US taxpayers paid more to Israeli defense budget than Israelis.

All you have to do is request permission to visit one of the planners of 9/11 in his cell. Maybe the government will be kind enough to let some conspiracy nut visit him. You tell his terrorist to his face that you are not letting him take credit for 9/11 because you want to give the Muslim terrorists a free pass.

Go read Masterminds of Terror in which one of the terrorists tells an Al Jazeera reporter just how 9/11 was planned and carried out. We here in America are grateful that these terrorists (which you seem to give a pass to for some reason) weren't able to carry out all their plans since they had intended to hit Chicago and Los Angeles. Say, maybe you are an Islamic terrorist yourself and want to take the heat off your fellow terrorists. Perhaps the FBI should be investigating you. As the readers can see this 9/11 guy seems loathe to mention all the atrocities committed by Muslims even though millions and millions of innocent people were killed. If he is not a Muslim himself (and of course of the right sect), then he would be very, very foolish to think they would leave him alone being an Infidel.

nice dodge,like clockwork,just like the frady cat Bush dupe you are. you run away when challenged to refute these facts,congrats.:clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

You not only ignored those facts in that video like the coward you are, you also ignore facts that the CIA funded al-queda and the Bush family was friends with the Bin Ladens and allowed them to leave the country when nobody else would. :clap2:

you ignore as well that some of the alleged highjackers turned up alive and that Bin laden was not on the FBI's most wanted list for 9/11.

your so stupid you fall for propaganda like that book all the time. there are no cells for the terrorists because if there were,the real terrorists-the neocons in the Bush administration,Clinton and many other government officials would be in those terrorist cells. they are the REAL terrorists.

your so stupid you ignore facts as well that FBI agents went to david schippers a lawyer in new york to try and represent them about upcoming terrorists attacks in new york.they tried to warn their superiours and they were told to back off of it by them so they went to schippers who tried to warn attorney general ashcroft about it who ignored him and never got back to him despite all his many attempts.

Oh and Bushwacker had MULTIPLE warnings from other different countrys but he ignored all of them and spent most his first nine months in office mostly on his ranch.

Oh and the other thing that proves your in denial and afraid of the truth is that if it was just mere incompetence on the governments part for the attacks happening which was their explanation,there should have been multiple firings from top brass in the pentagon and NORAD for their incompetence and NOBODY got fired.

ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you on a platter? guess not.

soon as you watch that video and try and debunk those facts that you ran away from,I'l read that book you mentioned.you wont watch it though and attempt it,you ran off once from that challenge,you'll do it again.everyone always does.:lol:

Cheney and Bush proffited immensely from the attacks and that IS money Im talking about.you only see what you want to see though so you wont read any of these links below of course. Muslims had nothing to gain by this,Israel,Cheney and Bush had plenty to gain though.

Profits of 9-11

Congress Must Cut Off Bush Family War Profits | Global Research

You are correct... normal people do run from people like you.
Just for kicks, could you post some supporting evidence of Schippers claims?
It seems to me you have precious little room to refer to others as "stupid."
Conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

frady cat trolls like you and him do yeah. your running away right now as well just like him refusing to take five minutes of your time to look at that video and try to debunk it as well.:lol:

oh and here it is.dont know why I bother posting the link or the video since you wont read it or watch it. Boy are you dense,I shouldnt have to do this for you.You could have done this yourself.Havent you heard of the word Google?:lol::lol::lol:

You are obviously dense as well about how corrupt our government is otherwise you would know the history of Schippers trial against Clinton and how both the republicrats and the demopublicans-their one in the same,both sold out the american people and helped Bill Clinton at the trial.

