US to increase military presence in Germany by 1500/Russian 300.000 troops drills start

The US is going to increase their military presence in Germany to about 35.000 troops. The decision is welcomed by the Germany MOD Von der Layen who has no own troops.

Russia has started drills with 300.000 troops. It is a joint maneuver with China.

U.S. military to send 1,500 more soldiers to Germany by late 2020
Russia starts biggest war games since Soviet fall near China

I thought you were leaving and not coming back. Did the Syrian Ministry of Propaganda pick you up for another year?

The US is going to increase their military presence in Germany to about 35.000 troops. The decision is welcomed by the Germany MOD Von der Layen who has no own troops.

Russia has started drills with 300.000 troops. It is a joint maneuver with China.

I thought you were leaving and not coming back. Did the Syrian Ministry of Propaganda pick you up for another year?
Yes, I got a new unlimited agitiation and propaganda contract on honorary basis.

Yes, I got a new unlimited agitiation and propaganda contract on honorary basis.

Oh, is that it?

Frankly, most people have you on ignore, so I'm not sure why you bother.
The only one claiming to have me on gnore is still responding to my posts.
I am here for reliable news, so putting me on ignore is putting news on ignore. Look your few news posted by the dozen in violation of the forum rules.

Oh, is that it?

Frankly, most people have you on ignore, so I'm not sure why you bother.
The only one claiming to have me on gnore is still responding to my posts.
I am here for reliable news, so putting me on ignore is putting news on ignore. Look your few news posted by the dozen in violation of the forum rules.
:rofl:

1500 US troops vs 300,000 Russian? I'd say that's close to evenly matched...... :eusa_whistle:
The US still has two or three troops near the Russian border.

1500 US troops vs 300,000 Russian? I'd say that's close to evenly matched...... :eusa_whistle:
More than enough........

More than enough........
...to keep that powerless states in line.

More than enough........
You mean like Russia?

More than enough........
You mean like Russia?
I mean the baltic states for example or Poland.

More than enough........
You mean like Russia?
Not Russian and their pseudo-master China? :dunno:

More than enough........
You mean like Russia?
No. The Russian military power is vast. Consult MSM to see how many hours Russia would need to defeat Nato.

More than enough........
You mean like Russia?
No. The Russian military power is vast. Consult MSM to see how many hours Russia would need to defeat Nato.
Is that why Russia is the junior member of the two? Uummmm......

You mean like Russia?
According to Putin the Russian military is No 1.

You mean like Russia?
And you believe him no doubt.... :eusa_whistle:

I don´t know but I guess he is right. In a US-Russian war it is the cost-benefit factor that counts.

I don´t know but I guess he is right. In a US-Russian war it is the cost-benefit factor that counts.
He's not but that's okay. Currently China is stronger than Russia and we're stronger than China. Pretty much everyone knows this including Putin but of course he can't let on to his own people, that wouldn't look good for him.

He's not but that's okay. Currently China is stronger than Russia and we're stronger than China. Pretty much everyone knows this including Putin but of course he can't let on to his own people, that wouldn't look good for him.
No. China is still developing. After all they are behind technologically. Russia´s air defense gives them the leeway they need to operate under US air raids.

Forum List

Back