USMB Celebrities

Unions made America great.

Really? Let's take Michigan as an example, wait a minute, there is nothing left to take.....

Unions made Michigan what it once was. What it became does not negate this. How Michigan became what it is can be laid at the foot of corruption and conservative economics and politics.

God your stupid.....

You lose the argument and neg rep, are you still in the 4th or is it the 5th grade?

Really? Let's take Michigan as an example, wait a minute, there is nothing left to take.....

Unions made Michigan what it once was. What it became does not negate this. How Michigan became what it is can be laid at the foot of corruption and conservative economics and politics.

God your stupid.....

You lose the argument and neg rep, are you still in the 4th or is it the 5th grade?

gawd, we're still in 7th grade? you complain about neg reps? Were you a school hall monitor---a rat---a pussy boy?

lose an argument? I didn't make a claim. I stated facts. there is a difference, facts cannot be disputed.

Yeah, it's all the unions' fault.....

:clap2: :iagree: Glad your coming around, you know you have to start somewhere.... :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Texas. Great educational and research industry state. How much of that is due to tax dollars?

Yes it is.....

So you believe the Auto Industry didn't contribute tax revenue for Michigan? You need details, like the saying goes, "the devil is in the details"

Yeah, it's all the unions' fault.....

:clap2: :iagree: Glad your coming around, you know you have to start somewhere.... :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Texas. Great educational and research industry state. How much of that is due to tax dollars?

God your stupid.....

gawd, we're still in 7th grade? you complain about neg reps? Were you a school hall monitor---a rat---a pussy boy?

lose an argument? I didn't make a claim. I stated facts. there is a difference, facts cannot be disputed.

Delusional, brainwashed most definitely, facts? Now that's a strech.....

No complaint, you lose the war of words and neg rep, hell I won when you did it.....:lol::lol::lol:

God your stupid.....

Delusional, brainwashed most definitely, facts? Now that's a strech.....

No complaint, you lose the war of words and neg rep, hell I won when you did it.....:lol::lol::lol:

I neg rep as a PRINCIPLE, YOU FOOL.

the rep has nothing to do with you and all to do with your idiocies.

the war of words? you actually think we were debating? gawd, you're more pathetic than I could have ever imagined.

dismissed

A lot of it is due to public funds - the PUF.

Tax dollars. Tax dollars from other states?

The red state ripoff

Over at the Fourth Branch, they've got a nice map showing the states that receive more than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded red), and the states that receive less than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded blue). Just to repeat: Red states are getting a good deal, and blue states a bad one. Here's the map:
mapstatestaxes-thumb-454x340-18041.gif

Ezra Klein - The red state ripoff

God your stupid.....

:lol:

The red state ripoff

Over at the Fourth Branch, they've got a nice map showing the states that receive more than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded red), and the states that receive less than a dollar back for every dollar they pay in taxes (which they've coded blue). Just to repeat: Red states are getting a good deal, and blue states a bad one. Here's the map:

I've felt this was true for a long time. Nice to see it in a graphic.

The red state ripoff

Obviously not for Texas, according to your own post. You are insane.

Idiot.

Unions made America great.

One more thing, FREEDOM MADE AMERICA GREAT, unions had nothing to do with it.....

BTW we are loosing those freedoms daily.....

Which freedoms are we losing?

Are you kidding?

Did the HC Bill extend your freedom to choose? No....

Did the HC Bill reward you for healthy living? No....

Did the HC Bill allow to choose a higher deductable? No....

Did the HC BIll allow you to keep your existing plan? No....

Did the HC Bill allow you to choose your doctor? No....

How many more do you need?

One more thing, FREEDOM MADE AMERICA GREAT, unions had nothing to do with it.....

BTW we are loosing those freedoms daily.....

Are you kidding?

I still have the same coverage and the same Doctor. I have no fucking clue what you are ranting on about and I suspect, neither do you.

Freedom to choose? You mean like choose to have an abortion? :lol:

God your stupid.....

:lol:
Oh the irony! The irony.

ain't USMB fun?

'Tis ironical that the poster taunts you about being in 4th or 5th grade, yet doesn't seem to know the difference between your and you're, or how to properly use them in a sentence.

That's at least 3rd grade language arts. ;) :D

I'd hit ya with some PosRep, but I have to spread some around first. Sorry. :(

Are you kidding?

I still have the same coverage and the same Doctor. I have no fucking clue what you are ranting on about and I suspect, neither do you.

Freedom to choose? You mean like choose to have an abortion? :lol:

Pay close attention, these are freedoms you are losing:

1. If you are young and healthy individual and want to pay for health insurance that reflects that status, you’ll now have to shoulder and pay for health insurance premiums that cover not only you but also for people who are unhealthy – the guy who smokes three packs a day, the guy who drinks a gallon of whiskey etc.

That’s because health insurance companies will no longer be able to underwrite on the basis of a person’s health status.

2. If you are geared towards aesthetics and would want to go for cosmetic surgery, you will to pay an additional 5% tax on the cost of the procedure with the passage of this new Health Care Reform Bill.

3. As the new Health Care Reform Bill promises to benefit millions of poor American individuals, the rich and wealthy Americans get affected. Under this new Health Care Reform Bill, there’s a 0.9% increase in Medicare payroll taxes for Americans who earn more than $200,000 annually individually and $250,000 for couples.

That amount will rise to a 3.8% tax if reconciliation passes. It will also apply to investment income, estates, and trusts.

4. To minimize costs, young and healthy American individuals before can decide not to avail health insurance and instead use their funds to start small business. However, with the passage of this new Health Care Reform Bill, if they decided not to avail it, they have to pay $750 annually.

5. Under this new Health Care Reform Bill, Americans must buy a health insurance policy that covers “ambulatory patient services, emergency services, hospitalization, maternity and newborn care, mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment; prescription drugs; rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices; laboratory services; preventive and wellness services; chronic disease management; and pediatric services, including oral and vision care.”

They no longer have the luxury to choose which particular coverage the policy covers for a less premium. What if you’re a single guy without children? Still, your health insurance policy must have pediatric services coverage. What if you’re a woman who can’t have a baby? Still, your health insurance policy must have maternity services.

How could anybody NOT confuse this as a loss of freedoms.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back