GRAND THEFT COUNTRY | 9/11 - Foreknowledge: David Schippers & The FBI

Wikipedia is a joke source,they can type in ANYTHING they want to there.you guys are the one denying reality,not me.that therefore makes you stupid.lol.

oh and now that I showed you the evidence like you asked about Schippers,let me guess,schippers is just a conspiracy nutcase and all those high ranking people in the military in my link are as well and the justice department and congress are all looking out for us and have our best interests at heart right?:lol::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

You Bush dupes should seriously considering starting a comedy club.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice dodge,like clockwork,just like the frady cat Bush dupe you are. you run away when challenged to refute these facts,congrats.:clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

You not only ignored those facts in that video like the coward you are, you also ignore facts that the CIA funded al-queda and the Bush family was friends with the Bin Ladens and allowed them to leave the country when nobody else would. :clap2:

you ignore as well that some of the alleged highjackers turned up alive and that Bin laden was not on the FBI's most wanted list for 9/11.

your so stupid you fall for propaganda like that book all the time. there are no cells for the terrorists because if there were,the real terrorists-the neocons in the Bush administration,Clinton and many other government officials would be in those terrorist cells. they are the REAL terrorists.

your so stupid you ignore facts as well that FBI agents went to david schippers a lawyer in new york to try and represent them about upcoming terrorists attacks in new york.they tried to warn their superiours and they were told to back off of it by them so they went to schippers who tried to warn attorney general ashcroft about it who ignored him and never got back to him despite all his many attempts.

Oh and Bushwacker had MULTIPLE warnings from other different countrys but he ignored all of them and spent most his first nine months in office mostly on his ranch.

Oh and the other thing that proves your in denial and afraid of the truth is that if it was just mere incompetence on the governments part for the attacks happening which was their explanation,there should have been multiple firings from top brass in the pentagon and NORAD for their incompetence and NOBODY got fired.

soon as you watch that video and try and debunk those facts that you ran away from,I'l read that book you mentioned.you wont watch it though and attempt it,you ran off once from that challenge,you'll do it again.everyone always does.:lol:

Cheney and Bush proffited immensely from the attacks and that IS money Im talking about.you only see what you want to see though so you wont read any of these links below of course. Muslims had nothing to gain by this,Israel,Cheney and Bush had plenty to gain though.

Profits of 9-11

frady cat trolls like you and him do yeah. your running away right now as well just like hi refusing to take five minutes of your time to look at that video and try to debunk it as well.:lol:

oh and here it is.dont know why I bother posting the link or the video since you wont watch it. Boy are you dense,I shouldnt have to do this for you.You could have done this yourself.Havent you heard of the word Google?:lol::lol::lol:

It's impossible to take you seriously with a username like that.

frady cat trolls like you and him do yeah. your running away right now as well just like hi refusing to take five minutes of your time to look at that video and try to debunk it as well.:lol:

oh and here it is.dont know why I bother posting the link or the video since you wont watch it. Boy are you dense,I shouldnt have to do this for you.You could have done this yourself.Havent you heard of the word Google?:lol::lol::lol:

there you trolls go again,changing the subject when your cornered and know you cant refute the facts.yep your afraid,you wont take a look at the video either as you just proved. Never fails,you guys always change the subject when cornered EVERYTIME.:lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

your so closed mined and afraid,as you just proved,just like them,you only go into it seeing what you WANT to see.Congrats.

Last edited:
All you have to do is request permission to visit one of the planners of 9/11 in his cell. Maybe the government will be kind enough to let some conspiracy nut visit him. You tell his terrorist to his face that you are not letting him take credit for 9/11 because you want to give the Muslim terrorists a free pass.

Go read Masterminds of Terror in which one of the terrorists tells an Al Jazeera reporter just how 9/11 was planned and carried out. We here in America are grateful that these terrorists (which you seem to give a pass to for some reason) weren't able to carry out all their plans since they had intended to hit Chicago and Los Angeles. Say, maybe you are an Islamic terrorist yourself and want to take the heat off your fellow terrorists. Perhaps the FBI should be investigating you. As the readers can see this 9/11 guy seems loathe to mention all the atrocities committed by Muslims even though millions and millions of innocent people were killed. If he is not a Muslim himself (and of course of the right sect), then he would be very, very foolish to think they would leave him alone being an Infidel.

