US taxpayers paid more to Israeli defense budget than Israelis.

Whomever is running this Veterans Today news site can't get enough of saying derogatory things about Israel, but of course the people behind this site close their eyes to the Muslim atrocities happening in the world today. It's a shame we can't throw the poster "9/11 Inside Job" into the cell with one of the planners of 9/11.. He wouldn't be too happy with someone saying it is an inside job when he is proud of what he accomplished, and "9/11 Inside Job" will have to use the ambulance that will be standing by.

Was it ChickeNetanyahoo when asked how 9/11 affected Israel and he said : "Its good for Israel."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
It's a shame that you and Pbel are so dense that you don't realize what he meant was that now the world will see what Israel was up against for all these years. Perhaps he didn't say it in the correct words, but no doubt that was his intention, and I think most people had the brains to realize what he meant.. No doubt both of you didn't care about all those suicide attacks on innocent people, even though some of these innocent people happened to be non Jews like Christians and Muslims living in Israel. I guess it is the same when you read about the blood running in the streets of Pakistan from suicide bombers when the Sunnis take out the Shiites or the Ahmadis. If you can't blame something on Israel, then the both of you are not interested.

Was it ChickeNetanyahoo when asked how 9/11 affected Israel and he said : "Its good for Israel."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
It's a shame that you and Pbel are so dense that you don't realize what he meant was that now the world will see what Israel was up against for all these years. Perhaps he didn't say it in the correct words, but no doubt that was his intention, and I think most people had the brains to realize what he meant.. No doubt both of you didn't care about all those suicide attacks on innocent people, even though some of these innocent people happened to be non Jews like Christians and Muslims living in Israel. I guess it is the same when you read about the blood running in the streets of Pakistan from suicide bombers when the Sunnis take out the Shiites or the Ahmadis. If you can't blame something on Israel, then the both of you are not interested.

Honestly Hoss, your opinion is that of an Israeli apologist...Of course I'm sick of seeing atrocities on both sides, that’s the face of War...

Why don't the Israelis give up the occupation and stop stealing land? Instead of peace offering Israel is intent of pushing out a defenseless people who have to commit suicide to fight back...that's nothing new in war.

Why not a two state solution rather than continue building settlements on the spoils of war on un-armed people?

The first victim of this war has truly been the truth!

Last edited:

Honestly Hoss, your opinion is that of an Israeli apologist...Of course I'm sick of seeing atrocities on both sides, that’s the face of War...

Why don't the Israelis give up the occupation and stop stealing land? Instead of peace offering Israel is intent of pushing out a defenseless people who have to commit suicide to fight back...that's nothing new in war.

Why not a two state solution rather than continue building settlements on the spoils of war on un-armed people?

Do you really think that if there were two states tomorrow with the Israelis and Palestinians living side by side the Arabs would not want to destroy Israel? Did you hear what that nut from Iran said? He means what he says, and so do the rest of the Arabs because they can't stand to see any Jews governing any land in the Middle East. Pbel, do you like to travel? Just take a short trip to Gaza and tell the Hamas leaders to change their charter about destroying Israel. Then you can figure out how to get the rest of the Arab states to accept a small piece of land governed by Jews. And honestly, Pbel, reading your opinions reminds me of why the term Dhimwit came into being. By the way, Pbel, do you see Tibetan suicide bombers? Mostly what you hear is a Buddhist setting himself on fire as a protest against China, but he is not putting on a bomb belt to take out innocent people. Christians and Hindus are being killed in Pakistan, but you don't see them putting on bomb belts in retaliation

Israel has gooten their asses whiped time after time according to the bible. who is to say it will not happen again and be gods will? As it was many times before.

Why should Israel give up parts of it's historical territory and homeland? did doing such a thing ever helped the Jews before?:eusa_eh:

Why should Israel give up parts of it's historical territory and homeland? did doing such a thing ever helped the Jews before?:eusa_eh:

Help them? I dunno but it was in gods plan according to the bible.

