US Wind Industry Posts Second Strongest Quarter Ever

Tax return is what I stated, That is not a tax return.

OnePercenter, that is not a tax return, not in the least bit.

I take it that OnePercenter is smart, being that he/she is smart, than this is a matter that OnePercenter is hiding the truth that a tax return contains and hopes people are stupid enough to believe in the propaganda in which OnePercenter presents.

Or maybe OnePercenter does not work hence Onepercenter has no idea what a tax return, is.

It's an SEC filing that reflects all aspects of the finances of a corporation INCLUDING taxes.

The propaganda is that corporations are over-taxed.

You are not that smart, I asked why not post a tax return, you said you did and gave me a link, to what you now call a SEC filing? Which at best is a financial statement. Why did you claim you posted a tax return? Then say it was a SEC filing? When it is neither? It is simple, OnePercenter has no idea what a tax return is, what a financial statement, or a SEC filing.

I've proven that corporations aren't over-taxed. Tell your handlers you've failed.

I wrote 'taxable income.'

Yes, your trust had taxable income of $50,000 and paid taxes of $7500.
The taxable $950,000 distribution gave you a tax bill of $323,000.

WalMart had revenue (sales) of $485.6 billion last year.
You think that was their "total income". That's why so many of us laugh at your ignorance.

Yes. Didn't Walmart collect that amount?

Yes, WalMart had revenue of $485.6 billion.
What was their income?

Through legal deductions I showed you how to reduce a tax bill of $350,000.00 to $7,500.00. You are welcome.

None of the things you posted would drop your tax bill by one cent.

OP" My income is $950,000, I bought an investment property for $750,000"
IRS "Thanks for the info, your tax bill is $323,000"

You never explained what you think WalMart's income was last year. Why?

Corporations can't defer taxes on investment? Prove it.

Corporations can't deduct management costs? Prove it.

Walmart's income/revenue for 2015 was $485.6B

You think that was their "total income". That's why so many of us laugh at your ignorance.

What was their income?

Through legal deductions I showed you how to reduce a tax bill of $350,000.00 to $7,500.00. You are welcome.

You'll have to show when anyone, corporation or individual can defer taxes on investment.
Hey, look at me, I just bought $100,000 worth of stock. Let me deduct that from my taxes.

It sounds even dumber when you say it out loud.

Well, your imaginary non-deductible $750,000 income property can certainly deduct management costs versus the income generated by that property. But since you just bought it and it hasn't earned any income yet, that doesn't help you with the $950,000 in taxable trust distributions.

That was their revenue. What was their income?

I take it that OnePercenter is smart, being that he/she is smart, than this is a matter that OnePercenter is hiding the truth that a tax return contains and hopes people are stupid enough to believe in the propaganda in which OnePercenter presents.

Or maybe OnePercenter does not work hence Onepercenter has no idea what a tax return, is.

It's an SEC filing that reflects all aspects of the finances of a corporation INCLUDING taxes.

You are not that smart, I asked why not post a tax return, you said you did and gave me a link, to what you now call a SEC filing? Which at best is a financial statement. Why did you claim you posted a tax return? Then say it was a SEC filing? When it is neither? It is simple, OnePercenter has no idea what a tax return is, what a financial statement, or a SEC filing.

I've proven that corporations aren't over-taxed. Tell your handlers you've failed.
Of course you THINK that, you don't know what a tax return is.

What was their income?

You'll have to show when anyone, corporation or individual can defer taxes on investment.
Hey, look at me, I just bought $100,000 worth of stock. Let me deduct that from my taxes.

Well, your imaginary non-deductible $750,000 income property can certainly deduct management costs versus the income generated by that property. But since you just bought it and it hasn't earned any income yet, that doesn't help you with the $950,000 in taxable trust distributions.

A trust corporation who's job it is to manage a trust can't defer taxes on monies used to advance gains?

Total revenue and total income is exactly the same thing but called different because of accounting (deductions).

Of course you THINK that, you don't know what a tax return is.

I don't think that, I know that, and have proven it.

Walmart paid less percentage of all taxes on their total income/revenue than you did on federal alone.

What was their income?

A trust corporation who's job it is to manage a trust can't defer taxes on monies used to advance gains?

Total revenue and total income is exactly the same thing but called different because of accounting (deductions).

You stopped talking about the trust when you said the trust made a distribution.

Now if you want to talk about the trust again, feel free to explain the taxes a trust would pay on $1,000,000 of income.

Total revenue and total income is exactly the same thing

And that's why we laugh at you.

Walmart paid less percentage of all taxes on their total income/revenue than you did on federal alone.
This is just a simple forum, you can believe what you want, but when you treat Google like a stack and cards and believe the one you pull off the deck is a trump card, that is just plain old idiocy.

Either way I just thought you may of linked or seen a tax return to make your claim, and when you said you did and linked to something that in no way resembled a tax, I thought you might of simply made a mistake, but when you returned with something else and called it SEC filing, which was wrong. It was simple to see you have no idea what your talking about.