Profits of 9-11

It's not surprising that one such as you would whine about others "running away" from your "facts" as you dance away from the factual refutation of your OP in this thread.
Hypocritical yet soooooo typical.

Here's How Much America REALLY Spends On Israel's Defense - Business Insider

you ARE running away from the facts.you have proven that in spades.see unlike you trolls I am mature enough to say yeah thats probably nore accurate than mine but you trolls keep running away like cowards when challenged to refute that video or those links.:clap2: you all know it,I know it.:cuckoo:

Instread of trolling,you might want to try and be mature and admit I am right that the one who is so hypocritical is Hossfly since that coward keeps running off away from my links and videos and wont look at them and try to refute them.You might try and point out HIS hypocrisy of expecting me to that read that propaganda book when he wont even take five minutes of his time to watch a video.You might try and be mature and say that instead of kissing his ass all the time.:ahole-1:

Last edited:

Profits of 9-11

Has it ever occurred to you that conspiracy nuts like you are the ones who are stupid? Here the actual planners of 9/11 are so proud of their work. They brought New York (and really the rest of the country) down on their knees) and crackpots like 9/11 Inside Job (what a ridiculous screen name that only someone with a childish mind would have as a screen name like that) wants us to believe that it wasn't these Muslim terrorists. When 9/11 happened, AOL set up a message board where AOL members could talk about it, and right away before the dust even began to settle, the United States and Israel were accused of this atrocity. Were you one of the NeoNazis or other crazies who began saying that?

there you go again.running away from the challenge refusing to address the facts in that video mr conspiracy nut,you are the conspiracy nuts,you have been brainwashed by the conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslins were behind the attacks,I proved they were not and you ignored it.

the one being childish is you for ignoring REALITY because as we both know,you are afraid of the truth.. funny that you mentioned that about AOL because before any investigation even occured,they media already had it broadcast from the very minutes it happened that muslims and al queda were behind it all without any kind of investigation.

according to trolls like you idiots,all these hundreds of people here in this link are conspiracy nuts.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Your such a hypocrite its pathetic.You expect me top read that propagana book you fell for hook,line and sinker when YOU wont even take five minutes to explain whats wrong with the information in that five minute video.such hypocrisy.:cuckoo:

your such a pathetic troll.I gave you tons of evidence in that link I posted and listed all the facts that anybody can find out themselves who dont go into it seeing only what they WANT to see that it was an inside job.you ran off like the coward you are and didnt even try to refute them.cant get anymore pathetic than you are.you would be laughed out of debating hall in minutes with your pathetic dabating skills.

all you keep doing is trolling running off like a coward when challenged to refute the facts.Im done with you.Have fun talking to yourself.

Last edited:

Profits of 9-11

Has it ever occurred to you that conspiracy nuts like you are the ones who are stupid? Here the actual planners of 9/11 are so proud of their work. They brought New York (and really the rest of the country) down on their knees) and crackpots like 9/11 Inside Job (what a ridiculous screen name that only someone with a childish mind would have as a screen name like that) wants us to believe that it wasn't these Muslim terrorists. When 9/11 happened, AOL set up a message board where AOL members could talk about it, and right away before the dust even began to settle, the United States and Israel were accused of this atrocity. Were you one of the NeoNazis or other crazies who began saying that?

Virtually every shocking event, from Lincoln's assasination to the Indian Ocean tsunami, has conspiracy theory proponents. Many of these events elicit multiple, often conflicting theories. There has been a virtual war among the 9/11 theorists who are vying for recognition for their conclusions.

yep thats what you are a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.:lol:

Myself I am a conspiracy REALIST.Unlike you trolls I am objective and open minded and not afraid of the truth about our government and dont run away from evidence and facts presented to me and dont go into it like you Bush dupes do only seeing what you WANT to see.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Just think of him as something that crawled out of the woodwork. I wonder if he attended the music jamboree featuring NeoNazi music at the farm of one of the previous message board posters who was blaming America and Israel for 9/11 immediately after it happened.

