Useful information for gaining more truth-how to use it.

Hi DiveBomb:

:lol: love it when competing troofer morons call each other agents

Chris is no truther! Period! Chris (DoD Govt OP/Asset = :cool:) is here to run diversion for the Swine11 Attacks (OP) 'and' the Second Wave is hitting Ukraine (my Topic) RIGHT NOW.

You guys should be waking the hell up about Swine11 and stop listing to Govt Stooges doing EVERYTHING to force you into looking elsewhere . . .

GNC Live.com
Bookmark and listen daily for Swine11 Updates

Nutrimedical Report Nov. 10, 2009 Hour 1 I am listening to this report right now

Every word out of Chris' mouth :)lol:) is useless information . . .

GL,

Terral

I have actual evidence that is useful for gaining more truth and that is well proven, over and over and over in this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...a-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core.html

and since you do not promote truths that have a defined use under existing, specified laws and Constittuional rights, the very ones I seek to promote and protect, your accusations fit you far better than me as you provide distraction from useful truths and their uses that can gain more truth protecting the US Constitution. You do this without independent corroboration of what you share acting with illogical, emotional compulsion just as your post demonstrates.

The words of the Prime Minister of Finland state the reality of the swine flu quite well.

Finland's Health Minister Blasts Swine Flu BS | MassLPA

Last edited:
Hi DiveBomb:

Chris is no truther! Period! Chris (DoD Govt OP/Asset = :cool:) is here to run diversion for the Swine11 Attacks (OP) 'and' the Second Wave is hitting Ukraine (my Topic) RIGHT NOW.

You guys should be waking the hell up about Swine11 and stop listing to Govt Stooges doing EVERYTHING to force you into looking elsewhere . . .

GNC Live.com

Nutrimedical Report Nov. 10, 2009 Hour 1 I am listening to this report right now

GL,

Terral
uh, nothing you have predicted has come to pass, your word isnt all that valuable either
:lol:

Hi DiveBomb:

GNC Live.com

GL,

Terral
uh, nothing you have predicted has come to pass, your word isnt all that valuable either

See, ........... divot is playing on Terrals nonsense trying to assert that truth seekers are calling each other agents.

There are more than one kind of agent. I don't believe that Terral knows what he is doing, just as you don't, in any area, but different areas than Terral.

Both of you exhibit unconscious control.

Project "Bluebird" - Colin A. Ross MD

Hi DiveBomb:

GNC Live.com

GL,

Terral

See, ........... divot is playing on Terrals nonsense trying to assert that truth seekers are calling each other agents.

There are more than one kind of agent. I don't believe that Terral knows what he is doing, just as you don't, in any area, but different areas than Terral.

if you are a "truth seeker" why do you LIE so much?

That is a lie in its own and you cannot prove any lie. I've proven your lies numerous times.

That is a lie in its own and you cannot prove any lie. I've proven your lies numerous times.
you have done NOTHING BUT LIE

At this point it is safe to accept the opposite of your assertions in nearly all cases, because I post evidence that speaks for itself, such as the Robertson article of Newsweek on September 13, 2001 identifying a concrete core. And I post the correct logic that since FEMA misrepresented the structure to the agency analysing collapse, the analysis is wrong, rendering the resulting cause of death to be wrong.

kaiser has failed to competently question the accuracy of that article, then I post an image that shows what can only be concrete.

southcorestands.gif

At this point it is safe to accept the opposite of your assertions in nearly all cases, because I post evidence that speaks for itself, such as the Robertson article of Newsweek on September 13, 2001 identifying a concrete core. And I post the correct logic that since FEMA misrepresented the structure to the agency analysing collapse, the analysis is wrong, rendering the resulting cause of death to be wrong.

kaiser has failed to competently question the accuracy of that article, then I post an image that shows what can only be concrete.
the evidence proves you are a fucking IDIOT and a liar

Your posts prove that one way or another, you seek to support lawless government and the perpetrators interests.

The simple use of the information about the FEMA deception is a legitimate demand for inquiry into the missing plans and the effect of the deception. At that point it will be seen the deception is real and that the cause of death is invalid. The rest is simple fulfillment of due process with full authority of a mass murder investigation.

I'm not sure that NYCCAN knows what it is doing with their initiative because the vote has not been made, only a petition for an opportunity to vote.

>> Once Again, The Will of the Voters Is Denied
>>
>> October 9, 2009
>>
>> Yesterday afternoon, Justice Edward Lehner of the State Supreme
>> Court rubberstamped Referee Louis Crespo’s recommendation that the
>> decision to establish a local commission to investigate the events
>> of September 11th not be put before the voters on November 3rd.
>>
>> After showing interest in weighing both sides’ arguments in the
>> hearing, the Judge’s short decision gives no indication of having
>> considered the arguments put forth in the Petitioners’ memorandum
>> of law, nor any acknowledgement of the need for a new
>> investigation, which the City of New York callously dismissed as
>> “irrelevant”.
>>
>> On a dark day for democracy, the patriotic call for answers by
>> hundreds of 9/11 families, first responders and survivors has been
>> stifled, and the will of the people of New York City once again
>> denied.
>>
>> Judge Lehner ruled that modifying the petition to make it “legally
>> permissible” would result in it being “inconsistent with the law
>> sought by the signatories of the Petition” despite the fact that
>> all 80,000 signatories agreed by signing the Petition that “If any
>> provision of this law is held to be unconstitutional or invalid
>> for any reason, the remaining provisions shall be in no manner
>> affected thereby but shall remain in full force and effect.”
>>
>> The deadline for inclusion on the ballot falls just before the
>> election, making it possible to appeal Judge Lehner’s decision.
>> NYC CAN is weighing all options and will make an announcement
>> early next week on this issue, as well as on how it will be moving
>> forward on other fronts. Regardless of the outcome in court, the
>> quest for answers continues full throttle. This fight is only the
>> beginning.
>>
>> Thinkers think and talkers talk. Patriots ACT.
>>
>> NYC Coalition For Accountability Now
>

