US to increase military presence in Germany by 1500/Russian 300.000 troops drills start

Is that why Russia is the junior member of the two? Uummmm......
According to Putin the Russian military is No 1.
And you believe him no doubt.... :eusa_whistle:
I don´t know but I guess he is right. In a US-Russian war it is the cost-benefit factor that counts.
He's not but that's okay. Currently China is stronger than Russia and we're stronger than China. Pretty much everyone knows this including Putin but of course he can't let on to his own people, that wouldn't look good for him.
No. China is still developing. After all they are behind technologically. Russia´s air defense gives them the leeway they need to operate under US air raids.
I'm talking about overall, don't try to deflect with tidbits.

It is time to pull our troops from Germany not to increase their strenght.
Let Germany fend for themselves.

According to Putin the Russian military is No 1.
I don´t know but I guess he is right. In a US-Russian war it is the cost-benefit factor that counts.
He's not but that's okay. Currently China is stronger than Russia and we're stronger than China. Pretty much everyone knows this including Putin but of course he can't let on to his own people, that wouldn't look good for him.
No. China is still developing. After all they are behind technologically. Russia´s air defense gives them the leeway they need to operate under US air raids.
The US depends on air superiority.

If you say so....... :lol:

They don´t?

They don´t?
In total......? You really think so? Well I guess if Putin says so you take it as gospel........ :eusa_whistle:

They don´t?
In total......? You really think so? Well I guess if Putin says so you take it as gospel........ :eusa_whistle:
Yes, in total. The whole doctrine is based on air superiority.

They don´t?
Yes, in total. The whole doctrine is based on air superiority.
Riiiiiight...... And how long have you been working in the Pentagon?

The US is going to increase their military presence in Germany to about 35.000 troops. The decision is welcomed by the Germany MOD Von der Layen who has no own troops.

Russia has started drills with 300.000 troops. It is a joint maneuver with China.

U.S. military to send 1,500 more soldiers to Germany by late 2020
Russia starts biggest war games since Soviet fall near China
All US troops presently in Europe and any additional troops should be transferred to Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.

Forum List

Back