Useful information for gaining more truth-how to use it.

We were doing those things long before this thread ever existed. Well, the non conspiracy theorists have been doing it, while you guys have just been acting crazy the entire time, as usual.

wtf is a non conspiracy theorist ??..someone with a theory that people don't conspire ?...that's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard

Conspiracy theorists believe in all sorts of crazy things, not just one crazy thing. The reason is because they are crazy.

10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.
1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.

When i said "non conspiracy theorist", i was talking about people outside the tin foil hat wearing people you quote so often Eots.

4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.

You, Terral, and others like you are weird fringers that believe in shit that everyone else knows is complete horse shit. I was using a term to show our seperation. If you dont like my term, well thats just tough shit.

2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.

If you dont like my term, well thats just tough shit.

3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.

This is the wrong thread for cognitive distortions. That belongs in the psyops thread.

Terral refuses to provide any way to use the information he pushes. I'm keeping track now. I've asked 5 times, this is the sixth.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1636422-post40.html

I've been telling him that his information is useless and that useless information works just as well as misinformation, distraction and confusion for the purposes of disinformation, but he might be too filled with compulsion to use reason.

Clearly Terral has no suggested methods, ways, means, places to use the information promoted.

Useless information!

Try using that for a year or so and see how disappointed and frustrated you become. Then a person gets burnt out, over information, then they get fully disinformed and do not want to even hear the stuff anymore, even the useful information.

This appears to be what Terral is doing and may not even know it, this has been demonstrated. Let's look at another view of the act.

Also, Terrals posting dropped of in that last 24 hours. Terrals not sure how this uselessness will be percieved. Or, how much time do you want to spend pushing useless information while someone is exposing the fact that it is useless?

Right, ............ it looks like Terral may know what the act is doing.

Last edited:
Three days now and Terral has nearly stopped posting here.

Terral KNOWs he is posting useless information, and cannot post it in an environment of truth exposing the nature of his information.

The environment created logically demands he post the uses of his information IF he knows of them. Obvously, he knows there are no uses for his information or he would be posting erroneous proposals for usage.

We were doing those things long before this thread ever existed. Well, the non conspiracy theorists have been doing it, while you guys have just been acting crazy the entire time, as usual.

wtf is a non conspiracy theorist ??..someone with a theory that people don't conspire ?...that's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard

Conspiracy theorists believe in all sorts of crazy things, not just one crazy thing. The reason is because they are crazy. When i said "non conspiracy theorist", i was talking about people outside the tin foil hat wearing people you quote so often Eots. You, Terral, and others like you are weird fringers that believe in shit that everyone else knows is complete horse shit. I was using a term to show our seperation. If you dont like my term, well thats just tough shit.

:clap2:

The continued lack of posting of any uses for Terral information, with the essence of cc's post confirms that Terral is a supported item of ridicule for the purposes of compromising all alternative views of events conducted by the corporate/governmental structure, infiltration, supported by the psyops.

Hi Chris:

Three days now and Terral has nearly stopped posting here.

Terral KNOWs he is posting useless information, and cannot post it in an environment of truth exposing the nature of his information.

The environment created logically demands he post the uses of his information IF he knows of them. Obvously, he knows there are no uses for his information or he would be posting erroneous proposals for usage.
This sounds funny coming from Chris who could not find the 911Truth if using both hands on a clear sunny afternoon. Hey Chris! What is that in the EMPTY HOLE???? :0)

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s"]Here is a little video to help:[/ame]

Where is the missing 100-ton Jetliner? :0) Oh, this is 'useless' information :)cuckoo:) . . . Hey Chris! What is in the EMPTY HOLE?

My Pentagon Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]OMG!! Here Is Another Short Video To Help Those Completely LOST On These Related 9/11 Cases . . .[/ame]

BTW, the typical USMB member mocks and scoffs at my 911Truth information, because they 'are' worthy of utter destruction off the face of the earth (my Topic). However, you pooh pooh my presentations on 'the' 911Truth, because Chris simply has no clue :)confused:) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi DiveBomb:

terral, do you understand that Christophera is another troofer moron just like YOU . . .

No, Diver. Chris does not know enough about 9/11 to carry on a good conversation. More than 99 percent of what happened on 9/11 is 'useless information' to this guy :)confused:) . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi DiveBomb:

terral, do you understand that Christophera is another troofer moron just like YOU . . .

No, Diver. Chris does not know enough about 9/11 to carry on a good conversation. More than 99 percent of what happened on 9/11 is 'useless information' to this guy :)confused:) . . .

GL,

Terral
while i cant argue with your saying he doesnt know enough, neither do YOU

and how come you aren't in a FEMA detention facility yet?

Hi DiveBomb:

The H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Biological Weapon Virus has yet to mutate, so Obama can declare Medical Martial Law. Give it some time . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi DiveBomb:

The H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Biological Weapon Virus has yet to mutate, so Obama can declare Medical Martial Law. Give it some time . . .

GL,

Terral
so what is the current prediction for when this is all supposed to happen?

you havent had ONE thing right yet

:)confused:) . . .

GL,

Terral

Yea, I thought so.

You have no idea of what "usefulness" is when it comes to truth and, ............ somehow think it doesn't matter. Of course you have divot running cover for your inadequate response to dilute it's meaninglesness.

Not even a suggestion of HOW the truth might be used. How would you structure it's presentation to invoke a duty to provide investigative powers?

Who would you present it too? Which agency? What federal code, state law or statuate would would cite?

Last edited:
Hi DiveBomb:

GL,

Terral
so what is the current prediction for when this is all supposed to happen?

you havent had ONE thing right yet

My worst fears come true..he's on to us. You should see the vials of the flu vaccine that have mutated. It sort of looks like a scoop of an ant pile in an empty mayonnaise jar.

So let me get this straight, the government wants your money...it wants to control you....and it wants you dead;;;;but if you're dead....how can you make the government more money and wouldn't you be depriving them of their being able to control you except where they bury you?

:confused:

My worst fears come true..he's on to us.

Yep, you and divot are running interference and cover for Terral, as if he was supposed to be doing somehting else here other than defining HOW his information can be used to gain more truth. Just like a psyops.

So far he has produced NONE. His information is useless for gaining more truth at this time, (some always).

Last edited:
My worst fears come true..he's on to us.

Yep, you and divot are running interference and cover for Terral, as if he was supposed to be doing somehting else here other than defining HOW his information can be used to gain more truth. Just like a psyops.

So far he has produced NONE. His information is useless for gaining more truth at this time, (some always).
oh sheeesh, another fucking idiot troofer moron

The agents trying to obfuscate the issue with ridicule mostly draw attention to behaviors inconsistent with anything but a psyops.

That is useful truth for any seeking to protect the US Constitution because the agents work against it

The agents trying to obfuscate the issue with ridicule mostly draw attention to behaviors inconsistent with anything but a psyops.

That is useful truth for any seeking to protect the US Constitution because the agents work against it
listen fucktard
no one here is any fucking agent
we just think you are fucking INSANE asshole
wake the fuck up and seek out professional help

You can type that as often as you want, but nothing in your behavior shows anything but an agent working.

Why, ............. are ............ you here?

Forum List

Back