They gave it up willingly once to go work in Egypt.

israel has gooten their asses whiped time after time according to the bible. Who is to say it will not happen again and be gods will? As it was many times before.

אלא שבכל דור ודור עומדים עלינו לכלותנו, והקדוש ברוך הוא מצילנו מידם

Last edited:
Why did people quit writing the bible?

I mean esp those parts in the old testament about who beget who. People kept on begetting but no one wrote it down...

God's plan is the same destiny you plan for yourself. The prophecy given to us in the Tanakh, however, says that at the end of the day, the people of Israel will sit in the complete land of Israel.

But you still didn't answer my guestion. After the disangagements, and the expelling of Jews from their lands, not only it brought nothing good, but now more Jews are at risk. So why would Israel want to do those things again

God's plan is the same destiny you plan for yourself. The prophecy given to us in the Tanakh, however, says that at the end of the day, the people of Israel will sit in the complete land of Israel.

But you still didn't answer my guestion. After the disangagements, and the expelling of Jews from their lands, not only it brought nothing good, but now more Jews are at risk. So why would Israel want to do those things again
You DID NOT MAKE PEACE BUT PIECE...Plus,

Your jibberish, and your hocus pokas belief in a personal god and the torah is an isult to human intellegience...one of the smartist Jews on earth, Albert Einstein acknowledged your
falacies and myths by refusing to become president of a Jewish State.

Your jibberish, and your hocus pokas belief in a personal god and the torah is an isult to human intellegience...one of the smartist Jews on earth, Albert Einstein acknowledged your

You started to talk about prophecies, yet you call me hoka poka whaever when I fix your incorrect statement.? You're one insane dude.

I wonder if Pbel can tell us what Board of Governors Einstein served on and what institute he left his papers to. Since Pbel is so knowledgeable about Einstein, he probably has this information right at his fingertips.

Boker Tov, Kinderlach!
I haven't the time to read all the responses to this post but I did read "Business Insider's" reaction last week:
Here's How Much America REALLY Spends On Israel's Defense
Michael Kelley|Sep. 20, 2012
Read more: Here's How Much America REALLY Spends On Israel's Defense - Business Insider

Given that U.S. military aid to Israel was $2.775 billion in 2010, $3 billion in 2011, $3.07 billion in 2012 (and $3.15 billion per year from 2013-2018) while Israel's defense budget is around $15 billion, it made us wonder how much Israeli taxpayers contribute and where the other $12 billion non-U.S. aid comes from.

We emailed Shmuel Even, an expert of Israel's defense at the Institute for National Security Studies in Tel Aviv, who told us that Israel's up-to-date defense budget for 2012 is $15 billion, with 70 percent contributed by Israeli taxpayers, 21 percent coming from U.S. aid and 9 percent coming from Defense Ministry income.

That would put the Israeli taxpayer contribution at $10.5 billion, compared to $3.15 billion from the U.S. (Even added that the U.S. aid in 2011 was $3.1 billion and that most of the aid comes in weapons as opposed to cash.)

So was Lt. Gen. Ashkenazi—who served as the IDF supreme commander from 2007 to 2011—simply mistaken? Or is he alluding to something that one of Israel's top researchers doesn't know?

Shmuel Even watched the video of Ashkenazi's speech and said the former IDF chief "said it, but I don't know why."

Even added that Ashkenazi "also said that the U.S. military aid is $3B. So he knows the numbers."

Read more: Here's How Much America REALLY Spends On Israel's Defense - Business Insider

Whomever is running this Veterans Today news site can't get enough of saying derogatory things about Israel, but of course the people behind this site close their eyes to the Muslim atrocities happening in the world today. It's a shame we can't throw the poster "9/11 Inside Job" into the cell with one of the planners of 9/11.. He wouldn't be too happy with someone saying it is an inside job when he is proud of what he accomplished, and "9/11 Inside Job" will have to use the ambulance that will be standing by.

