a chip on his shoulder after the suspension.

I was actually surprised to read on an nfl.com article, recently, that Peterson actually isn't the runner who has faced the most 8 and 9 man fronts. According to the article, over the last 3 or 4 years, Frank Gore has the highest percentage of 8 or 9 man fronts on his runs. I wonder how he's going to look in Indy where teams won't focus on him?

You could draft Adrian Peterson or Jamal Charles or Andrew Luck or Blaine Gabbert in the USMB fantasy football league.

I just created the online league. Make a temporary anonymous e-mail on hushmail
and get it to me and I'll invite you into the Fleaflicker league.

I sure wouldn't bet against Peterson. He's the best back of his generation, he's actually well rested after his time away, and he may be playing with a chip on his shoulder after the suspension.

I was actually surprised to read on an nfl.com article, recently, that Peterson actually isn't the runner who has faced the most 8 and 9 man fronts. According to the article, over the last 3 or 4 years, Frank Gore has the highest percentage of 8 or 9 man fronts on his runs. I wonder how he's going to look in Indy where teams won't focus on him?
That's because the Niners had zero passing game. But then again, neither did the Vikings.

You could draft Adrian Peterson or Jamal Charles or Andrew Luck or Blaine Gabbert in the USMB fantasy football league.

I just created the online league. Make a temporary anonymous e-mail on hushmail
and get it to me and I'll invite you into the Fleaflicker league.

You can invite me through [email protected]

I sent you an invite, Montro. Now we just need 6 more teams.

If anyone wants a team email me at [email protected]
and I'll send you an invite.

Forum List

Back