Profits of 9-11

there you go again.running away from the challenge refusing to address the facts in that video mr conspiracy nut,you are the conspiracy nuts,you have been brainwashed by the conspiracy THEORY of the governments that 19 muslins were behind the attacks,I proved they were not and you ignored it.

the one being childish is you for ignoring REALITY because as we both know,you are afraid of the truth.. funny that you mentioned that about AOL because before any investigation even occured,they media already had it broadcast from the very minutes it happened that muslims and al queda were behind it all without any kind of investigation.

according to trolls like you idiots,all these hundreds of people here in this link are conspiracy nuts.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Your such a hypocrite its pathetic.You expect me top read that propagana book you fell for hook,line and sinker when YOU wont even take five minutes to explain whats wrong with the information in that five minute video.such hypocrisy.:cuckoo:

your such a pathetic troll.I gave you tons of evidence in that link I posted and listed all the facts that anybody can find out themselves who dont go into it seeing only what they WANT to see that it was an inside job.you ran off like the coward you are and didnt even try to refute them.cant get anymore pathetic than you are.you would be laughed out of debating hall in minutes with your pathetic dabating skills.

all you keep doing is trolling running off like a coward when challenged to refute the facts.Im done with you.Have fun talking to yourself.
Why don't you produce all the hijackers you say are alive and then call a news conference? I guess you never read the one article by a German woman who was the girlfriend of one of these hijackers who said he told her good-bye and stated that she wouldn't see him again. (and shortly thereafter 9/11 occurred). Meanwhile, if it makes you happy to be a conspiracy crackpot, go for it. We wouldn't want to deny you this pleasure. I certainly would like to see you thrown into the cell with one of the planners of 9/11, and you tell him that he and his gang didn't do 9/11 and that it was Israel and the U.S. From pictures of him, he looks like a pretty mean tough guy, and I don't think he would enjoy hearing the nonsense that comes gushing out of you.

Virtually every shocking event, from Lincoln's assasination to the Indian Ocean tsunami, has conspiracy theory proponents. Many of these events elicit multiple, often conflicting theories. There has been a virtual war among the 9/11 theorists who are vying for recognition for their conclusions.

Myself I am a conspiracy REALIST.Unlike you trolls I am objective and open minded and not afraid of the truth about our government and dont run away from evidence and facts presented to me and dont go into it like you Bush dupes do only seeing what you WANT to see.:cuckoo:
It is over two weeks from September 11th. Why not come back next year on September 11th after you have found a way to figure out how you can convince us that those two planes flew themselves into the WTC or perhaps you can convince us that it was the passengers and not the Muslim terrorists who convinced the pilots to fly the planes into those buildings. Meanwhile, we have read enough about these Muslim homicide bombers to see that they don't mind taking out themselves as long as they take out others with them, even if it means Muslims of different sects. You can be a martyr for Allah too. Just do it in the middle of some desert, and instead of taking out innocent people, take out a few snakes and scorpions.

Profits of 9-11

frady cat trolls like you and him do yeah. your running away right now as well just like him refusing to take five minutes of your time to look at that video and try to debunk it as well.:lol:

oh and here it is.dont know why I bother posting the link or the video since you wont read it or watch it. Boy are you dense,I shouldnt have to do this for you.You could have done this yourself.Havent you heard of the word Google?:lol::lol::lol:

You are obviously dense as well about how corrupt our government is otherwise you would know the history of Schippers trial against Clinton and how both the republicrats and the demopublicans-their one in the same,both sold out the american people and helped Bill Clinton at the trial.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q--dFRom--k]David Schippers had advance knowledge of 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Wikipedia is a joke source,they can type in ANYTHING they want to there.you guys are the one denying reality,not me.that therefore makes you stupid.lol.

