Useful information for gaining more truth-how to use it.

IF you were here to protect the secret means of mass murder, you would not be able to say so.

IF you were here to interfere with the free speech of citizens seeking to protect the Consitution, you would not be able to say so.

IF, you are a agent working for the interests of the perpetrators.

IF you were here to protect the secret means of mass murder, you would not be able to say so.

IF you were here to interfere with the free speech of citizens seeking to protect the Consitution, you would not be able to say so.

i'm not
i'm not
i'm not

but you are a lying fucktard
there was NO CONCRETE IN THE CORE OF EITHER WTC TOWER ABOVE GRADE

i'm not

As I said, you are not able to reveal your misson.

Since you have not provided a reasonable description of what you are doing here, you are logically lying.

i'm not

There are good images from 9-11 that show the concrete core or parts of it coming apart. Independent statment from the lead engineeer on September 13, 2001 state there was a concrete core.

You have no evidence and are here to interfere with the purposes of free speech and protect the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11 by helping FEMA to conceal its BIG lie.

Last edited:
Hi DiveBomb:

while i cant argue with your saying he doesnt know enough, neither do YOU

and how come you aren't in a FEMA detention facility yet?

The H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Biological Weapon Virus has yet to mutate, so Obama can declare Medical Martial Law. Give it some time . . .

GL,

Terral

Terral,

It appears as though your information is quite useless because you have defined no usages for it that might gain more truth.

How much time should we give this?

Should we logically instead focus on useful information?

i'm not
i'm not
i'm not

You have not yet said WHY you are here. What do you expect to achive?

Meanwhile Terral has not posted ANY uses for any of the information he is promoting. The only reason we have for doing what we are doing is to gain more truth. All of the information we have logically must be for that purpose if it is going to have any meanigful use.

The information of the concrete core is useful for gaining more truth because it proves the cause of death is invalid and the officials of NYC must have a valid cause of death on the 3,000 death certificates.

Accordingly when the independently verified evidence of the concrete core is used to show the analysis of collapse cannot be accurate, because NIST used the wrong design, NY state law enforcement MUST take action to inquire into the FEMA deception of the core.

Constitutional due process requires this.

i'm not
i'm not
i'm not

You have not yet said WHY you are here. What do you expect to achive?
you mean why7 am i here in this thread?
or why am i here extensionally?

Hi DiveBomb:

while i cant argue with your saying he doesnt know enough, neither do YOU

and how come you aren't in a FEMA detention facility yet?

The H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 Biological Weapon Virus has yet to mutate, so Obama can declare Medical Martial Law. Give it some time . . .

GL,

Terral
so what is the current prediction for when this is all supposed to happen?

you havent had ONE thing right yet

I have trouble stomaching the bullshit from Chris....has he addressed his "more truth" line in the title? "Gaining more truth" sounds like something a ninth-grader would say in a five paragraph essay.

you mean why7 am i here in this thread?
or why am i here extensionally?

In this thread, what do you hope to accomplish, reasonably?
nothing, i know you are pathologically delusional
and you need serious professional help

And you know that because you have no evidence for your position while I do have it for mine?

It is not reasonable to do what you are doing for no reason, or to expect nothing from you actions. We can make a good case for sociopath here, ......... on your part, but nothing else.

Why are any of us here?

And what can we say about it.

We are here to protect our interests, and that can always be reasonably stated. The question is, will we reasonably state our interests?

divot will not do it. divot cannot do it. It is not lawful for it to be doing what it is doing.

Your actions support secret methods of mass murder, for the purposes of enabling treason and the demise of the US Constitution.

Since FEMA misrepresented the towers structure and design to NIST as having steel core columns when in reality it had a single, concrete tubular core, one wall of the east end of the WTC 1 core seen here, a piece falling into the EMPTY core area,

core_animation_75.gif

your action suggests that the cause of death should remain incorrect.

Such action is deprival of Constitutional due process in mass murder.

This is logically done, under these conditions, for the purpose of preventing further discovery of truths that WILL show an effort to subvert the Constitution.

It is quite apparent that Terral has no uses for the information he shares.

Equally apparent is that divot has no evidence but does have accomplices that make a fake social environment or buzz around what ever useless information they can find.

What is the motive for attempting to utilize useless information?

This thread and Terrals failure to post methods to use the information he promotes prove the information is useless for gaining more truth.

IF Terral was really interested in gaining more truth, would Terral consider the simple proof that the cause of death is invalid on 3,000 birth certificates?

This thread shows that there is absolutely no evidence from independent sources that the twin towers had steel core columns inside the core area.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...a-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core.html

NIST analyzed the collapse of a building with steel core columns.

Immersion in sensationalist issues WILL NOT protect the US Constitution. Constitutional due process has not been provided and demanding that, logically, is the surest way to gain more truth.

This thread and Terrals failure to post methods to use the information he promotes prove the information is useless for gaining more truth.

IF Terral was really interested in gaining more truth, would Terral consider the simple proof that the cause of death is invalid on 3,000 birth certificates?

This thread shows that there is absolutely no evidence from independent sources that the twin towers had steel core columns inside the core area.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...a-deceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core.html

Immersion in sensationalist issues WILL NOT protect the US Constitution. Constitutional due process has not been provided and demanding that, logically, is the surest way to gain more truth.
hey moron, you don't put a "cause of death" on a BIRTH certificate

:lol:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaa, is that is all you can find wrong with my post? How many posts have you made with NO EVIDENCE and typos? If you make me type "birth or death certificate" 100 time, I'm gonn get then mixed up.

But you've posted 100's of times with no evidence and you only purpose is pssing me off!

Bwwwwwahhaaaaaaa, as if any normal human would behave in such a way.

The only good explanation of you motive is as an agent working to destroy the US Constitution. That is reasonable because you DO NOT recognize violations of law having to do with Constitutional due process.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaa, is that is all you can find wrong with my post? How many posts have you made with NO EVIDENCE and typos? If you make me type "birth or death certificate" 100 time, I'm gonn get then mixed up.

But you've posted 100's of times with no evidence and you only purpose is pssing me off!

Bwwwwwahhaaaaaaa, as if any normal human would behave in such a way.

The only good explanation of you motive is as an agent working to destroy the US Constitution. That is reasonable because you DO NOT recognize violations of law having to do with Constitutional due process.
LOL
who are you to judge "normal"

Forum List

Back