US Warship Under Attack

Yeah, and the mic knows they've got the masses under control. Shoot, they don't even tweak their playbook message anymore. The masses dont even question anymore.
Sex and drugs and rock and roll
Is all my brain and body need
Very good indeed
Keep your silly ways or throw them out the window
The wisdom of your ways, I've been there and I know
Lots of other ways, what a jolly bad show
If all you ever do is business, you don't like
Is very good indeed
Every bit of clothing ought to make you pretty
You can cut the clothing, gray is such a pity
I should wear the clothing of Mr. Walter Mitty
See my tailor, he's called Simon, I know it's going to fit
Here's a little bit of advice
You're quite welcome, it is free
Don't do nothing that is cut price
You know what that'll make you be
They will try their tricky device
Trap you with the ordinary
Get your teeth into a small slice
The cake of liberty

Very good indeed
Is very good indeed
The cake of liberty
Statist. WTF!

So true and so sad. Too many Americans have become dumb fucks of the state. It doesn’t bode well for the future.
It's easy to be a dimocrap. Easy to be shallow. Difficult to look deep into something and question it.

dimocrap scum operatives and their willful accomplices in the DISGUSTING FILTH pre-digest everything for them, tell them what to think, how to think it, what to believe and how to counter those who actually DO think and analyze.

I can understand it. Mom and Dad work all day, come home to rotten kids that the School System has made even worse. The kids' Teachers even try to tell them to question, or even REPORT, their parents.

Mom gets dinner, helps with homework, Dad tries to finish some chores he didn't get to yesterday, tries to help Mom clean up after dinner.

They both go to bed dead tired, wake up in the morning, get breakfast for the kids, Mom sees them off, Dad tries his best to help. They both go to work for jobs where they usually aren't appreciated, worry about getting laid-off, fret over bills, try to improve their lot in life, try to get some edumucashun for their bratty kids.......

People don't really have the time to look into what's what in this world. And dimocrap scum, with the help of the DISGUSTING FILTH, are more than happy to program Mom and Dad into thinking everything is just hunky-dory.

Kinda like 1945 Germany and Japan, the population is clueless. Things are worse than they seem. And they don't seem all that good.

Our people might wise-up, however. And that will be bad for scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH.

It's easy to be a dimocrap. Easy to be shallow. Difficult to look deep into something and question it.

dimocrap scum operatives and their willful accomplices in the DISGUSTING FILTH pre-digest everything for them, tell them what to think, how to think it, what to believe and how to counter those who actually DO think and analyze.

I can understand it. Mom and Dad work all day, come home to rotten kids that the School System has made even worse. The kids' Teachers even try to tell them to question, or even REPORT, their parents.

Mom gets dinner, helps with homework, Dad tries to finish some chores he didn't get to yesterday, tries to help Mom clean up after dinner.

They both go to bed dead tired, wake up in the morning, get breakfast for the kids, Mom sees them off, Dad tries his best to help. They both go to work for jobs where they usually aren't appreciated, worry about getting laid-off, fret over bills, try to improve their lot in life, try to get some edumucashun for their bratty kids.......

People don't really have the time to look into what's what in this world. And dimocrap scum, with the help of the DISGUSTING FILTH, are more than happy to program Mom and Dad into thinking everything is just hunky-dory.

Kinda like 1945 Germany and Japan, the population is clueless. Things are worse than they seem. And they don't seem all that good.

Our people might wise-up, however. And that will be bad for scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH.
Silly. I’m not a D. Never voted D in my life.

Why is it dumb cons think anyone who opposes their foolishness is a D or lib?

Silly. I’m not a D. Never voted D in my life.

Why is it dumb cons think anyone who opposes their foolishness is a D or lib?
I didn't disagree with you in my last post and I don't necessarily disagree with this one.

A little self-righteous, maybe. But I don't totally disagree with it. A little on the vague side, tho

I didn't disagree with you in my last post and I don't necessarily disagree with this one.

A little self-righteous, maybe. But I don't totally disagree with it. A little on the vague side, tho
Okay. However you're blaming Ds for something Rs are also guilty of. It’s a duopoly for a reason.