oh and now that I showed you the evidence like you asked about Schippers,let me guess,schippers is just a conspiracy nutcase and all those high ranking people in the military in my link are as well and the justice department and congress are all looking out for us and have our best interests at heart right?:lol::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Calm yourself, Princess, or take your meds.
You seem to think everyone who doesn't buy your silliness is stupid which pretty much exposes the depth of your intelligence.
I looked at your video and as you claim about Wikipedia, anyone can upload a video to the Internet.
As for your claim that Schippers is a NY attorney ... well, you might want to check your facts.
Now did you find anything which supports his claims or are we to take his (and your) word for it?

Profits of 9-11

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q--dFRom--k]David Schippers had advance knowledge of 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

You posted an obscure website which offers no proof of Shipper's claims. Note the language (bold below) in your "proof." Additionally there is no proof that Executive Order even exists (got a copy handy?). There's a lot of lame people just like you trying to get a piece of 9/11 glory. Instead I suggest you get a life.
Your "proof":
President Bush had signed Executive Order W199-I, which basically told the FBI to back off and stated that any agents who interfere with the missions that these suspects were on would be arrested. After being threatened with this, FBI agent Robert Wright, along with Larry Klayman, President of Judicial Watch, got up on national TV and said, "We can't tell you what we know. Here's a letter threatening to arrest us," then added, "all we can [tell you] is the Bushs vacation with the Bin Ladens." The "Flight of Fancy", which provided dozens of Bin Laden family members with FBI-assisted flights out of the country, without interrogation, while private flights were still grounded, virtually solidifies this.

Profits of 9-11

It's not surprising that one such as you would whine about others "running away" from your "facts" as you dance away from the factual refutation of your OP in this thread.
Hypocritical yet soooooo typical.

Here's How Much America REALLY Spends On Israel's Defense - Business Insider

you ARE running away from the facts.you have proven that in spades.see unlike you trolls I am mature enough to say yeah thats probably nore accurate than mine but you trolls keep running away like cowards when challenged to refute that video or those links.:clap2: you all know it,I know it.:cuckoo:

Instread of trolling,you might want to try and be mature and admit I am right that the one who is so hypocritical is Hossfly since that coward keeps running off away from my links and videos and wont look at them and try to refute them.You might try and point out HIS hypocrisy of expecting me to that read that propaganda book when he wont even take five minutes of his time to watch a video.You might try and be mature and say that instead of kissing his ass all the time.:ahole-1:

So you're saying there is something suspect about the claim made by Ashkenazi in your OP or have you had a change of heart about the conspiracy theory website BS you been dumping on this board?

You can find websites which will satisfy your disease, Princess, but they can't cure you.

Just think of him as something that crawled out of the woodwork. I wonder if he attended the music jamboree featuring NeoNazi music at the farm of one of the previous message board posters who was blaming America and Israel for 9/11 immediately after it happened.

I find I hit the "thanks" button when someone posts something (generally better than I could say it) which saves me the trouble of doing it. Check out 9/11NutJob's "thanks" to posts ratio.
Nearly 6000 posts and 239 thanks. I've never seen anyone here with anything like it.
Evidently he fools no one with his shrill silliness and "you're stupid" posting style. No one.

You seem to think everyone who doesn't buy your silliness is stupid which pretty much exposes the depth of your intelligence.
I looked at your video and as you claim about Wikipedia, anyone can upload a video to the Internet.
As for your claim that Schippers is a NY attorney ... well, you might want to check your facts.
Now did you find anything which supports his claims or are we to take his (and your) word for it?

you have obvioulsy done no research.Its a well known fact that that Bush had multiple warnings around the world from leaders of other countries there would be terrorists attacks and he ignored them and had no interest in them.you didnt even listen to the video.