No its trolls like you who close their eyes to the autrocities Israel does.call up the neocons in the Bush administration then and ask them if I can be thrown in with them since they orchestrated it.
All you have to do is request permission to visit one of the planners of 9/11 in his cell. Maybe the government will be kind enough to let some conspiracy nut visit him. You tell his terrorist to his face that you are not letting him take credit for 9/11 because you want to give the Muslim terrorists a free pass.

Go read Masterminds of Terror in which one of the terrorists tells an Al Jazeera reporter just how 9/11 was planned and carried out. We here in America are grateful that these terrorists (which you seem to give a pass to for some reason) weren't able to carry out all their plans since they had intended to hit Chicago and Los Angeles. Say, maybe you are an Islamic terrorist yourself and want to take the heat off your fellow terrorists. Perhaps the FBI should be investigating you. As the readers can see this 9/11 guy seems loathe to mention all the atrocities committed by Muslims even though millions and millions of innocent people were killed. If he is not a Muslim himself (and of course of the right sect), then he would be very, very foolish to think they would leave him alone being an Infidel.

nice dodge,like clockwork,just like the frady cat Bush dupe you are. you run away when challenged to refute these facts,congrats.:clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

You not only ignored those facts in that video like the coward you are, you also ignore facts that the CIA funded al-queda and the Bush family was friends with the Bin Ladens and allowed them to leave the country when nobody else would. :clap2:

you ignore as well that some of the alleged highjackers turned up alive and that Bin laden was not on the FBI's most wanted list for 9/11.

your so stupid you fall for propaganda like that book all the time. there are no cells for the terrorists because if there were,the real terrorists-the neocons in the Bush administration,Clinton and many other government officials would be in those terrorist cells. they are the REAL terrorists.

your so stupid you ignore facts as well that FBI agents went to david schippers a lawyer in new york to try and represent them about upcoming terrorists attacks in new york.they tried to warn their superiours and they were told to back off of it by them so they went to schippers who tried to warn attorney general ashcroft about it who ignored him and never got back to him despite all his many attempts.

Oh and Bushwacker had MULTIPLE warnings from other different countrys but he ignored all of them and spent most his first nine months in office mostly on his ranch.

Oh and the other thing that proves your in denial and afraid of the truth is that if it was just mere incompetence on the governments part for the attacks happening which was their explanation,there should have been multiple firings from top brass in the pentagon and NORAD for their incompetence and NOBODY got fired.

ever get tired of getting your ass handed to you on a platter? guess not.

soon as you watch that video and try and debunk those facts that you ran away from,I'l read that book you mentioned.you wont watch it though and attempt it,you ran off once from that challenge,you'll do it again.everyone always does.:lol:

Cheney and Bush proffited immensely from the attacks and that IS money Im talking about.you only see what you want to see though so you wont read any of these links below of course. Muslims had nothing to gain by this,Israel,Cheney and Bush had plenty to gain though.

http://www.takeoverworld.info/profits.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/congress-must-cut-off-bush-family-war-profits/

Last edited:
No its trolls like you who close their eyes to the autrocities Israel does.call up the neocons in the Bush administration then and ask them if I can be thrown in with them since they orchestrated it.
All you have to do is request permission to visit one of the planners of 9/11 in his cell. Maybe the government will be kind enough to let some conspiracy nut visit him. You tell his terrorist to his face that you are not letting him take credit for 9/11 because you want to give the Muslim terrorists a free pass.

