I agree

This is supposed to be the US MB

We need to ask for proof of citizenship before we allow people to post

Voter-ID.jpg

I agree

Voter-ID.jpg

Okay I didn't say THAT!!!! I just don't care about laws in other countries, if I did, I'd go to that forum!

I agree

Voter-ID.jpg

Okay I didn't say THAT!!!! I just don't care about laws in other countries, if I did, I'd go to that forum!

If we require IDs for voting, you should have to show ID for posting

Lets put the US back in USMB

As for Mental Health (in the UNITED STATED) it's the MOST important issue and one NO presidential candidate is willing to address.
Is there something you haven't told us?

I do know incidences that have happened in my town and other church members where they have been impacted, so, in that sense, yes. In addition to the fact that every situation where people get outraged about gun control, the person has psychological issues... shouldn't every one be concerned?

As for Mental Health (in the UNITED STATED) it's the MOST important issue and one NO presidential candidate is willing to address.
Is there something you haven't told us?
I do know incidences that have happened in my town and other church members where they have been impacted, so, in that sense, yes. In addition to the fact that every situation where people get outraged about gun control, the person has psychological issues... shouldn't every one be concerned?
Depends on how outraged I guess. Purple faces would have me packing some protection. The cops act after the fact in most cases.

Forum List

Back