US Troops in serious peril now..Terry Jones burns Koran

Muslims have killed people for dopping the koran by accident,
I did not learn about Islam by burning the Quran or the hadith etc,I didnt use it as toilet papaer I have respected Islam and muslims enough to learn as much as I can about Islam.
It annoys me when posters stay some stupid thing is in the Quran and they know it when they are repeating some stupid shit some idiot wrote on a blog.

I would hope people would study what Islam says about infidels and take note of the good advice Islam also offers.

Burning the Quran.
MAybe it might be a good idea to do it daily, find out who the crazies are and keep an eye on them if they start riots over that they might be prone to a little bit of unhealthy zealotry that could use a little light of day disinfectant

You read my mind, I was just thinking about how the Muslims were right in killing 12 people. Not!

But everyone knows that the Muslims take the Koran very seriously. Everyone predicted that this would be the response. Jones lit a fuse then acts like he didnt know (or knows and doesnt care) that the fuse he lit set off a bomb.

You are correct. The idiot JOnes should have known that these are very violent people. It's very predictable. Like rabid dogs. I wonder what would happen if we killed 12 of them every time they killed one of us? Or burned our flag.?

I think we've probably killed 12 times as many of them as they of us over the years, not to mention our role as an accomplice to the Israeli terrorism inflicted on the Palestinians.

I think you are wrong.

Only 14, Bangladeshi girl charged with adultery was lashed to death - CNN

I should add, it's not necessary to actually desecrate the Koran to set fanatics off on a killing spree...

Newsweek Apologizes - washingtonpost.com

Newsweek apologized yesterday for an inaccurate report on the treatment of detainees that triggered several days of rioting in Afghanistan and other countries in which at least 15 people died.

Editor Mark Whitaker expressed regret over the item in the magazine's "Periscope" section, saying it was based on a confidential source -- a "senior U.S. government official" -- who now says he is not sure whether the story is true.

The deadly consequences of the May 1 report, and its reliance on the unnamed source, have sparked considerable anger at the Pentagon. Spokesman Bryan Whitman called Newsweek's report "irresponsible" and "demonstrably false," saying the magazine "hid behind anonymous sources which by their own admission do not withstand scrutiny.

This taboo needs to be broken. Just as so many others have been.

Muslims have killed people for dopping the koran by accident,
I did not learn about Islam by burning the Quran or the hadith etc,I didnt use it as toilet papaer I have respected Islam and muslims enough to learn as much as I can about Islam.
It annoys me when posters stay some stupid thing is in the Quran and they know it when they are repeating some stupid shit some idiot wrote on a blog.

I would hope people would study what Islam says about infidels and take note of the good advice Islam also offers.

Burning the Quran.
MAybe it might be a good idea to do it daily, find out who the crazies are and keep an eye on them if they start riots over that they might be prone to a little bit of unhealthy zealotry that could use a little light of day disinfectant

bro, some really crazy imams, many of muhammad's companions, and the prophet himself (pbuh) have interjected their agendas and beliefs on islam and perhaps ruined it. some of floated the idea that muhammad (pbuh) true teachings have been hidden from the muhammadan people and ash-Shayṭān has corrupted his teachings.

there has been so much said, written, and alleged, who knows....

i personally would not burn a qur'an and i treat it as i would like a muhammadan to treat my beliefs.

only problem i have is that the fundemental muhammadans do not want my right to exist and do not want my apostate brothers and sisters to live in peace... i will never pay dhimmi tax or allow to be treated as a second class citizen...

you know i have to agree with you that there are some good things that come out of their allah's mouth.... all religions and people should allow the others to exist in harmony and peace....

thank you my brother for a very good post...

لن استسلم*
your friendly infidel...

Now wait a minute, I didn't say he was responsible for murder. If that is what you think, you would be wrong. I meant he was responsible for inciting those morons to commit murder.

Immie

Dear Mr. Immie. Take a second look.. I was responding to ClosedMindedCaption..

No second look needed. I realized that, but I was one of those that said Jones was somewhat responsible for those deaths.

Let's put it this way, do you blame the bees that stung you after someone else riled them up?

I believe Jones is smart enough to know that radical Muslims will kill for a perceived slight. Hell, we all remember Saloman Rushdie (sp?) and the guy that drew those cartoons of Mohammed.

Those Muslims should all be caught, tried for murder and then shot, but Jones should have known (and I believe he did know) that what he was doing would cause this kind of a response which is why I think he should bear some of the responsibility.

Immie

Guess what, even if you are 100% correct, Jones should burn a Quran every day for the rest of his life, and so should everyone else in America.