Go read Masterminds of Terror in which one of the terrorists tells an Al Jazeera reporter just how 9/11 was planned and carried out. We here in America are grateful that these terrorists (which you seem to give a pass to for some reason) weren't able to carry out all their plans since they had intended to hit Chicago and Los Angeles. Say, maybe you are an Islamic terrorist yourself and want to take the heat off your fellow terrorists. Perhaps the FBI should be investigating you. As the readers can see this 9/11 guy seems loathe to mention all the atrocities committed by Muslims even though millions and millions of innocent people were killed. If he is not a Muslim himself (and of course of the right sect), then he would be very, very foolish to think they would leave him alone being an Infidel.

nice dodge,like clockwork,just like the frady cat Bush dupe you are. you run away when challenged to refute these facts,congrats.:clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

You not only ignored those facts in that video like the coward you are, you also ignore facts that the CIA funded al-queda and the Bush family was friends with the Bin Ladens and allowed them to leave the country when nobody else would. :clap2:

you ignore as well that some of the alleged highjackers turned up alive and that Bin laden was not on the FBI's most wanted list for 9/11.

your so stupid you fall for propaganda like that book all the time. there are no cells for the terrorists because if there were,the real terrorists-the neocons in the Bush administration,Clinton and many other government officials would be in those terrorist cells. they are the REAL terrorists.

your so stupid you ignore facts as well that FBI agents went to david schippers a lawyer in new york to try and represent them about upcoming terrorists attacks in new york.they tried to warn their superiours and they were told to back off of it by them so they went to schippers who tried to warn attorney general ashcroft about it who ignored him and never got back to him despite all his many attempts.

Oh and Bushwacker had MULTIPLE warnings from other different countrys but he ignored all of them and spent most his first nine months in office mostly on his ranch.

Oh and the other thing that proves your in denial and afraid of the truth is that if it was just mere incompetence on the governments part for the attacks happening which was their explanation,there should have been multiple firings from top brass in the pentagon and NORAD for their incompetence and NOBODY got fired.

soon as you watch that video and try and debunk those facts that you ran away from,I'l read that book you mentioned.you wont watch it though and attempt it,you ran off once from that challenge,you'll do it again.everyone always does.:lol:

Cheney and Bush proffited immensely from the attacks and that IS money Im talking about.you only see what you want to see though so you wont read any of these links below of course. Muslims had nothing to gain by this,Israel,Cheney and Bush had plenty to gain though.

Profits of 9-11

Congress Must Cut Off Bush Family War Profits | Global Research

You are correct... normal people do run from people like you.
Just for kicks, could you post some supporting evidence of Schippers claims?
It seems to me you have precious little room to refer to others as "stupid."
Conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Profits of 9-11

It's not surprising that one such as you would whine about others "running away" from your "facts" as you dance away from the factual refutation of your OP in this thread.
Hypocritical yet soooooo typical.

Here's How Much America REALLY Spends On Israel's Defense - Business Insider

Profits of 9-11

Has it ever occurred to you that conspiracy nuts like you are the ones who are stupid? Here the actual planners of 9/11 are so proud of their work. They brought New York (and really the rest of the country) down on their knees) and crackpots like 9/11 Inside Job (what a ridiculous screen name that only someone with a childish mind would have as a screen name like that) wants us to believe that it wasn't these Muslim terrorists. When 9/11 happened, AOL set up a message board where AOL members could talk about it, and right away before the dust even began to settle, the United States and Israel were accused of this atrocity. Were you one of the NeoNazis or other crazies who began saying that?

Profits of 9-11

Has it ever occurred to you that conspiracy nuts like you are the ones who are stupid? Here the actual planners of 9/11 are so proud of their work. They brought New York (and really the rest of the country) down on their knees) and crackpots like 9/11 Inside Job (what a ridiculous screen name that only someone with a childish mind would have as a screen name like that) wants us to believe that it wasn't these Muslim terrorists. When 9/11 happened, AOL set up a message board where AOL members could talk about it, and right away before the dust even began to settle, the United States and Israel were accused of this atrocity. Were you one of the NeoNazis or other crazies who began saying that?

Virtually every shocking event, from Lincoln's assasination to the Indian Ocean tsunami, has conspiracy theory proponents. Many of these events elicit multiple, often conflicting theories. There has been a virtual war among the 9/11 theorists who are vying for recognition for their conclusions.

Forum List

Back