USA did not win WW1

The USA was ineffective and lost high numbers due to zero experience

Actually, American troops were quite effective against Spanish forces in 1900, The Philippines Wars, The American Indian Wars that continued until 1924, the Mexican Border War of 1910, The Banana Wars of 1912.

American forces were almost continuously involved in combat from the beginning of the 20th Century until the end of World War I.

Watch “ 100 days to victory “ on amazon
USA army was totally ineffective

it was the Australians , Canadians and Scotts who finally figured out how to defeat the Germans and all 3 were key in the final 100 days
Uh, can we win 2020 and let go of the past?

The only war I would have fought was the Nazis
What are you, 15 or something? :wtf:

America didn't jump right into WW2, not even after Nazi U-boats torpedoed some ocean liners and merchant marine boats. It took the Japs bombing Pearl Harbor to make that happen.

US army was ineffective in WW1

US wiped the floor with the Japs but the it was the Russian army they beat the Nazis and they lost tens of millions

The Germans were crushed and we disarmed them after WW1. My granddad was a doughboy.
I have a pic of him in uniform.
Something tells me your situation and knowledge of history is not the same.

Last edited:
As many Russians died on the Eastern front as the total combined deaths of every nation in WW1

WWI was a War of attrition............most were killed by artillery and disease...........not actual bullets..........many were buried alive in the mud from the massive artillery barrages..............

When the U.S. entered the War...........both sides were exhausted..........the French and Germans had taken massive casualties..........the Fresh troops changed the balance in the end.............and Germany had no choice but to surrender......it was a stalemate......................but the Attrition was mainly cost to Germany, France, and England.........Turkey as well.........

They couldn't sustain the losses........

The Germans were crushed and we disarmed them after WW1. My grandad was a doughboy.
I have a pic of him in uniform.
The Dboys were very brave and bold but ineffective.
They had massive losses in the short time they were even in the war
President Wilson did a great job keeping us out for most of it

WWI was a War of attrition............most were killed by artillery and disease...........not actual bullets..........many were buried alive in the mud from the massive artillery barrages..............

When the U.S. entered the War...........both sides were exhausted..........the French and Germans had taken massive casualties..........the Fresh troops changed the balance in the end.............and Germany had no choice but to surrender......it was a stalemate......................but the Attrition was mainly cost to Germany, France, and England.........Turkey as well.........

They couldn't sustain the losses........
The Australians and Canadians finally lead the war and were the difference in the end !!
Both had minor roles until the end but outsmarted and outfought thx Germans

As many Russians died on the Eastern front as the total combined deaths of every nation in WW1
I see you just outed yourself as being Russian. How about how Russians raped Germany, hmm?
There's a difference between you and the known Russians here..you're trying to deceive.

Forum List

Back