USA and Russia are bombing ISIS together! Finally!

Isis is a common enemy, we allied with Stalin after the holodomor as well.

Trump and Putin , are new best buddies and will soon lift sanctions so Exxon can go ahead with their plans, making Trump and Tillerson filthy rich.

So, I can see you don't want ISIS to be destroyed. Let it be your problem.

Last edited:
obama has brought so many terrorists into this country that they could easily get upset over not supporting them any more.

obama has brought so many terrorists into this country that they could easily get upset over not supporting them any more.

If Hillary were elected, she would complete Obama's job and make Islamic States of America from this country.

Just take a look at what Merkel has done to Germany:

Welcome to the Islamic State of Germany

A fool is learning from somebody else's mistakes, and a smart person learns from his own mistakes (a Russian saying).

Liberals don't learn at all.

2 hours ago:

Russia has been asking Obama’s administration for the coordinates of terrorists in Syria for one and a half years. Trump has done that during his first full day in the office. Poor, poor, poor ISIS: looks like no diplomatic and military support from the WH any more….

View attachment 108256

Russia has received coordinates of Daesh targets in Al-Bab, Aleppo Province, from the US via the 'direct line,' the Russian Defense Minsitry said Monday.

The United States has provided coordinates of the terrorists' targets in the city of Al-Bab in Aleppo province for Russian airstrikes. After the reconaissance check, Russia and two coalition jets have conducted joint airstrikes on the Daesh targets in the region.

As a result, several ammunition depots, military hardware and fuel products were destroyed.

Russia Receives Daesh Coordinates in Al-Bab From US

View attachment 108254

1. Coming from Sputnik? You are very funny comrade. See post #8.
2. If Russia is that good that you keep promoting. So why in the world they need coordinates and approval from US in order to bomb ISIS? Are you saying they are weak with obsolete technology? Or is that why they used old style of dropping bombs with parachutes in Aleppo? They didn't have a problem killing unarmed civilians in Aleppo.
3. Putin entered Syrian war Sept/15...... which you celebrated posted all their mighty fire power............more than a year later. So far ISIS still stronger than ever and still sells oil to Syrian government by the millions of gallons every day for Russian military. All ISIS running from Mosul Iraq run for safety in Syria.................. Can YOU explain that?
I bet you can't as always.

2 hours ago:

Russia has been asking Obama’s administration for the coordinates of terrorists in Syria for one and a half years. Trump has done that during his first full day in the office. Poor, poor, poor ISIS: looks like no diplomatic and military support from the WH any more….

View attachment 108256

Russia has received coordinates of Daesh targets in Al-Bab, Aleppo Province, from the US via the 'direct line,' the Russian Defense Minsitry said Monday.

The United States has provided coordinates of the terrorists' targets in the city of Al-Bab in Aleppo province for Russian airstrikes. After the reconaissance check, Russia and two coalition jets have conducted joint airstrikes on the Daesh targets in the region.

As a result, several ammunition depots, military hardware and fuel products were destroyed.

View attachment 108254

2. If Russia is that good that you keep promoting. So why in the world they need coordinates and approval from US in order to bomb ISIS? Are you saying they are weak with obsolete technology? Or is that why they used old style of dropping bombs with parachutes in Aleppo? They didn't have a problem killing unarmed civilians in Aleppo.
3. Putin entered Syrian war Sept/15...... which you celebrated posted all their mighty fire power............more than a year later. So far ISIS still stronger than ever and still sells oil to Syrian government by the millions of gallons every day for Russian military. All ISIS running from Mosul Iraq run for safety in Syria.................. Can YOU explain that?

Charwin, what do you want more:

- to keep hating Russia
or
- to defeat ISIS with Russia's help?

I think we both know the answer.

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

- to keep hating Russia
or

Which do you want more ......

- to scrape around looking for whatever Bubble source will tell you what you want to hear?
or
- to know what's actually going on in the world according to reliable sources?

I think we ALL know the answer.

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

- to keep hating Russia
or

- to scrape around looking for whatever Bubble source will tell you what you want to hear?
or

to know what's actually going on in the world according to reliable sources?

Do you really mean your liberal reliable sources?
:lmao:

Nobody seemed to tell you there NONE of those in the world. They simply don't exist and it's a huge shame for Western journalism.

