US under attack by Russia

Spycraft

Jan 10, 2018
I had a rather interesting conversation lately to someone who put together a lot of unconnected dots over the last 20 years: Demoralization, Destabilization, Insurgency, Normalization | www.mcalvanyintelligenceadvisor.com

It centers around Bezmenov's statements made in the 1980s (cited above for reference), but the conversation actually started about hardened-security-hardware, airgaps and the 2001 E-3 incident near Hainan.
Hainan Island incident - Wikipedia

Basically though, the evidence that the US has been attacked by Russia since at least the 70s and certainly the 80s is rather strong, and it leads right through 9/11 which falls under the 3rd stage of the 4 stages of subversion which were used on India.

The most glaringly obvious part of this is that Russia is playing both sides now, supporting Black Lives Matters, Kneeling at the NFL, while also supporting MAGA, and Never Trumpers, and etc.

They just fan the flames, hoping one flame will burn down the whole house.

Furthermore, they are utilizing algorithms and bots to just publish fake news that isn't even written by humans anymore, and is published in bulk to just distribute to the masses as fast as possible.

For an example: over 2,700 Russian bots have been identified since the Election, they just push fake news, or real news, they push agenda, and try to spread misinformation, and are likely no longer even operated by people but simply by simple programs.

https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/exhibit_b.pdf

They have accomplished their goal, to destabilize, rather than the country stay focused on what matters.

Russian bot gloatingly dancing

bender26xux7.gif

Hey bed wetter, your meat puppet faggot messiah "reset" relations with Russia remember? Romney was ridiculed in 2012 for suggesting Russia was a threat remember?

No, you won't let facts interfere with parroting insipid leftist agitprop.

• Banned
Hey bed wetter, your meat puppet faggot messiah "reset" relations with Russia remember? Romney was ridiculed in 2012 for suggesting Russia was a threat remember?

No, you won't let facts interfere with parroting insipid leftist agitprop.
Because as Trump proves, what someone says to your face is the absolute truth and is what they are doing behind your back?

You must have been born yesterday.

The Russian attacks only work on the liberals

Yep, liberals are a powerful weapon that can be used against the USA.
It's retaliation for bringing down the Soviet Union.
I know we credit Reagan, but I believe it was three things that brought it down:

Levis
Coca-Cola
Rock & Roll

I know we credit Reagan, but I believe it was three things that brought it down:

Levis
Coca-Cola
Rock & Roll
Russians support conservatives too.

Levis
Coca-Cola
Rock & Roll

No, they are just on the same side of conservatives on some issues.
We have different solutions.

Levis
Coca-Cola
Rock & Roll

Same side? Russia's on Russia's side. Not "your side". They have nothing in common with you.

Russia is a Nazi-state run by a Gestapo/SS led by its version of Himmler, named Putin.

They kill dissidents, political opponents, and assassinate leaders of the opposition party.

They are on THEIR side.

Libs probably even more so. Look at their media, the fascist ‘antifa’, etc.

Levis
Coca-Cola
Rock & Roll

Forum List

Back