USMB Fantasy Football League

Maybe [MENTION=18867]HUGGY[/MENTION] [MENTION=9012]9/11 inside job[/MENTION] [MENTION=49957]fbj[/MENTION] [MENTION=33912]WinterBorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=29383]Lovebears65[/MENTION] [MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION]

^ They're active on the sports forum. If anybody knows others who'd be interested invite whoever you want![/QU

Sorry... never played the fantasy fooball... Got my hands full being a full spun homer for my REAL Seattle Seahawks..

We will be a little busy makin some serious dents in football history for the next couple of seasons..

Good luck in the fantasy league you all are starting.. I know many fans are all in... There can be only one REAL SB winner ... That's all I have time for.

:lol:

Huggy said it best.i couldnt have said it any better.I also have never played the game as well and its the same as me,i only got time for REAL football as well.

I havent followed the Hawks religiously like Huggy has but pete caroll and russel wilson got me interested in football again.this is the first time in 20 years since my team The Rams moved from LA,that i have been excited about the upcoming season beginning.:dance:

I became a huge fan of the Hawks when Carrol joined them always a huge fan of him when he was the coach of the jets.

I always thought it was unfair he got fired after that one season because for the first time in several years,the Jets had a chance to have a winning season going into the final quarter of the season that year so I always thought it was totally unfair how he got fired then and always thought he was a highly underrated coach who should have been in demand by several teams after new england let him go as well so i was elated when got hired by the hawks and given another chance.

Drew Bledsoe was on his last legs as a quarterback for the patriots when he was with them and instead of firing HIM like they should have back then,they fired carrol instead.:cuckoo: so that was TWICE the league mistreated him.I always knew that if he could just land a good quarterback,he would take that team to the superbowl.

He had all the pieces in place that he built in seattle except for one the first couple years obviously.Wilson.He was his missing piece to his puzzle and now I get excited about the seahawks almost as much as Huggy does because of wilson and Carrol.

but good luck with your game.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back