USMB Celebrities

Oh the irony! The irony.

ain't USMB fun?

'Tis ironical that the poster taunts you about being in 4th or 5th grade, yet doesn't seem to know the difference between your and you're, or how to properly use them in a sentence.

That's at least 3rd grade language arts. ;) :D

I'd hit ya with some PosRep, but I have to spread some around first. Sorry. :(

Hey Jenny, I know you're perfect, but who GAF!!! :doubt::doubt::doubt:

Last edited:
Oh the irony! The irony.

ain't USMB fun?

'Tis ironical that the poster taunts you about being in 4th or 5th grade, yet doesn't seem to know the difference between your and you're, or how to properly use them in a sentence.

Hey Jenny, I know your perfect, but who GAF!!! :doubt::doubt::doubt:

:rofl:

A lot of it is due to public funds - the PUF.

Tax dollars. Tax dollars from other states?

The red state ripoff

Over at the Fourth Branch, they've got a nice map showing the states that receive more than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded red), and the states that receive less than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded blue). Just to repeat: Red states are getting a good deal, and blue states a bad one. Here's the map:
mapstatestaxes-thumb-454x340-18041.gif

Ezra Klein - The red state ripoff

Obviously not for Texas, according to your own post. You are insane.

Idiot.

I'm sorry but it's not my map and I linked to where what you say is true.

You say Obviously not for Texas. Obviously what? Did I say Texas was red on the map?

Oh the irony! The irony.

ain't USMB fun?

No matter how much you follow him around, and lick his feet, he probably still won't sleep with you...

Oh the irony! The irony.

ain't USMB fun?

No matter how much you follow him around, and lick his feet, he probably still won't sleep with you...

Why not?

:lol:

Why not?

:lol:

I always assumed you had an aversion to harpies with multiple personality disorders...

I could be wrong, tho.

Which freedoms are we losing?
Are you kidding?

Did the HC Bill extend your freedom to choose? No....

Did the HC Bill reward you for healthy living? No....

Did the HC Bill allow to choose a higher deductable? No....

Did the HC BIll allow you to keep your existing plan? No....

Did the HC Bill allow you to choose your doctor? No....

How many more do you need?

I still have the same coverage and the same Doctor. I have no fucking clue what you are ranting on about and I suspect, neither do you.

Freedom to choose? You mean like choose to have an abortion? :lol:

I guess you don't understand that the bullshit "Health Care" bill won't really kick in until that dickhead Barry is thrown out of office. The big push by the dimocrats to force this shit bill on us was a ruse, most of it doesn't begin to screw the health care industry and us till 2013-2014. Try to keep up with what is actually being done to our country.

Forum List

Back