USA and Russia are bombing ISIS together! Finally!

Here's the retraction of your article, from the same site:

Pentagon Spokesman Denies US' Coordination of Airstrikes in Syria With Russia

[emoji767] Wikipedia/ Master Sgt. Ken Hammond, U.S. Air Force
MIDDLE EAST
21:48 23.01.2017(updated 21:49 23.01.2017) Get short URL
0 1410
The United States has not coordinated airstrikes in Syria with Russia, US Department of Defense spokesperson Adrian Rankine-Galloway told Sputnik on Monday.
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Earlier in the day, the Russian Defense Ministry said that the United States provided Daesh coordinates for Russia-coalition airstrikes on Daesh positions in Syria.

"The Department of Defense is not coordinating airstrikes with the Russian military in Syria," Rankine-Galloway said.

The spokesperson noted that the Defense Department only maintains a de-confliction channel of communication with the Russian military to ensure safety of flights over Syria.
The Russians might have looked on the Pentagon computers for the coordinates themselves,of course.

If that's true, say thank you Obama for his great job of weakening your country.

Like what do you mean weakening this country? Can you give us an example comrade? What do you know about this country except bashing.

Putin continue killing civilians and his political opponents. And very rich.

I can see you know nothing about Russia and Putin. He is not killing civilians or political opponents. Don't trust your liberal news, they are lying to you. All Putin's political opponents are alive and pretty loud. FYI, Nemtsov, whom liberal Media presented like "Putin's last critic", was killed by Muslims, whom he also criticized.

Putin's rating in Russia is above 85%. A person, who kills his civilians and opponents, would never have that rating in 21 century, the century of technologies and Internet.

If Trump wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia. Looks like you liberals have been taught to hate Russia more than to love your own country.

Remember a parable? God to a man: "I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So, make a wish". And the man said: "Pluck my eye out."

That's exactly how you liberals feel about Russia. Somebody needs to spend quite a bit of time to educate you, you are a shame of your country.
I wonder what Kim Jong Un's approval rating is?

Didn't Saddam Hussein win 97% approval...or maybe it was greater than 100%...I can't remember.

MIDDLE EAST
0 1410
The United States has not coordinated airstrikes in Syria with Russia, US Department of Defense spokesperson Adrian Rankine-Galloway told Sputnik on Monday.
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Earlier in the day, the Russian Defense Ministry said that the United States provided Daesh coordinates for Russia-coalition airstrikes on Daesh positions in Syria.

"The Department of Defense is not coordinating airstrikes with the Russian military in Syria," Rankine-Galloway said.

The spokesperson noted that the Defense Department only maintains a de-confliction channel of communication with the Russian military to ensure safety of flights over Syria.
The Russians might have looked on the Pentagon computers for the coordinates themselves,of course.

If that's true, say thank you Obama for his great job of weakening your country.

Like what do you mean weakening this country? Can you give us an example comrade? What do you know about this country except bashing.

I can see you know nothing about Russia and Putin. He is not killing civilians or political opponents. Don't trust your liberal news, they are lying to you. All Putin's political opponents are alive and pretty loud. FYI, Nemtsov, whom liberal Media presented like "Putin's last critic", was killed by Muslims, whom he also criticized.

Putin's rating in Russia is above 85%. A person, who kills his civilians and opponents, would never have that rating in 21 century, the century of technologies and Internet.

If Trump wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia. Looks like you liberals have been taught to hate Russia more than to love your own country.

Remember a parable? God to a man: "I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So, make a wish". And the man said: "Pluck my eye out."

That's exactly how you liberals feel about Russia. Somebody needs to spend quite a bit of time to educate you, you are a shame of your country.

Didn't Saddam Hussein win 97% approval...or maybe it was greater than 100%...I can't remember.

When Saddam and Qaddafi were alive (before Washington started importing its "democracy" to ME), there were no signs of terrorism there and there was no refugee crisis. Don't forget that to begin with. That's why Trump is a priceless President: he will concentrate on USA own interests instead of destabilizing the whole world.

