USA did not win WW1

WWI was a War of attrition............most were killed by artillery and disease...........not actual bullets..........many were buried alive in the mud from the massive artillery barrages..............

When the U.S. entered the War...........both sides were exhausted..........the French and Germans had taken massive casualties..........the Fresh troops changed the balance in the end.............and Germany had no choice but to surrender......it was a stalemate......................but the Attrition was mainly cost to Germany, France, and England.........Turkey as well.........

They couldn't sustain the losses........
The Australians and Canadians finally lead the war and were the difference in the end !!
Both had minor roles until the end but outsmarted and outfought thx Germans
Both of those countries fought bravely...............as did our people there..........as did those who lost millions fighting there..........like the somme battle I believe............the British took massive casualties in one day...........

it was a War of attrition.............the Germans didn't have the numbers................and lost.........no reason to play this AMERICA SUCKS GAME HERE..........

Which is what you are trolling for right now.

WWI was a War of attrition............most were killed by artillery and disease...........not actual bullets..........many were buried alive in the mud from the massive artillery barrages..............

When the U.S. entered the War...........both sides were exhausted..........the French and Germans had taken massive casualties..........the Fresh troops changed the balance in the end.............and Germany had no choice but to surrender......it was a stalemate......................but the Attrition was mainly cost to Germany, France, and England.........Turkey as well.........

The Australians and Canadians finally lead the war and were the difference in the end !!
Both of those countries fought bravely...............as did our people there..........as did those who lost millions fighting there..........like the somme battle I believe............the British took massive casualties in one day...........

it was a War of attrition.............the Germans didn't have the numbers................and lost.........no reason to play this AMERICA SUCKS GAME HERE..........

Not at all !!
Just telling you the key to what won the war

Not at all !!
Who died and appointed you the god of WWI............I've read many accounts over time..........like any War.......their were blunders and great leaders.............it all ended with attrition.................That is what decided it............who could lose more...........Germany couldn't ...........they had lost too many..........and France never really recovered after.

Not at all !!
Who died and appointed you the god of WWI............I've read many accounts over time..........like any War.......their were blunders and great leaders.............it all ended with attrition.................That is what decided it............who could lose more...........Germany couldn't ...........they had lost too many..........and France never really recovered after.
General Monash was the reason they won

Not at all !!
General Monash was the reason they won
Did he shoot lightning bolts from his ass and consume the enemy.............did he clap his hands and divisions suddenly appeared out of thin air..............did he handle logistics...........which win wars single handed............carrying 3 million meals a day on his back in the mud to lead everyone to victory...............

No one man wins any war...............I don't care who they are.

Monash created the integration of all branches and modern warfare
I joined the VFW in 1966. There were many WWI vets in the VFW and American Legion where I was also a member. I grew up from birth among a host of the Great War vets. You wouldn't tell them they were not effective. The one thing I didn't like was everybody fighting a defensive war like the rest of the Allies. The AEF did too until Pershing's people convinced him to have the Americans to attack instead of defend a ditch. The best thing about WWI was that all the great Generals and commanders of WWII learned how to soldier in France. And they were effective.

When the Russians took their ball and went home it was Germany's big chance to wrap the whole thing up. What tipped the scales was the arrival of fresh American troops who had not spent the previous several years rotting in trenches and soaking up that tasty poison gas.

Yeah, they had shit all worked out before we got there.

1598161969760.png

Forum List

Back