usa provoking more fights and war

blu

Sep 21, 2009
U.S., S. Korea Warn North with Anti-Sub Bombs

U.S., S. Korea Warn North with Anti-Sub Bombs - CBS News

S. and South Korean naval ships fired artillery and dropped anti-submarine bombs off South Korea's east coast Tuesday, the third day of high-profile military maneuvers intended to warn nuclear-armed North Korea against further aggression

glad to see we are mindning our own business and being frugal in touch economic times because we all know we can afford another war :cuckoo::cuckoo:

U.S., S. Korea Warn North with Anti-Sub Bombs

U.S., S. Korea Warn North with Anti-Sub Bombs - CBS News

S. and South Korean naval ships fired artillery and dropped anti-submarine bombs off South Korea's east coast Tuesday, the third day of high-profile military maneuvers intended to warn nuclear-armed North Korea against further aggression

glad to see we are mindning our own business and being frugal in touch economic times because we all know we can afford another war :cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's in N. Korea's ball court now. it's their call! What can we do? :eusa_pray:

oh, and asswipe! before you call the blame America first club to order remember it was fucking N. Korea who sank a S. Korean sub.. DUmbass.

oh, and asswipe! before you call the blame America first club to order remember it was fucking N. Korea who sank a S. Korean sub.. DUmbass.

o yea I forgot we have to intervene in every other countries issues! its in the constitution!

also, I believe that n. korea sunk the sub as much as I believe n. vietnam was responsible for the gulf of tonkin incidents (which they weren't, but of course it comes out decades later after the sheep had already bought into war and thousands of our kids died)

o yea I forgot we have to intervene in every other countries issues! its in the constitution!

also, I believe that n. korea sunk the sub as much as I believe n. vietnam was responsible for the gulf of tonkin incidents (which they weren't, but of course it comes out decades later after the sheep had already bought into war and thousands of our kids died)

does yew kneed a tissue this mawning? :lol::lol::lol:

yea its hilarious that the nsa falsified intelligence reports that led to a years of war and 60k of our troops dead and they are doing the same exact thing with n. korea and the sub and people are buying it up.

yea its hilarious that the nsa falsified intelligence reports that led to a years of war and 60k of our troops dead and they are doing the same exact thing with n. korea and the sub and people are buying it up.

okay mr. counterespionage extraordinare, you may now lead documents that prove your case. tell us and provide links

Oh stop.....JUST STOP IT!!

Stop being such a fucking pessimist.

Think of all the government jobs another war would create.:tongue:

War? This is not a war but a police action that has gone on for almost 60 years. These exercises and threats and little skirmishes have ben going on all the time. Is this any different because the North Koreans have a couple of A-bombs? They probably are not small enough to even put on a big plane let alone a missile. Everybody should just ignore them! As long as we have troops over there and our military is the most powerful in the world the possibility of invasion..0%! You think Kim Jong-il want to have the same fate Saddam Hussein?

Forum List

Back