Unlike Iraq and Korea, Russia is white, free and very well educated country. Again, you want to judge Russia knowing nothing about it. BTW, they don't even have to observe political correctness, the dumbest invention of Western liberals.

Last edited:

MIDDLE EAST
0 1410

Who should I trust Putin and you?

You are very funny comrade. Putin popularity media which are owned by Putin cronies. Dude they cannot even protest against the Putin government. Get real.
So far you have not given me a single or any kind of Putin contributions to humanity except killing civilians.
Let me repeat again....... if Putin is really killing ISIS ........ how come ISIS in Syria are still stronger than ever? How come they have not launch a major assault against ISIS............ but they killed thousands of civilians in Aleppo.
If Putin is really good how come his neighbors are asking NATO for protection?
You have lots to learn comrade. Get real.

We're gonna see a lot of progress now that our FAKE president is out of office. Now we can act in our own best interests.
What we are going to see is more U.S. military coffins
military+coffins+.jpg

Look at all of those dead conservative military service members.
Oh, and you know this, do you? Please educate us oh wise one, explain exactly why you make that prediction. Is it from a position of authority, or are you just talking out your ass? I can't wait for you to enlighten us. Go ahead.

Dude get real Jose. You made a comment but don't even understand what he is saying.

He is telling you that Trump only option left is to send major large number arm forces to Iraq or Syria to fight ISIS. That means we will see lots of American coffins coming home.

But we understand you live in Russia. Didn't you notice your comrade Stratford loves you?
What benefits do you gain in supporting Putin?
You have no clue.

Let me guess. Either you are a Russian or a traitor.

We're gonna see a lot of progress now that our FAKE president is out of office. Now we can act in our own best interests.
military+coffins+.jpg

Oh, and you know this, do you? Please educate us oh wise one, explain exactly why you make that prediction. Is it from a position of authority, or are you just talking out your ass? I can't wait for you to enlighten us. Go ahead.

Dude get real Jose. You made a comment but don't even understand what he is saying.

He is telling you that Trump only option left is to send major large number arm forces to Iraq or Syria to fight ISIS. That means we will see lots of American coffins coming home.

But we understand you live in Russia. Didn't you notice your comrade Stratford loves you?
You have no clue.

Let me guess: you are either a clown or a moron. Go and educate yourself, not my job to educate you.

When Saddam and Qaddafi were alive (before Washington started importing its "democracy" to ME), there were no signs of terrorism there and there was no refugee crisis. Don't forget that to begin with. That's why Trump is a priceless President: he will concentrate on USA own interests instead of destabilizing the whole world.

Unlike Iraq and Korea, Russia is white, free and very well educated country. Again, you want to judge Russia knowing nothing about it. BTW, they don't even have to observe political correctness, the dumbest invention of Western liberals.

Then explain why Russian are suffering brain drain big time?
Explain why Russian population is decreasing?

As far as Trump............. we do not know yet his real foreign policy. That will be for further discussions.

In Trump's America 'Political Correctness' includes civility and good manners.
Sad.

Sad.
Political correctness is the dumbest invention of liberals, it helps them to distract the people from the truth and to substitute the truth with whatever they want.

Sad.
Political correctness is the dumbest invention of liberals, it helps them to distract the people from the truth and to substitute the truth with whatever they want.
'Political Correctness' is being used as a negative label for civility, good manners & empathy.
Sad.

military+coffins+.jpg

You have no clue.

You still have no clue.

military+coffins+.jpg

You have no clue.

Let me guess: you are either a clown or a moron. Go and educate yourself, not my job to educate you.

Educate me about your life? So far you have not posted anything that makes you an American but Russian. Are you an American or Russian? So which one is it?

military+coffins+.jpg

You have no clue.

I thought that was SJ I was quoting.

I see frustration and anger. Educate me about what comrade? Actually you are posting about Putin the great when you cannot even answer any single questions I asked about Putin thug the murderer. Dude you don't know what you are talking about.

military+coffins+.jpg

You have no clue.

You still have no clue.

Help me understand what in the world are you talking about comrade?

You have no clue.

You still have no clue.

Help me understand what in the world are you talking about comrade?
You just proved my point.

Forum List

Back