US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

How do you equate that to every military person and every veteran? Every military person and veteran doesn't support Trump.
You equate the flag and national anthem to all US military. She disrespects them, she disrespects all US military, Trump or no Trump.

Soccer is a commie sport so it is understandable that the shithead Americans that play that stupid boring game are also commies.

Every American who voted for Trump deserves a "F you". The fact is that Trump brought politics into the flag and national anthem. You ar4e the lamebrain and I agree with her 100%.
No, the flag and national anthem have been political for over 200 years. She is just another America-hater, lowlife dirt bag, that's all. Like you.

You know what? You can shove your fake military crap up your ass. You voted for Trump who trashed the service of veterans while being a draft dodger who faked a medical report.
Trump,s draft scenario was during the Vietnam War. Dodging that was a GOOD thing.

Do you go around shooting bullets at people who never attacked you, or even threatened you ? Fool.

Agreed....and our veterans are NOT low-info voters like many of donnie's deplorables are. They KNOW that Americans have the right to stand or kneel for the Anthem. They KNOW they've fought for the right to make a free choice. Military members and veterans are not pearl clutching snowflakes.
WE veterans stand for the national anthem, period. It is only Libby loon America haters who don't

How do you equate that to every military person and every veteran? Every military person and veteran doesn't support Trump.
You equate the flag and national anthem to all US military. She disrespects them, she disrespects all US military, Trump or no Trump.
Nope....we vets know that this fake pandering by donnie's deplorables is fake.

You know what? You can shove your fake military crap up your ass. You voted for Trump who trashed the service of veterans while being a draft dodger who faked a medical report.
Trump,s draft scenario was during the Vietnam War. Dodging that was a GOOD thing.

Do you go around shooting bullets at people who never attacked you, or even threatened you ? Fool.
And now.....dodging the draft during Viet Nam was a good thing for CRCs......I wonder who went in place of donnie. I wonder if they survived intact.

Agreed....and our veterans are NOT low-info voters like many of donnie's deplorables are. They KNOW that Americans have the right to stand or kneel for the Anthem. They KNOW they've fought for the right to make a free choice. Military members and veterans are not pearl clutching snowflakes.
WE veterans stand for the national anthem, period. It is only Libby loon America haters who don't
And that is your choice as it is my choice. Real veterans don't cry and clutch their pearls if others choose not to.

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

US women's soccer player: My anthem protests are 'F you' to Trump administration

What will be awesome is when America’s female soccer team plays another team that dust stomps their ass’s and spikes the ball in their face with every goal. It’s only a matter of time before that happens.

And that is your choice as it is my choice. Real veterans don't cry and clutch their pearls if others choose not to.

Fake ones do.

Hey Lesbo! Maybe you shouldn't be on the U.S. team playing for a country and President you hate?

Fucking bitch.

U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she’s a “walking protest” when it comes to the Trump administration, saying her decision to kneel during the national anthem is an "F you" to the White House.

"I feel like it's kind of defiance in and of itself to just be who I am and wear the jersey, and represent it," Rapinoe told Yahoo Sports. "Because I'm as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don't get to tell me if I can be here or not.”

What will be awesome is when America’s female soccer team plays another team that dust stomps their ass’s and spikes the ball in their face with every goal. It’s only a matter of time before that happens.

Actually I hope that happens. I don't give a shit about that boring stupid game. With some of the American soccer players being afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome then it would serve them right to get their Lesbos asses kicked by some Eurotrash, or something.

REAL veteran being the keywords. LMAO

Fucking bitch.

Believe me, I could care less about chicks' soccer. In fact I didn't know the gals played the foreign game on some kind of organized basis.

But this isn't going to make me give a shit on what they do.

After reading some of the articles posted here, Rapinoe sounds very uninformed and just angry and bitter. President Trump didn't create whatever personal issues she is having. It seems counterproductive to openly hate the country that gave you this opportunity. That being said, she stood (she was required to). Who really cares if she didn't sing. I sure don't.

She hates Trump, not her country.

It's hard for me to tell that when she shIts on the anthem which was written long before Trump was born and something that is supposed to unite Americans, even if for a brief moment. I stood for the anthem during the Obama years. It didn't mean I liked Obama. It meant I am an American. Seems to me she hates her country.
See? When one equates kneeling with shitting.....we know we are dealing with a donnie deplorable level of intellect. Perfect for donnie.

Even after 2 and a half years you're still butt-hurt over the loss. Sucks to be you. LOL
:71: Even after 2 and a half years, donnie's deplorables keep bringing up H. Clinton. Have we ever had the "winners" of a Presidential election do that before? What terrifies donnie and his deplorables so much?

There's a good chance we'll keep bringing it up until 2024! Haha!

After reading some of the articles posted here, Rapinoe sounds very uninformed and just angry and bitter. President Trump didn't create whatever personal issues she is having. It seems counterproductive to openly hate the country that gave you this opportunity. That being said, she stood (she was required to). Who really cares if she didn't sing. I sure don't.

She hates Trump, not her country.

It's hard for me to tell that when she shIts on the anthem which was written long before Trump was born and something that is supposed to unite Americans, even if for a brief moment. I stood for the anthem during the Obama years. It didn't mean I liked Obama. It meant I am an American. Seems to me she hates her country.
See? When one equates kneeling with shitting.....we know we are dealing with a donnie deplorable level of intellect. Perfect for donnie.

Even after 2 and a half years you're still butt-hurt over the loss. Sucks to be you. LOL
:71: Even after 2 and a half years, donnie's deplorables keep bringing up H. Clinton. Have we ever had the "winners" of a Presidential election do that before? What terrifies donnie and his deplorables so much?
When it comes to the beast, "terrify" is not the word. The word is "disgust", and if she doesn't disgust you then you are too disgusting. In addition to being fat of course.

Before Trump was POTUS, before he ran, when obama was in charge, she protested by kneeling at the Women's Pro League. Saw it myself here in Orlando when her team was playing the Orlando Pride. I never watched another match after that.

What does the national anthem have to do with the President?

How many conservatives knelt during the anthem to protest Obama?

Trump used the flag and national anthem as political pawns.

"Trump: NFL players who don't stand during National Anthem maybe 'shouldn't be in the country'"

Wrong, the assholes protesting the anthem did that. All President Trump did was give his opinion about them which is in line with the vast majority of America.

Forum List

Back