🥇 User Account Upgrades Upgraded! 🚀

elchorizo

Platinum Member
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2009
We have just updated the User Account Upgrades. We've added an image next to the username for both Silver and Gold upgrades. We will be adding some additional features for upgraded accounts in the future, so stay tuned for those. It isn't all good news though. We've made setting the conversations, threads and posts per page to an upgraded user option only.

You can check out the User Account Upgrades page here: Account Upgrades 🚀

You will notice also that Admins and Moderators also have an icon next to their username now.

Edit 9/7/2023 @ 2:40pm Central. I have re-added the Posts/Threads/Conversations per page setting to be available to all users.

Last edited:
We have just updated the User Account Upgrades. We've added an image next to the username for both Silver and Gold upgrades. We will be adding some additional features for upgraded accounts in the future, so stay tuned for those. It isn't all good news though. We've made setting the conversations, threads and posts per page to an upgraded user option only.

You can check out the User Account Upgrades page here: Account Upgrades 🚀

You will notice also that Admins and Moderators also have an icon next to their username now.

I don't understand anything but whatever!:biggrin:

This reminds me of the baubles from ebay if you were a power seller..which at one time I was. The perk of being a power seller back in the day? Not a damn thing. Just the words power seller next to your seller name. Big whoop.

🗺️ I've just added a Members Map. It will show a map and where users are logged on from. It won't show you anything about which user is whom, just where users are logged on from based on their IP address. It is an upgraded members only feature. You can access it here:

Or under the Members tab in the navbar, by clicking the arrow and selecting Members Map.

If you do not wish to be included in this calculation, you can go to your privacy settings and disable being shown. The link to that is here:

Uncheck Online Status and Current activity and you won't be shown.

I will be adding more features and updating this thread and will post a new thread roll-up with all the features once I'm done adding some.

🗺️ I've just added a Members Map. It will show a map and where users are logged on from. It won't show you anything about which user is whom, just where users are logged on from based on their IP address. It is an upgraded members only feature. You can access it here:

Or under the Members tab in the navbar, by clicking the arrow and selecting Members Map.

If you do not wish to be included in this calculation, you can go to your privacy settings and disable being shown. The link to that is here:

Uncheck Online Status and Current activity and you won't be shown.

I will be adding more features and updating this thread and will post a new thread roll-up with all the features once I'm done adding some.

You forgot to add that when you're finished you have to say mischief managed. Otherwise anybody can read it. Wait... no wrong map.

💬 I've just added a Chat Room feature as well. It is quite advanced. You can start private chats with members, create private chat rooms, or participate in general chat.

It is available only to upgraded users and Mods/Admins. It is in the Navbar, or you can click this link to access it:

It is not available to guests or regular members.

Update, I have re-added the Threads/Posts/Conversations per page settings to be available to all users again. So features have only been added now, nothing removed.

Forum List

Back