USA food supply....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
There has been a disturbing uptick in fires at food processing plants in just the last year...there was a private plane crash into a food plant just today....in the recent past cyber-attacks and ransomware threats have been made at food plants in America... the government is saying its all coincidental....

I've voiced this warning here before... prepare for an interruption in the supply of food and water...don't be caught off guard...I've got everyone in my family stocking up on survival food and water....its time to get serious...

Agreed. . I have been tracking their progress on this agenda in this thread, and have added your post and thread to it here. . .

undefined

I planted Blueberries two years ago and they have gone crazy...I also grow vegetables in raised beds.... its easy to do and may help you get through any short disruption in food...

Last summer, at a nearby state park, my wife and I found dozens of acres of wild raspberries. We picked buckets and buckets of them on our weekly hikes. I would tell her to leave some for other hikers to pick, but no one else seemed to touch them, despite countless bushes growing right along a well-traveled main trail. Honestly, I suspect most people had no idea what they were. Which seems to be a symptom of the modern lifestyle; people thinking good food can only come from the grocery store shelves. A pity, really, as there was no way the two of us could eat so many berries. I could actually see people starving if grocery store shelves go bare, even with such a bounty of wild food in plain sight.

There has been a disturbing uptick in fires at food processing plants in just the last year...there was a private plane crash into a food plant just today....in the recent past cyber-attacks and ransomware threats have been made at food plants in America... the government is saying its all coincidental....

I've voiced this warning here before... prepare for an interruption in the supply of food and water...don't be caught off guard...I've got everyone in my family stocking up on survival food and water....its time to get serious...

Yes, this is quite an interesting series of events.

My wife and I moved last year from the banks of the Chesapeake Bay to the Pennsylvania mountains. Among the first tasks I completed was familiarizing myself with alternative local food sources. Good thing I did, seeing as how globalist monsters seem hellbent on bringing about some kind of apocalyptic famine to justify their cultlike ideology or master plan.

I hunt large and small game. The thickly forested mountains around here harbor countless whitetail deer, wild turkey, quail, rabbits and other game animals. A nearby massive manmade lake is overpopulated with schooling fish such as white and yellow perch and walleye. The shores of said lake are rife with freshwater mussels and crayfish, and the woods themselves hide plenty of berries, edible mushrooms and other wild food and medicinal plants. Of course, in the event of a true regional famine plenty of other capable outdoorsmen would be hunting and foraging, so some competition would be unavoidable.

We prep, but not the extent of hoarding food—at least not yet. In the event of a regional "apocalypse" I doubt we would hunker down around here, unless there was no better place or greener grass to get to. Even out here in the mountains we are surrounded by major population centers full of people who would become instant food "zombies" and spill out into the countryside ravenous and desperate for whatever food they could find. The best strategy, in our case, would likely be to follow the thickly forested mountains north into even deeper wilderness. Anything to put as much distance between ourselves and the starving urban hordes.

Let's hope it never comes to that. A starving person is capable of anything. A starving group of people is perhaps one of the deadliest things in existence.

Yeah. What is this? Is it an inside job?? Our own gov. Would not surprise me at all.

Yeah. What is this? Is it an inside job?? Our own gov. Would not surprise me at all.
This seems to be a pattern.

The main source and investigative news guy I follow, calls it 5th gen. warfare, his hypothesis, is that WWIII started with 9/11, and the targets of that war? Are everyone, the little folks, the poor and middle class, just as Orwell and Huxley said it would be.

It is the mass media, in the hands of billionaire corporations and media oligarchs, they fool us into believing our leaders are working for our "nations," or political parties, when, in fact, the oligarchs of the individual nations have more in common with each other, and collectively work together now, at world conferences against their own citizens in a kind of, world confederacy, which, is definitely NOT in our interests.

We will be hearing more and more, in the coming months and years, about how they need to stop us communicating with each other, and having our own open source news organizations to spread the truth, as this become more and more apparent.

First it was an exaggerated plandemic, which, from all appearances, the Deep State helped engineer through "Gain of Function." Then they used that to manipulate voting procedures, using voting harvesting, and possibly even allowing for illegal non-citizen voting. Then they release prisoners and criminals from jail, and found a victim of police brutality, sensationalized it on TEE VEE, & encouraged rioting over months and months, set up on on-line psy-op to fool folks into thinking it was connected to Epstein, which was a disinfo campaign to trick folks into that Jan. 6th honey pot. . .

Everything has been. . . just a bazaar war upon the people. And I don't see it ending until they have completed their complete fourth industrial revolution. Even the war in Ukraine serves a purpose. . .

Interview 1722 - James Corbett Explains 5th-Generation Warfare

Corbett • 04/10/2022
"via VermontIndependent.net: Join Vermont Independent publisher Dr. Rob Williams and guest co-host Brandon Zollino for a conversation with researcher and journalist James Corbett about his new article, “Your Guide to 5th-Generation Warfare,” available at VI.net and The Corbett Report."

This food problem does worry me though. I am extremely poor, with no storage space, so. . . prepping is of a very limited use for me. Though I do have several books about identifying natural plants that are edible.

Last edited:
Good thing I did, seeing as how globalist monsters seem hellbent on bringing about some kind of apocalyptic famine to justify their cultlike ideology or master plan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • "Our own gov."
  • "Globalist monsters"
  • "apocalypitic famine"
  • "cultlike ideology"
I love this bar!!

Last summer, at a nearby state park, my wife and I found dozens of acres of wild raspberries. We picked buckets and buckets of them on our weekly hikes. I would tell her to leave some for other hikers to pick, but no one else seemed to touch them, despite countless bushes growing right along a well-traveled main trail. Honestly, I suspect most people had no idea what they were. Which seems to be a symptom of the modern lifestyle; people thinking good food can only come from the grocery store shelves. A pity, really, as there was no way the two of us could eat so many berries. I could actually see people starving if grocery store shelves go bare, even with such a bounty of wild food in plain sight.
Some will go back to that. But we are at the point people will attempt to take what they want in a large scale.

• First it was an exaggerated plandemic,
  • the Deep State helped engineer
  • Then they used that to manipulate voting procedures, using voting harvesting, and possibly even allowing for illegal non-citizen voting.
  • Then they release prisoners and criminals from jail........ encouraged rioting over months and months,
  • set up on on-line psy-op folks thought was connected to Epstein which was a disinfo campaign to trick folks into that Jan. 6th honey pot.
  • Everything has been. . . just a bazaar war upon the people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This venue has, of late, become more and more like the Mos Eisley Cantina....on planet QAnon.

Combine those Epstien's Psy-Ops Globalist Monsters with "Our Own Government'......and OD on wild rasberries........and you have a party!

I love this bar.

All I can think its the republicans doing it, as preparation for their midterms.

"Old Joe Biden, he isn't doing something about the food inflation."

WOW, this is like the 5th thread on this same exact topic. You must have gotten your talking points emails later than the other tribe members.

Forum List

Back