I dont need to take meds,you need to stop being afraid ignoring evidence and facts.according to your hysterical logic,these people below are nut cases.:lol::lol::D

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

then if you watched the video you now know Bush allowed the attacks to happen and wanted them to happen.:clap2: you ignored that link and have done no research on this so until you stop being afraid like that troll you kiss the ass of is,then your a waste of time. sorry its a well known FACT he was an attorney that those FBI agents went to.deal with it.:lol:

Oh and thats hysterical how you ignore what a troll dumbfuck frady cat hossfly is.He obviously has reading comprehen sion problems in the fact he doesnt understand what IM DONE FOR means the way he talked to himself just now.

Last edited:

David Schippers had advance knowledge of 9/11 - YouTube

you have obvioulsy done no research.Its a well known fact that that Bush had multiple warnings around the world from leaders of other countries there would be terrorists attacks and he ignored them and had no interest in them.you didnt even listen to the video.

yeah, I watched and listened, Princess, and there was no specific info which would have lead anyone to know exactly what was coming or where. Do you suggest we shut down the country everytime some nutball threatens the US?
Now on a more real note:

The Lookout | News Blog - Yahoo! News
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested a 21-year-old Bangladeshi man in New York on Wednesday after he allegedly attempted to detonate what he thought was a thousand-pound bomb at the Federal Reserve Bank in lower Manhattan.

The man, Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis, was arrested after he bought and attempted to use explosives that were "rendered inoperable" by agents working undercover for the bureau's New York Field Office's Joint Terrorism Task Force, the FBI said, adding that the public was never in danger."

You posted an obscure website which offers no proof of Shipper's claims. Note the language (bold below) in your "proof." Additionally there is no proof that Executive Order even exists (got a copy handy?). There's a lot of lame people just like you trying to get a piece of 9/11 glory. Instead I suggest you get a life.
Your "proof":
President Bush had signed Executive Order W199-I, which basically told the FBI to back off and stated that any agents who interfere with the missions that these suspects were on would be arrested. After being threatened with this, FBI agent Robert Wright, along with Larry Klayman, President of Judicial Watch, got up on national TV and said, "We can't tell you what we know. Here's a letter threatening to arrest us," then added, "all we can [tell you] is the Bushs vacation with the Bin Ladens." The "Flight of Fancy", which provided dozens of Bin Laden family members with FBI-assisted flights out of the country, without interrogation, while private flights were still grounded, virtually solidifies this.

your funny.you only see what you WANT to see,you ignored everything Larry Clayman said and you also ran away from those facts in that five minute video like fellow troll frady cat hossfly did.:lol::lol::lol: obscure website,.your funny,thats all well known facts. :lol:

I'll get a life when you stop being afraid of the truth.:lol::lol::lol:

when you stop running away from those facts in that five minute video and kissing that frady cat troll hossflys ass.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

Last edited:

Your "proof":

your funny.you only see what you WANT to see,you ignored everything Larry Clayman said and you also ran away from those facts in that five minute video like fellow troll frady cat hossfly did.:lol::lol::lol: obscure website,.your funny,thats all well known facts. :lol:

when you stop running away from those facts in that five minute video and kissing that frady cat troll hossflys ass.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:
I am really surprised that Mr. 9/11 Inside Job isn't down at Gitmo right now kissing the rear ends of those Muslim terrorists who have admitted that they planned and had carried out 9/11. Maybe the weenie Mr. 9/11 Inside Job is afraid to approach these Muslim terrorists because he knows they wouldn't be too happy with him taking away the credit for something they are so proud of accomplishing. Sayit, all you can do is just laugh at these ridiculous posters like this one. For all we know, he is the one who is paid to post his nonsense, but he finds it more expedient to claim that others are being paid to post.

Your "proof":

Woo. You need to check yourself in, Princess ... you're about to blow another gasket. :D

Forum List

Back