When I am threatened by bees I move the nest, or I kill the bees. I do not move just because there are bees in the area.

If we allow thugs to scare us we deserve everything that happens to us. I refuse to let thugs make me move.

Quantum is just being Stupid and Immie explained it well. Should anyone be afraid after publicly mocking Muslims? He'll yeah

Is it right? Fuck no!

But Jones knew that he was going to incite them unless he didn't know they go nuts about their book. Which he did.

There is only one rational response to Muslims who make threats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ek0-ETkFxI]YouTube - Veena Malik express news with mufti sahib and shahid in program Frontline part 1.mp4[/ame]

[There are also lecherous a-hole whack-jobs running around America. Does that mean you blame rape victims for the way they dress too? (the same way you blame Jones) Should the makers of hot female apparel be thrown to the wolves too?
You don't think there is a significant difference between dressing provocatively and maliciously desecrating the venerated object of known suicidal fanatics?

They are both part of our freedom of expression, I see no difference between them.

Quantum is just being Stupid and Immie explained it well. Should anyone be afraid after publicly mocking Muslims? He'll yeah

Is it right? Fuck no!

But Jones knew that he was going to incite them unless he didn't know they go nuts about their book. Which he did.

There is only one rational response to Muslims who make threats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ek0-ETkFxI]YouTube - Veena Malik express news with mufti sahib and shahid in program Frontline part 1.mp4[/ame]

Indeed. Stop looking high and low and every which way for a proper response that fits in a PC bubble.

To quote a wise fellow, "There is only one rational response to Muslims who make threats".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE]YouTube - Raiders of the Lost Ark - Why Guns Are Better Than Swords[/ame]

Dear Mr. Immie. Take a second look.. I was responding to ClosedMindedCaption..

No second look needed. I realized that, but I was one of those that said Jones was somewhat responsible for those deaths.

Let's put it this way, do you blame the bees that stung you after someone else riled them up?

I believe Jones is smart enough to know that radical Muslims will kill for a perceived slight. Hell, we all remember Saloman Rushdie (sp?) and the guy that drew those cartoons of Mohammed.

Those Muslims should all be caught, tried for murder and then shot, but Jones should have known (and I believe he did know) that what he was doing would cause this kind of a response which is why I think he should bear some of the responsibility.

Immie

Guess what, even if you are 100% correct, Jones should burn a Quran every day for the rest of his life, and so should everyone else in America.

When I am threatened by bees I move the nest, or I kill the bees. I do not move just because there are bees in the area.

If we allow thugs to scare us we deserve everything that happens to us. I refuse to let thugs make me move.

Finally, someone makes sense.

Further evidence that Islam causes mental instability.
Further evidence of the latent Intolerance and violence among Many Muslims. You burn our book, will Murder 12 people.

Yet I see many Liberals are now saying nothing about the Animals who did this, and instead blaming the guy who burnt some books. As if they think the Muslims response was justified.

You read my mind, I was just thinking about how the Muslims were right in killing 12 people. Not!

But everyone knows that the Muslims take the Koran very seriously. Everyone predicted that this would be the response. Jones lit a fuse then acts like he didnt know (or knows and doesnt care) that the fuse he lit set off a bomb.

It's fucked up that they killed 12 people.

I'm not religious but, go burn a bible and see what happens... I predict little to nothing.

Immie

Finally, someone makes sense.

Christians used to kill people that insulted them. The way we stopped that was to insult them more. If we back down from thugs we get more thugs.

Further evidence of the latent Intolerance and violence among Many Muslims. You burn our book, will Murder 12 people.

Yet I see many Liberals are now saying nothing about the Animals who did this, and instead blaming the guy who burnt some books. As if they think the Muslims response was justified.

It's fucked up that they killed 12 people.

I'm not religious but, go burn a bible and see what happens... I predict little to nothing.

Youtube shows one Bible burning after another. I do not recall any beheadings over it or even a scratch.

All the more reason to break that taboo.

All the more reason for "Everyone draw Mohammad Day" and the like. All the more reason for every newspaper in the world to publish Mohammad cartoons.

Christians used to have fanatics too. However, to date, the total number of people killed over the taxpayer funded "pissCrist"= 0.

I think we can agree there. The more it's done the less sensitive they'll get to it, but the things that will happen until that point is where the problem lies.

Terry Jones is an idiot but the Extremists are at fault.

But are Christians all extremists because many bombed Abortion clinics?

Are all tea partiers insane because of Tim McVeigh?

No.

Not all Muslims are bad people.

Forum List

Back