US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

What does the national anthem have to do with the President?

How many conservatives knelt during the anthem to protest Obama?

Trump used the flag and national anthem as political pawns.

"Trump: NFL players who don't stand during National Anthem maybe 'shouldn't be in the country'"

Wrong, the assholes protesting the anthem did that. All President Trump did was give his opinion about them which is in line with the vast majority of America.

exactly. The crisis with NFL players disrespecting veterans and the Middle Class by kneeling during "The Star Spangled Banner" started before the Trumpster even took the oath of office

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

I'd bet she could kick your ass!

Even if she could put up a fight, what does that have to do with anything ?

She looks like a guy I played Lacrosse with in college. Is she straight?

megan-rapinoe-X159570_TK1_0099.jpg

Does she play for Hillary's team?

Final+Training+Sessions+FIFA+Women+World+Cup+NST_XVpRpdFx.jpg

At least 4 starters are raging homo. Two are being married to each other soon?
OMG!

:surprised1:

Where do they Shower?

Under my dick.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

I agree with her 100%. I refuse to stand for the national anthem and will kneel to the flag. I will not have them used as political symbols for Trump.

Pretty idiotic.
This is the World Cup, you are representing your country, not the country's leader.

I will never get people like this woman. Until a real dose of fate steps in and no I am not wishing that one actually does enter the picture, anything that this woman does isn't going to change the fact that Donald Trump continues to be our nation's leader.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Trump is NOT a leader.

Interesting opinion.

Fucking bitch.

Fuck Trump.

Fuck you.

Fucking bitch.

Her right.

Well not really, she was told she must stand, and she's going along with it. Guess that paycheck trumps everything else. :biggrin:

Apparently however, she is not singing along with the Anthem.

Fucking bitch.

What will be awesome is when America’s female soccer team plays another team that dust stomps their ass’s and spikes the ball in their face with every goal. It’s only a matter of time before that happens.

Their running up the score was classless, and probably karma is somewhere out there waiting for a chance to strike.

And that is your choice as it is my choice. Real veterans don't cry and clutch their pearls if others choose not to.
Please don't pretend you speak for anyone other than yourself. Certainly not for other veterans, like myself.
A self absorbed malcontent like M. Rapino thinks her opinion is so vital and important that it takes precedence no matter where or when she expresses it.

She plays for the USA women's world cup soccer team. Not for herself. Her personal opinions should stay off the field.

NO! Her anthem protests are an "F you" to every American for voted for Trump, to every person in US military, to every military person who has lost limbs in wars, and to every US military person who has sacrificed his/her life for this country.

This lamebrain soccer lessie needs to find another way to protest, and leave the flag and national anthem out of it.

How do you equate that to every military person and every veteran? Every military person and veteran doesn't support Trump.
Agreed....and our veterans are NOT low-info voters like many of donnie's deplorables are. They KNOW that Americans have the right to stand or kneel for the Anthem. They KNOW they've fought for the right to make a free choice. Military members and veterans are not pearl clutching snowflakes.

Exactly.

After reading some of the articles posted here, Rapinoe sounds very uninformed and just angry and bitter. President Trump didn't create whatever personal issues she is having. It seems counterproductive to openly hate the country that gave you this opportunity. That being said, she stood (she was required to). Who really cares if she didn't sing. I sure don't.

She hates Trump, not her country.

It's hard for me to tell that when she shIts on the anthem which was written long before Trump was born and something that is supposed to unite Americans, even if for a brief moment. I stood for the anthem during the Obama years. It didn't mean I liked Obama. It meant I am an American. Seems to me she hates her country.
See? When one equates kneeling with shitting.....we know we are dealing with a donnie deplorable level of intellect. Perfect for donnie.

Even after 2 and a half years you're still butt-hurt over the loss. Sucks to be you. LOL
:71: Even after 2 and a half years, donnie's deplorables keep bringing up H. Clinton. Have we ever had the "winners" of a Presidential election do that before? What terrifies donnie and his deplorables so much?

