ChickenYahoo

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by pbel, Sep 25, 2012.

1. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Israelis shrug at Netanyahu's urgent warnings on Iran - Yahoo! News

Even as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu presses the US for “red lines” on Iran’s nuclear development and Iran ramps up its rhetoric, Israelis don’t seem to be expecting a war with Iran anytime soon – and are not frantically preparing for one.

Yes, Iran is a dangerous regime, most say. But even as some get new gas masks and repair their bomb shelters, more than half say they think Mr. Netanyahu's statements about launching an Israeli strike on Iran are a bluff intended to pressure the US to do the job instead.

2. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,681
    The question is, what's going on behind closed doors? Secrecy and subterfuge is exciting to read about after the fact.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    I'm sure that AIPAC has its hands around the President's cahunas squeezing silent promises...Heck, who woundn't want somebody else to fight your wars? We have endured 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, what's one more...its Americans dying for the Israeli cause.

Money influence by PACs that have a foreign power's interests are un-American in my view...

4. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,110
    peeballs------you should try not to make it so obvious that you are a shill for the islamo nazi cause

5. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Oh Rose, isn't obvious that his-own people know the AIPAC Plan..."We Control'" is not an empty boast. As for Iran, go get'em Israel, do the ME a favor and help the Sunnis become the Power brokers and maybe a permanent peace!

I support that...but ChickenYahoo is not a recipe...its Israeli Policy.

6. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,681
    Pbel is back to AIPAC once again. Meanwhile, how is he sure that the Saudis are not pressuring Obama since they would have a lot to lose (as well as the Emirates) if iran shot off a nuclear weapon. It's always the Jews, right Pbel? Our soldiers are always dying for the Jews. Perhaps Pbel should stand by at some base where some of our military is returning from Afghanistan and ask them if they were in Afghanistan because of Israel.

7. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,681
    Isn't it ridiculous for Pbel to constantly refer to that fake quote? There are so many lobbies here in America, but her closes his eyes to that. Meanwhile, he does his best to incite anyone reading this board (as well as he did another board) to be against the Jews. Phillip, do you by chance have some Arab blood in you that you act like such a Dhimwit? We know that there were Arabs in Sicily at one time, and perhaps one of your ancestors was one.

8. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    The Marinos in my family tree were Sephardic Jews who converted to Christianity when Spain ruled Sicily in 1492...

It has nothing to do with the Jews...Go ahead and attack...just leave America out of it...I'm tired of protecting Oil Routes for the Saudis, Europeans and every one else...The USA only Imports 18% from the ME, we'll manage.

9. Hossfly

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,681
    I guess Phillip really knows for sure that he doesn't have any Arab genes from one ancestor or two without having a DNA test even though there were plenty of Arabs in Sicily at one time. It certainly looks like Phillp doesn't want to go to any base and ask the returning military from Afghanistan if they were over there for Israel.

10. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Why is it that you favor an American attack on Iran? How would it benefit America...an attack will surely close the oil routes...RU an Israeli?