Seriously, do you know what a tax return is?

You stopped talking about the trust when you said the trust made a distribution.

Now if you want to talk about the trust again, feel free to explain the taxes a trust would pay on $1,000,000 of income.

No. I wrote that the trust ends at the corporation. That means rules. Corporate rules take over. A trust corporation is in business to invest and distribute trust proceeds. Any and all costs are either deferred (investment) or deducted (cost of maintaining the investment).

Revenue and income are the same thing. The reason for two different names is how revenue deduction rules are different where you can deduct the cost of the revenue vs. income you can't. Wouldn't it be great if a worker could deduct the cost of their income; mileage to and from work, lunch, clothes, all at 100%!

This is just a simple forum, you can believe what you want, but when you treat Google like a stack and cards and believe the one you pull off the deck is a trump card, that is just plain old idiocy.

Either way I just thought you may of linked or seen a tax return to make your claim, and when you said you did and linked to something that in no way resembled a tax, I thought you might of simply made a mistake, but when you returned with something else and called it SEC filing, which was wrong. It was simple to see you have no idea what your talking about.

Seriously, do you know what a tax return is?

So you're saying that SEC filings don't reflect all tax obligations and benefits?

I believe that SEC filings are more exact than tax returns. If you screw up on a tax return, you owe penalties and interest. If you screw up on an SEC filing, and it's found deliberate, you pierce the corporate veil making shareholders and directors personally responsible.

No. I wrote that the trust ends at the corporation. That means rules. Corporate rules take over. A trust corporation is in business to invest and distribute trust proceeds. Any and all costs are either deferred (investment) or deducted (cost of maintaining the investment).

Revenue and income are the same thing. The reason for two different names is how revenue deduction rules are different where you can deduct the cost of the revenue vs. income you can't. Wouldn't it be great if a worker could deduct the cost of their income; mileage to and from work, lunch, clothes, all at 100%!

No. I wrote that the trust ends at the corporation. That means rules. Corporate rules take over.

You said the trust distributes to a corporation.
After the trust distributes $950,000 out of $1,000,000 in earnings, the trust pays 15% on $50,000 in income.

Now the $950,000 distribution, which the trust did not get taxed for, gets taxed at the corporate level.
That's where the $323,000 tax payment comes from.

Revenue and income are the same thing.

No.

The reason for two different names is how revenue deduction rules are different where you can deduct the cost of the revenue vs. income you can't.

Income is revenue after deducting expenses.

Wouldn't it be great if a worker could deduct the cost of their income; mileage to and from work, lunch, clothes, all at 100%!

If a worker is self-employed, some of those things are deductible.

So you're saying that SEC filings don't reflect all tax obligations and benefits?

I believe that SEC filings are more exact than tax returns. If you screw up on a tax return, you owe penalties and interest. If you screw up on an SEC filing, and it's found deliberate, you pierce the corporate veil making shareholders and directors personally responsible.

You ain't posted a SEC filing, that is what I pointed out.

He thinks revenue and income are the same thing. SEC filings and tax returns are way beyond his level of comprehension.

Where did Yahoo compile the numbers?

WMT Income Statement | Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Common St Stock - Yahoo! Finance

He thinks revenue and income are the same thing. SEC filings and tax returns are way beyond his level of comprehension.

Revenue and income ARE the same. The only difference is that revenue has more and greater deductions.

Revenue and income ARE the same.

Nope revenue is sales.
Income is profit after all expenses have been subtracted.

If I buy $10,000 worth of goods and sell them for $11,000, only a moron, that'd be you, would claim my income was $11,000. Only a moron, you again, would claim my income tax paid divided by my $11,000 revenue number, was proof that corporations were not overtaxed.

Nope revenue is sales.

If I buy $10,000 worth of goods and sell them for $11,000, only a moron, that'd be you, would claim my income was $11,000. Only a moron, you again, would claim my income tax paid divided by my $11,000 revenue number, was proof that corporations were not overtaxed.

If you buy $10,000 worth of goods and sell them for $11,000, you have income of $11,000 with a $10,000 deduction. You'd pay $150.00 in federal tax on $11,000.

In 2015, the largest corporation I own made $128M in revenue and paid $2.8M in federal tax.

Corporations ARE NOT OVER-TAXED!

Nope revenue is sales.

If you buy $10,000 worth of goods and sell them for $11,000, you have income of $11,000 with a $10,000 deduction. You'd pay $150.00 in federal tax on $11,000.

In 2015, the largest corporation I own made $128M in revenue and paid $2.8M in federal tax.

The government doesn't charge income tax on revenue. Sorry.

What was the income number?

Nope revenue is sales.

The government doesn't charge income tax on revenue. Sorry.

What was the income number?

Funny how he's so rich but doesn't understand revenue, gross profit or net profit

Forum List

Back