USMB 2023 Annual Christmas Thread Sponsored By Roadrunner and Muddy

Merry Christmas fuckers. I'm sick as a dog, with a 101 fever. Worst Christmas ever. Hope yalls is better.
Mine is worse. My wife acted crazy for several hours while I was trying to cook the Christmas dinner.
Finally she apologized and started crying.
Every time she has a semi-empty stomach her Dementia kicks into overdrive and she starts packing all of our shit as if we're moving to Flor-I-Da.
It happens every day....but today was especially bad.

Mine is worse. My wife acted crazy for several hours while I was trying to cook the Christmas dinner.
Finally she apologized and started crying.
Every time she has a semi-empty stomach her Dementia kicks into overdrive and she starts packing all of our shit as if we're moving to Flor-I-Da.
It happens every day....but today was especially bad.
Sorry to hear that man. That's gotta be tough. For me the added indignity is my 235lbs, 6' ass being deftly forced to drink ginseng tea by a 90 lb woman. I swear no matter how Manny times I throw this shit up, she's right back with another cup. I'll never drink this shit again after this. I swear to god....

Sorry to hear that man. That's gotta be tough. For me the added indignity is my 235lbs, 6' ass being deftly forced to drink ginseng tea by a 90 lb woman. I swear no matter how Manny times I throw this shit up, she's right back with another cup. I'll never drink this shit again after this. I swear to god....
She needs to feed you ice chips until she can get your temp down.

Four thousand views ladies and gentlemen!!! :D Hey mudwhistle, ever thought of doing more of these holiday threads? They seem to be really popular. I was thinking that we should do one for Saint Patrick's Day, Easter, and Independence Day. Let me know what you think. :)

picgifs-christmas-2333642.gif

tumblr_pgpt4cOTUz1xhicfao1_640.jpg

Isn't it after Christmas lol (you know I've been thinking about having year round Halloween and Christmas threads to keep the spirit alive for quite some time now but so far I've voted against it.)

You're still posting Christmas stuff? XD Meanwhile, I'm getting ready for my New Year's Eve party on here. :D

Forum List

Back