Useful information for gaining more truth-how to use it.

It's a bitch being exposed ain't it divvie:lol:

You support secret methods of mass murder, lawless government and the demise of the US Constitution, your behavior proves it.
you are the one exposed as a fucking idiot
You, ......... of course do not know the meaning of the word, and, ...... since you rarely use reasoning, are more likely exhibiting that behavior than I.

The facts of the FEMA deception, or the true concrete core is very useful information because wth it lawful performance can be compelled, due process can be provided and the Constitution protected, ...... but you don't care about that.
yoiu have been proven a liar and an idiot
and your rep shows it
so shut the fuck up no one believes your bullshit

you are the one exposed as a fucking idiot
You, ......... of course do not know the meaning of the word, and, ...... since you rarely use reasoning, are more likely exhibiting that behavior than I.

The facts of the FEMA deception, or the true concrete core is very useful information because wth it lawful performance can be compelled, due process can be provided and the Constitution protected, ...... but you don't care about that.
and your rep shows it

Only those who refuse to reason and use evidence state that. You have no evidence, and can't reason, so HTF would you know a lie? You don't even care, except for licking your "master infiltrators" boots and keeping that secret about the methods of mass murder they want to hide.

These are facts, and they are useful. FEMA's deception of NIST invalidates the cause of death meaning due process has not been provided, meaning that NY state law enforcement has work to do.

and your rep shows it

Only those who refuse to reason and use evidence state that. You have no evidence, and can't reason, so HTF would you know a lie? You don't even care, except for licking your "master infiltrators" boots and keeping that secret about the methods of mass murder they want to hide.

These are facts, and they are useful. FEMA's deception of NIST invalidates the cause of death meaning due process has not been provided, meaning that NY state law enforcement has work to do.
jackass, you see concrete where NONE WAS
you are fucked in the head

This thread is extremely entertaining. Much better than any L. Ron Hubbard book. Of course that's not saying much. :lol::lol:
(Damn! Still cant find that popcorn emoticon.)

and your rep shows it

jackass, you see concrete where NONE WAS
you are fucked in the head

And you see steel where there is nothing at all. In the core area left of the concrete wall that is left of the columns that did exist. Interior box columns.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

The same columns that are left of the concrete core wall at its base.

The fact of the FEMA deception invalidates the cause of death which is useful to compelling proper provison of due process.

Last edited:
Hi Chris with Dive mentioned:

. . .

The fact of the FEMA deception invalidates the cause of death which is useful to compelling proper provison of due process.

I had to thank Diver and actually add to his reputation for pointing out the fact that this Chris guy is the most ridiculous-sounding broken record :)cuckoo:) that this 'real' 911Truther (#3 + my 911Truth Blog) has ever seen (BY FAR).

There is no FEMA deception from my perspective, because these inside-job terrorists 'were' part of Tripod2 Bio-Terror Exercises (fromthewilderness.com = Michael Ruppert) that took place on 9/11 in New York City!!

FEMA 'is' part of the 9/11 INSIDE JOB ATTACKS 'and' is also responsible for manning the Halliburton-built REX FEMA DEATH CAMPS!

REX 84 FEMA Death Camps

Halliburton-Built FEMA Death Camps

Congressional Secret Meeting March 13, 2008

Look through the links about this Secret Congressional Meeting to realize that FEMA is part of the 9/11 Inside Job 'and' the coming Swine11 Genocide Inside Job!!!!

The idea that FEMA is going to mislead anyone about the WTC attacks is STUPID, when these people are responsible for shipping you off to FEMA Death Camps! This Chris guy is a JOKE and he is here to hypnotize you into missing the coming Swine11 Second Wave. Look into those Chris eyes to realize a 'Cytokine Storm' (my recent warning post) is coming for many of you . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Chris with Dive mentioned:

. . .

I had to thank Diver and actually add to his reputation for pointing out the fact that this Chris guy is the most ridiculous-sounding broken record :)cuckoo:) that this 'real' 911Truther

GL,

Terral

I do not allow myself to be distracted from factual, relevant and useful information.

The perpetrators will appreciate your efforts to compromise my information. Since you have no substance to oppose it, (you haven't even accurately referred to it) or diminish the uses I ascribe to it, those who are reasoning will easily see your efforts for the purposes they have serving secret methods of mass murder.

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

I do not allow myself to be distracted from factual, relevant and useful information . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]This Disinfo Agent Believes His Own STUPIDITY . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

See!

Terral gives the supporters of secret mass murder opportunity to attempt leading viewers into cognitive distortions.

1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.
10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

Who's head is fucked?

divot says this,

femacore.gif

is this and that what we see is a gypsum covering used to create elevator shafts and fire walls inside the core between elevators and stairwells.

southcorestands.gif

He asserts it is logical to think that 3 inches of gypsum can withstand, intact, leaving a smooth rounded shape on the tops of equaly broken "steel core columns" which the gypsum was supposedly fastened to, (actually elevator guide rail support steel)

I assert that the lead engineer on September 13, 2001 who provided information to Newsweek and the structural engineer certified in 12 states (see chapter 2.1) who provided a safety report to FEMA, are correct and that the twin towers had a concrete tubular core.

Is divots brain failing, or is he working for the infiltrators to conceal the method of mass murder by supporting the FEMA deception?

Is Terral mind controlled to be swept away in sensationalism and the false position the infiltration has afforded him to portray truthers as wackos?

Is there any evidence to oppose what is asserted in this post?

and christophera shows once again he is a fucking LIAR
i have never once said what he claimed

I say what is shown here is a concrete core, ........ tubular. The "tube" inside the tube.

How do you describe it and why is no structural steel protruding?
sorry, the inner and outer tubes didnt have concrete in them above grade

and who knows why, it was a dust cloud you keep posting that proves NOTHING

I say what is shown here is a concrete core, ........ tubular. The "tube" inside the tube.

In that case, according to you and the evidence you've produced, the inner tube didn't exit.

According to Leslie E. Robertson on September 13, 2001 as shared by Newsweek, the core was concrete and the image of the inner tube, the core of WTC 2 from 9-11 looks like concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Do you have another image from 9-11 showing steel core columns comprising the core?

In that case, according to you and the evidence you've produced, the inner tube didn't exit.

According to Leslie E. Robertson on September 13, 2001 as shared by Newsweek, the core was concrete and the image of the inner tube, the core of WTC 2 from 9-11 looks like concrete.

southcorestands.gif

Do you have another image from 9-11 showing steel core columns comprising the core?
except Robertson says he never said that and the reporter didnt attribute it to him
stop trying to make a claim that is a clear LIE

southcorestands.gif

except Robertson says he never said that and the reporter didnt attribute it to him

Actually, what we know for sure is that you never confirmed you thought that Robertson would not demand a correction If Newsweek had made an error, or that you think Newsweek refused to correct the article.

Which is it?

southcorestands.gif

Actually, what we know for sure is that you never confirmed you thought that Robertson would not demand a correction If Newsweek had made an error, or that you think Newsweek refused to correct the article.

Which is it?
yes, actually, we did confirm it
but you still have your head firmly ensconced up your rectal cavity

Forum List

Back