It took them over a quarter of a century to stop blaming Jimmy Carter for the everything from stagflation to the gas crisis and to the Iranian Revolution and occupation of our embassy. They'll blame HRC for the deaths of four at Benghazi for another 20 years; yet never once acknowledge the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq was a FUBAR decision, or how the Trump Administration is in full chaos - situation normal, all fucked up.

And that is your choice as it is my choice. Real veterans don't cry and clutch their pearls if others choose not to.
I don't know of any veterans who kneel for the national anthem. Anyone who does, disrespects the country, and all who have sacrificed for it.

She hates Trump, not her country.

It's hard for me to tell that when she shIts on the anthem which was written long before Trump was born and something that is supposed to unite Americans, even if for a brief moment. I stood for the anthem during the Obama years. It didn't mean I liked Obama. It meant I am an American. Seems to me she hates her country.
See? When one equates kneeling with shitting.....we know we are dealing with a donnie deplorable level of intellect. Perfect for donnie.

Even after 2 and a half years you're still butt-hurt over the loss. Sucks to be you. LOL
:71: Even after 2 and a half years, donnie's deplorables keep bringing up H. Clinton. Have we ever had the "winners" of a Presidential election do that before? What terrifies donnie and his deplorables so much?

It took them over a quarter of a century to stop blaming Jimmy Carter for the everything from stagflation to the gas crisis and to the Iranian Revolution and occupation of our embassy. They'll blame HRC for the deaths of four at Benghazi for another 20 years; yet never once acknowledge the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq was a FUBAR decision, or how the Trump Administration is in full chaos - situation normal, all fucked up.

And we are all still hearing about Reagan and Obama used Bush as an excuse for everythingunder the sun.

And now.....dodging the draft during Viet Nam was a good thing for CRCs......I wonder who went in place of donnie. I wonder if they survived intact.
They didn't have to. And dodging the draft during the Vietnam War isn't just a good thing "now". It was good THEN and now.

What does the national anthem have to do with the President?

How many conservatives knelt during the anthem to protest Obama?

Trump used the flag and national anthem as political pawns.

"Trump: NFL players who don't stand during National Anthem maybe 'shouldn't be in the country'"

Wrong, the assholes protesting the anthem did that. All President Trump did was give his opinion about them which is in line with the vast majority of America.

exactly. The crisis with NFL players disrespecting veterans and the Middle Class by kneeling during "The Star Spangled Banner" started before the Trumpster even took the oath of office
I have news. The protest of the NFL players kneeling had nothing to do with the flag or the military because neither are the ones backing police brutality. The flag stands for equality & the right to not to get gunned down by the police or get beat up for insufficient cause. THAT is what the flag stands for.

And if you voted for and/or support Trump, you don't support our veterans or our military.

No she disrespects Trump, not the military or veterans.
NO. You cannot kneel at the flag and national anthem without disrespecting America, and all who have sacrificed for it. That has always been true, and still is.

The kneelers don't define and dictate the terms.

And now.....dodging the draft during Viet Nam was a good thing for CRCs......I wonder who went in place of donnie. I wonder if they survived intact.
They didn't have to. And dodging the draft during the Vietnam War isn't just a good thing "now". It was good THEN and now.

No one supported using Daddies money & influence to bribe a doctor. Why do you?

Some one in Trump's place.

Every American who voted for Trump deserves a "F you". The fact is that Trump brought politics into the flag and national anthem. You ar4e the lamebrain and I agree with her 100%.
No, the flag and national anthem have been political for over 200 years. She is just another America-hater, lowlife dirt bag, that's all. Like you.

It's fake ass clowns like you that are shit bags. I am a disabled veteran cocksucker, so I am pretty sure that speaks for itself. Ass clowns like you are the real haters, a stupid ass, Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back