US to Attack N. Korea any second

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
This is from the N. Korean State run paper. For many, it's the only source of information available, in order to keep up to date on current events.

U.S. New Operation Plan against DPRK Denounced
www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

Pyongyang, February 13 (KCNA) -- It was recently revealed that the U.S. mapped out a "new operation plan 5026" for a war of aggression against the DPRK, which is arousing great apprehension at home and abroad. In this regards, a spokesman for the Committee for the Peaceful
Reunification of the Fatherland Thursday released a statement, which said that the "new operation plan 5026" is a very dangerous plan aimed to make a surprise preemptive nuclear strike against the DPRK with the U.S. troops in and around south Korea any time.

He continued: For the completion of the operation plan the U.S. forces conducted test bombings by bombers from their military base in Japan two times everyday under simulated conditions of a Korean war
during the Iraqi war and already made a geological and topographical survey of the DPRK in cooperation with Japan.

The "new operation plan 5026" shows that the U.S. warhawks' remarks that a target after Iraq is north Korea are not a threat but a preliminary declaration of a nuclear war against the north.
This more clearly proves that the United States has stepped up in a planned way its preparations for a war against the DPRK behind the curtain of the six-way talks.
The U.S. is now pushing ahead with the over 150-point "plan of arms buildup" with the investment of 11 billion US dollars and is busy redeploying its troops in south Korea in an effort to put the war
plan into practice at an early date.

Branding the U.S. bellicose forces' desperate moves for nuclear war provocation against the north as an intolerable challenge to the DPRK's patient efforts for peace and an unpardonable criminal act damping the aspiration and desire of the whole Korean nation and the world peace-loving people for peace and stability in the Korean peninsula and the region, the committee bitterly condemns this in the name of all the Koreans.

Now that it has become clearer that the U.S. anti-DPRK nuclear racket is to exterminate the DPRK, it is not worth arguing that the DPRK has no other option but to strengthen its nuclear deterrent.

The U.S. should not run amuck but immediately cancel its reckless new operation plan against the north, mindful that the army and people of the DPRK are filled with the spirit of annihilating the enemy under the Songun policy.

I wonder how many Hyundai's you can fit on the glass parking lot that Pyong Yang will be when we get done with it?

You gotta love the Commie spin machine! Do you think any of the half-starved North Korean citizens really buy any of this crap the DPRK media puts out?

yes i do believe it. this is the only news, for the most part, they get up there. and they have poisoned them against us for a long time now. hell some of the poorer ones probably never seen an American

wow. If people knew how many 'contingency plans' the Army has in store against a myriad of enemies, they'd freak out. It's not an OPLAN (Operations Plan) - what that paper it talking about is a CONPLAN...as I said.

I'm quite certain I Corps and Fort Lewis has MANY scenarios planned out 'just in case'.

Originally posted by dmp
wow. If people knew how many 'contingency plans' the Army has in store against a myriad of enemies, they'd freak out. It's not an OPLAN (Operations Plan) - what that paper it talking about is a CONPLAN...as I said.

I'm quite certain I Corps and Fort Lewis has MANY scenarios planned out 'just in case'.
you can bet. probably not one nation that we dont have one against. hey, were covering our asses. no need to be caught with our pants down.

scare tatic by the NK's. it will be nice if we finally finish the job truman abondoned in 54.
MONTY!!!! haven't seen you around for a while. where you been?

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
scare tatic by the NK's. it will be nice if we finally finish the job truman abondoned in 54.
MONTY!!!! haven't seen you around for a while. where you been?

A pretty cheesy scare tactic, but it also goes to show how twisted this loser really is. Who is he trying to scare, his people or everyone else?

Forum List

Back