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

- to keep hating Russia
or

or

Nobody seemed to tell you there NONE of those in the world. They simply don't exist and it's a huge shame for Western journalism.

There's no such thing as a "liberal (news) source". Liberalism is a political philosophy. It founded this country and wrote its Constitution but it doesn't report news.

As noted, we already know the answer. You went and found what you thought would work from the Echobubble. I then told everybody where it came from.

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

- to keep hating Russia
or

or

There's no such thing as a "liberal (news) source". Liberalism is a political philosophy. It founded this country and wrote its Constitution but it doesn't report news.

As noted, we already know the answer. You went and found what you thought would work from the Echobubble. I then told everybody where it came from.

Yes, tell me about your Constitution, which liberals refuse to observe and are complaining about EC because their Queen lost according to US Constitution.

- to keep hating Russia
or

or

Yes, tell me about your Constitution, which liberals refuse to observe and are complaining about EC because their Queen lost according to US Constitution.

Sorry, did I use a bigly word? You don't know what the Constitution is?

Wanna borrow my copy?

- to keep hating Russia
or

or

Wanna borrow my copy?

Who cares about your copy? To respect your Constitution is not to have a copy, but to obey it. That means if the people of your country elect a president whom you don't like, you don't riot but start preparing for the next election instead.

When you liberals elected Obama (twice!), half a country was disgusted with that, however they obeyed US Constitution. Now it's your turn to show how you are able to obey your own Constitution. But you already have shown to the whole world: when it's not your way, you don't.

upload_2017-1-24_13-27-7.png

upload_2017-1-24_13-27-55.png

or

Wanna borrow my copy?

Who cares about your copy? To respect your Constitution is not to have a copy, but to obey it. That means if the people of your country elect a president whom you don't like, you don't riot but start preparing for the next election instead.

When you liberals elected Obama (twice!), half a country was disgusted with that, however they obeyed US Constitution. Now it's your turn to show how you are able to obey your own Constitution. But you already have shown to the whole world: when it's not your way, you don't.

Oh HAVE I now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Link?

Wanna borrow my copy?

Oh HAVE I now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Link?

You need a link to train yourself to obey the Constitution of your own country?

What's your IQ?

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

We have that news too, it's our state run CBC. More CSIS and RCMP agents working there than in Ottawa.

:lol: Sputnik News, really? :lmao:

Sputnik was launched on 10 November 2014 by Rossiya Segodnya, an agency wholly owned and operated by the Russian government, which was created by an Executive Order of the President of Russia on December 9, 2013. --- Wiki​

Search took 0.69 seconds

/thread

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

We have that news too, it's our state run CBC. More CSIS and RCMP agents working there than in Ottawa.

Sputnik was launched on 10 November 2014 by Rossiya Segodnya, an agency wholly owned and operated by the Russian government, which was created by an Executive Order of the President of Russia on December 9, 2013. --- Wiki​

Search took 0.69 seconds

/thread

Thank you for your comment, but it's hidden because you wrote it inside the quotes.

You may either edit your comment or delete it and write a new one (you have about half an hour to do so).

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

- to keep hating Russia
or

You didn't answer my question. That's funny. You are so pricking critical with Hillary and our election. Why don't you focus with your election, your democracy and your authoritarian leader?

Hating Russians. I don't think so but show me tell me something what Putin has done towards the goodness of humanity?
Several countries are fighting ISIS so what's new?
Why wait for US help? His buddy Assad military are still intact with massive artilleries. Why didn't they attack ISIS strongholds? bomb a little bit there and little bit there........... but instead they bomb the hell out of civilians in Aleppo. Remember the world is watching. So ask me again why Americans like me hate Putin.

2 hours ago:

View attachment 108256

View attachment 108254

Search took 0.69 seconds

/thread

This is like state run news in Canada, the CBC have more CSIS and RCMP operatives working there than they do in Ottawa.

Great news. We need Russia on our side since Obama had just about every other Country hating us and or certainly no respect for such a weak leader that being Obama.

If that continues, ISIS will be contained and become history pretty darn quickly. But that's exactly what elites and Globalists (including Obama and his administration) have been so afraid of.
View attachment 108258
Obama, that stupid MF black Muslim has the blood of all of those innocent people brutalized by ISIS on his hands.

The world suffered horribly with Obama sitting in the WH (or on the golf course). President Trump will be a truly GREAT American President. God has blessed us!

Forum List

Back