Use of deadly force not necessary.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
USE OF DEADLY FORCE NOT NECESSARY.

Zimmerman on Hannity. He said he did not regret “following” Trayvon and everything that happened that night was all “in GOD’s plan.” (But he was not “following” Trayvon) If it was “in GOD’s plan” for Trayvon to die that night then how can he say he had “no regrets” and he was “sorry.” Maybe the GOD that was in Zimmerman head that night was telling them it was his plan for him to shoot Trayvon, but that is not the GOD I know.

He still claim Trayvon broke his nose and slammed his head, repeatedly, against the concrete side walk, but the two small cut with a trickle of blood do not support that. (cuts that did not require bandage the night but did the next day?)And his hands were pinned down, but he was still able to reach his gun, unstrap it from the holster, remove it and bring it to Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger but not enough force to use the force of his hands and punch Trayvon and push him off him???? I believe Trayvon saw a man following him with a gun and then he fought for his life. Zimmerman made the choice as to shoot Trayvon or the fight him back with the same force that Trayvon used and he chose to shoot him. He had the advantage over Trayvon with his weight and his police training.
It was Zimmerman’s plan to kill Trayvon and not GOD’s. He followed Trayvon, asked Trayvon “what was he doing round here” and not informing Trayvon that he was with Neighborhood Watch which would have explained to Trayvon why this crazy looking man with a gun was following him. Zimmerman choose not to identify himself. WHY???

I hope is it in GOD’s plan to send this little punk ass bitch to prison for a very long time.
Why the hell is Zimmerman’s attorney letting him run in mouth in an interview????

Well he flat out lied from the start, claiming he hadn't heard of Florida's 'stand your ground law'.

From Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer services, Division of Licensing:

"How to obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm"

Changes to Chapter 776, Florida Statutes,
The Part of the Law Pertaining to
Justifiable Use of Force

On October 1, 2005, changes to Chapter
776, Florida Statutes, became effective. The
changes relate to: the protection of persons
and property; authorizing a person to use
force, including deadly force, against an
intruder or attacker in a dwelling, residence,
or vehicle under specified circumstances;
creating a presumption that a reasonable fear
of death or great bodily harm exists under
certain circumstances; creating a presumption
that a person acts with the intent to use force
or violence under specified circumstances; the
justification in using deadly force under certain
circumstances; the lack of a duty to retreat and
a person’s right to stand his or her ground and
meet force with force if that person is in a place
where he or she has a right to be and the force
is necessary to prevent death, great bodily
harm, or the commission of a forcible felony;
creating immunity from criminal prosecution or
civil action for using deadly force; the definition
of the term “criminal prosecution’’; authorizing
a law enforcement agency to investigate the
use of deadly force but prohibiting the agency
from arresting the person unless the agency
determines that there is probable cause that the
force the person used was unlawful; providing
for the award of attorney fees, court costs,
compensation for loss of income, and other
expenses to a defendant in a civil suit who is
immune from prosecution under this section.
Concealed weapon licensees should be
advised that matters pertaining to the lawful use
of deadly force do not fall within the purview of
the Division of Licensing; therefore, the Division
cannot comment or provide specific guidance
as to any particular set of circumstances in
which this law would apply.
The Division strongly recommends that you
read Chapter 776, Florida Statutes.

---

And then we have the Concealed Weapon or Firearm License Application

FAMILIARITY WITH FLORIDA LAW: You are required by law to read and become knowledgeable of the provisions of Chapter 790, Florida Statutes, relating to weapons and firearms, prior to submitting your application for a Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License. We have included a copy of this section of the law in this application package for you to read and retain in your files. You will also find included in this package a copy of Chapter 776, Florida Statutes, the portion of Florida law relating to justifiable use of force.

Form/Publication Request 790 - Division of Licensing, FDACS

Zimmerman's lawyer seemed to be a smarter man but if so, he would not let his client give interviews. That dude is saying some whacked out shtuff.

Zimmerman on Hannity. He said he did not regret “following” Trayvon and everything that happened that night was all “in GOD’s plan.” (But he was not “following” Trayvon) If it was “in GOD’s plan” for Trayvon to die that night then how can he say he had “no regrets” and he was “sorry.” Maybe the GOD that was in Zimmerman head that night was telling them it was his plan for him to shoot Trayvon, but that is not the GOD I know.