So true and so sad. Too many Americans have become dumb fucks of the state. It doesn’t bode well for the future.

lol cuz you 'anarchists' are going to defend us better, apparently by spreading your butt cheeks wide and licking their boots when they invade and take over.

lol cuz you 'anarchists' are going to defend us better, apparently by spreading your butt cheeks wide and licking their boots when they invade and take over.
Defend us from what? The US hasn’t been attacked since the War of 1812. Ever heard of it? Yet our criminal government has been at war nearly its entire existence.

Was he wrong when he said the following?
“Of all the evils to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops every other. War is the patent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes. And armies, and debts, and taxes, are the known instruments for bringing the many under the dominion of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended; its influence in dealing out offices, honors, and emoluments is multiplied; and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people! No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.”

Defend us from what? The US hasn’t been attacked since the War of 1812. Ever heard of it? Yet our criminal government has been at war nearly its entire existence.

Of course an idiot will claim that; what else could you morons do? Admit you're just full of shit?

lol a grandiose speech by a politician, one who went to war himself, as did his political ally Jefferson, who invaded a country across the Atlantic, lol.

Very good indeed
Is very good indeed
The cake of liberty
You got the wrong dude. I aint in to sex drugs and that commie stuff. I ask for accountability.

Of course an idiot will claim that; what else could you morons do? Admit you're just full of shit?

lol a grandiose speech by a politician, one who went to war himself, as did his political ally Jefferson, who invaded a country across the Atlantic, lol.
It’s not about him dummy. It’s about his words which are fundamentally true, but you’ll never understand.

If that's true then Netanyahu should go to prison. Doesn't change the fact that Hamas needs to be exterminated root and branch. Nobody forces them to be feral animals and psychotic pieces of shit.
It just does not occur to you ( and in fairness most Normies) that Hamas was Deep State created and nominally by the Israeli front goverment .

It was then and now is a standard Control Opposition move used by all Intel Shadow Governments -- al-Qaeda , ISIS , BLM , Antifa , Hamas etc etc
And you can see Hamas top guys in Qatar hobnobbing with Swiss based Deep State figures and taking orders from London and Washington ?

Note the obvious .
That Deep State , Israeli top elite and Hamas elite are one and the samein terms of private pals .

See if you can work out what the real plot is and how it will play out if successful .
And for what aims ?

Nutty Yahoo is just a nasty minor actor but following a script .
Of course he is an evil man . But what has that to do with the price of parsnips .

It just does not occur to you ( and in fairness most Normies) that Hamas was Deep State created and nominally by the Israeli front goverment .

It was then and now is a standard Control Opposition move used by all Intel Shadow Governments -- al-Qaeda , ISIS , BLM , Antifa , Hamas etc etc
And you can see Hamas top guys in Qatar hobnobbing with Swiss based Deep State figures and taking orders from London and Washington ?

Note the obvious .
That Deep State , Israeli top elite and Hamas elite are one and the samein terms of private pals .

See if you can work out what the real plot is and how it will play out if successful .
And for what aims ?

Nutty Yahoo is just a nasty minor actor but following a script .
Of course he is an evil man . But what has that to do with the price of parsnips .

Maybe I just need to smoke a lot of crack, like you and Gipper do, to get 'enlightened'.

It’s not about him dummy. It’s about his words which are fundamentally true, but you’ll never understand.

lol all of you fake 'Libertarians' say that when they don't have shit. Babble about 'statists n stuff'.

Was he wrong when he said the following?
“Of all the evils to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops every other. War is the patent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes. And armies, and debts, and taxes, are the known instruments for bringing the many under the dominion of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended; its influence in dealing out offices, honors, and emoluments is multiplied; and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people! No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.”

Speaking of the possibility of a bigger war in the M.E, I'm just going to put this here.

A must-see, especially for those here who cheerlead for war, and are still blissfully oblivious to the pattern, going back many years....

If Trump were in the White House they would have been far less likely to make such an overt move. They know your Prez is an incompetent criminal hack they can ignore.

Biden's also in bed with foreigners. You can bet there's a lot of cash involved and war is BIG business. Biden as a special relationship with Ukraine. Don't be so sure Russia is the only side that's interested in war.

Wow!

The Red Sea is one of the most heavily traveled commercial shipping lanes!

Not good.

1701639384246.png

Forum List

Back