The actual decision is something I predicted. Here is the order of the judge in the case.

http://resipsa2006.googlepages.com/09.10.09LehnerOrder.pdf

Basically the judge said that making the initiative before the voter "legally permissable" would destroy the intent of the initiative so turned it down.

The concrete core issue does not need an initiative, it is simply due process.

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

I have actual evidence that is useful for gaining more truth and that is well proven, over and over and over in this thread.

No. The WTC Skyscrapers 'were' taken down using Controlled Demolition (AE911truth.org + my WTC-7 Topic). That is 'the' 911Truth about what happened in New York on 9/11. PERIOD! Chris is running around in circles stating the obvious, as if this single aspect of 9/11 is EVERYTHING :)cuckoo:). Where is Chris' Flight 93/Shanksville Topic (mine is here)?? Where is Chris' Flight 77/Pentagon Topic (I have many).

The idea that Chris is a 'truther' is ridiculous!!! This DoD OP :)cool:) was sent here to keep your eye off the Swine11 ball (my Swine11 Topic)!!!! Anyone ignoring the coming "Ukraine Plague Second Wave" (my Topic) over being hypnotized by this Chris character :)cool:) and his WTC FEMA STUPIDITY 'is' worthy to be caught completely by surprise.

Medical Martial Law is only weeks away, but this Chris idiot still thinks that WTC/FEMA STUPIDITY is the only game in town :)cuckoo:).

DUPES!!!!

Indenial2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

No. The WTC Skyscrapers 'were' taken down using Controlled Demolition

I'm not arguing with that, I'm just saying the fact is useless.

If I'm wrong, post HOW the fact is used.

Then explain how the fact of the FEMA deception IS NOT useful, because IT DOES invalidate the cause of death and DOES require immediate action to fulfill due process, which is prove to be unfulfilled. Due process is a requirement of official entities in the case of mass murder.

Hi Chris:

I'm not arguing with that, I'm just saying the fact is useless.

If I'm wrong, post HOW the fact is used.

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

I cannot imagine corresponding with a more incompetent Govt Stooge :)cool:). The disinformation games you play here at USMB have 'nothing' to do with the 911Truth. Period.

GL,

Terral

You wouldn't know disinformation if you were shoveling it by the ton.:clap2:

The fact that you are taking the position in this exchange that you are indicates you are deeper in it that I had thought.

You haven't explained how your information is used.

You haven't shown that the uses I've defined for the fact of the FEMA deception which automatically invokes due process are not useful.

Hi Chris:

You haven't explained how your information is used.

You haven't shown that the uses I've defined for the fact of the FEMA deception which automatically invokes due process are not useful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]No DoD Op Retard Can Be THIS STUPID[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Interesting how Terral enables divot while failing to define any uses for his information as well as failing to state why he thinks the concrete core information has no uses.

To me, it looks as though they are on the same team. One working to promote useless information, the other to promote that nobody do anything. Knowing well that no one can do anything with useless information he pretends to argues against it to make it seem to have more usefulness.

Psyops.

Interesting how Terral enables divot while failing to define any uses for his information as well as failing to state why he thinks the concrete core information has no uses.

To me, it looks as though they are on the same team. One working to promote useless information, the other to promote that nobody do anything. Knowing well that no one can do anything with useless information he pretends to argues against it to make it seem to have more usefulness.

Psyops.
too fucking moronic for your own good
i hope you are under professional care so you dont hurt yourself

To me, it looks as though they are on the same team. One working to promote useless information, the other to promote that nobody do anything. Knowing well that no one can do anything with useless information he pretends to argue against it to make it seem to have more usefulness.

Psyops.

It's a bitch being exposed ain't it divvie:lol:

You support secret methods of mass murder, lawless government and the demise of the US Constitution, your behavior proves it.

To me, it looks as though they are on the same team. One working to promote useless information, the other to promote that nobody do anything. Knowing well that no one can do anything with useless information he pretends to argue against it to make it seem to have more usefulness.

Psyops.

You support secret methods of mass murder, lawless government and the demise of the US Constitution, your behavior proves it.
you are the one exposed as a fucking idiot

you are the one exposed as a fucking idiot
You, ......... of course do not know the meaning of the word, and, ...... since you rarely use reasoning, are more likely exhibiting that behavior than I.

The facts of the FEMA deception, or the true concrete core is very useful information because wth it lawful performance can be compelled, due process can be provided and the Constitution protected, ...... but you don't care about that.

Forum List

Back