He still claim Trayvon broke his nose and slammed his head, repeatedly, against the concrete side walk, but the two small cut with a trickle of blood do not support that. (cuts that did not require bandage the night but did the next day?)And his hands were pinned down, but he was still able to reach his gun, unstrap it from the holster, remove it and bring it to Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger but not enough force to use the force of his hands and punch Trayvon and push him off him???? I believe Trayvon saw a man following him with a gun and then he fought for his life. Zimmerman made the choice as to shoot Trayvon or the fight him back with the same force that Trayvon used and he chose to shoot him. He had the advantage over Trayvon with his weight and his police training.
It was Zimmerman’s plan to kill Trayvon and not GOD’s. He followed Trayvon, asked Trayvon “what was he doing round here” and not informing Trayvon that he was with Neighborhood Watch which would have explained to Trayvon why this crazy looking man with a gun was following him. Zimmerman choose not to identify himself. WHY???

I hope is it in GOD’s plan to send this little punk ass bitch to prison for a very long time.
Why the hell is Zimmerman’s attorney letting him run in mouth in an interview????

If a 180 pound black teen in a hoody breaks my nose, straddles my prostrate body, and begins pounding my head into the pavement, I just pray that I have the means of defending myself the way that Zimmerman did. Anyone who was not there is not in a position to judge.

What happened to the "No Limit Niggah" should be a lesson to all other young wanna' be gansta's.

If a 180 pound black teen in a hoody breaks my nose, straddles my prostrate body, and begins pounding my head into the pavement, I just pray that I have the means of defending myself the way that Zimmerman did. Anyone who was not there is not in a position to judge.

so we can include you also??

Well he flat out lied from the start, claiming he hadn't heard of Florida's 'stand your ground law'.

From Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer services, Division of Licensing:

"How to obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm"

Changes to Chapter 776, Florida Statutes,
The Part of the Law Pertaining to
Justifiable Use of Force

On October 1, 2005, changes to Chapter
776, Florida Statutes, became effective. The
changes relate to: the protection of persons
and property; authorizing a person to use
force, including deadly force, against an
intruder or attacker in a dwelling, residence,
or vehicle under specified circumstances;
creating a presumption that a reasonable fear
of death or great bodily harm exists under
certain circumstances; creating a presumption
that a person acts with the intent to use force
or violence under specified circumstances; the
justification in using deadly force under certain
circumstances; the lack of a duty to retreat and
a person’s right to stand his or her ground and
meet force with force if that person is in a place
where he or she has a right to be and the force
is necessary to prevent death, great bodily
harm, or the commission of a forcible felony;
creating immunity from criminal prosecution or
civil action for using deadly force; the definition
of the term “criminal prosecution’’; authorizing
a law enforcement agency to investigate the
use of deadly force but prohibiting the agency
from arresting the person unless the agency
determines that there is probable cause that the
force the person used was unlawful; providing
for the award of attorney fees, court costs,
compensation for loss of income, and other
expenses to a defendant in a civil suit who is
immune from prosecution under this section.
Concealed weapon licensees should be
advised that matters pertaining to the lawful use
of deadly force do not fall within the purview of
the Division of Licensing; therefore, the Division
cannot comment or provide specific guidance
as to any particular set of circumstances in
which this law would apply.
The Division strongly recommends that you
read Chapter 776, Florida Statutes.

---

And then we have the Concealed Weapon or Firearm License Application

FAMILIARITY WITH FLORIDA LAW: You are required by law to read and become knowledgeable of the provisions of Chapter 790, Florida Statutes, relating to weapons and firearms, prior to submitting your application for a Florida Concealed Weapon or Firearm License. We have included a copy of this section of the law in this application package for you to read and retain in your files. You will also find included in this package a copy of Chapter 776, Florida Statutes, the portion of Florida law relating to justifiable use of force.

Form/Publication Request 790 - Division of Licensing, FDACS

Recommended reading is not that same as required reading.

Maybe he didn't read it.

Forum List

Back