US submarine hits underwater object in South China Sea

This is what is known as an USO. Unidentified Submerged Object.

They are almost as common as UFO's, or UAP's as they're now called, with many credible reports.

Did our submarine crash into one? They won't tell us, but they didn't hit a fish or a whale.

Oh, they maintain peace huh? Why is it when the US invades, bombs, interferes it's in the name of "peace", when others do it they're "aggressive"?

The US is as bad as China. China claims it flies planes over Taiwan due to "provocation", literally Taiwan being there is "provocation".
True, but what does this have to do with a US submarine crashing into an unknown object in the middle of the water?

True, but what does this have to do with a US submarine crashing into an unknown object in the middle of the water?

Well, it has to do with the claim of the OP that the submarine was in what China sees as its waters, what everyone else sees as international waters, close to China, and far from the US, and supposedly this is "keeping the peace".

What sort of thing do they suspect it's hit?

There's no real reason for a submarine, with it's technology, sonar, radars etc to hit anything other than a sleeping fish.

I think the captain has fucked up or their equipment failed and they're covering it up.
This isn’t WWII. Modern subs don’t use active sonar. They are holes in the water when it comes to emitting noise. Everything they use is passive and can’t detect anything that isn’t radiating noise or electronic waves. That being said they probably hit a Chinese diesel sub. Either by accident, or by playing chicken. The US and USSR used to play those games all the time during the Cold War.

1633764237711.png

I got it to work!

it worked!
Well, it has to do with the claim of the OP that the submarine was in what China sees as its waters, what everyone else sees as international waters, close to China, and far from the US, and supposedly this is "keeping the peace".

How does that explain the mysterious crash? Or are you diverting attention?

it worked!

How does that explain the mysterious crash? Or are you diverting attention?

Well, nothing we have explains the "mysterious crash". The US Navy doesn't seem to know, and it was their sub. So how are we supposed to know?

All we know is that people are using this for nationalistic purposes.

More leaked Navy footage of a USO, that went underwater. This stuff is all confirmed by the Navy and the Pentagon.

They don't know what they are, and they have unlimited access to our airspace and perform maneuvers that are physically impossible based on modern knowledge.. And they confirmed they pose a threat to national security.

It could be Chinese or Russian, but that's scary because it means they leap-frogged us by generations.

I doubt the USA would admit that. So it's probably not terrestrial.

Last edited:
Now, the sub could have hit a submerged Chinese stealth mine. That's definitely possible, if not probable. But the USO possibility is going to get huge online...

Now, the sub could have hit a submerged Chinese stealth mine. That's definitely possible, if not probable. But the USO possibility is going to get huge online...
That's because your average person online has the IQ of a watermelon.

WTF is a stealth mine? A submarine cannot detect any mines unless they are making noise. Since you have no idea what the depth was, what was used to anchor this so-called stealth mine you have created?

I can see the Chinese developing stealth technology underwater to protect the islands they are building.

But they also face the same problem of crashing into them. Unless they can detect them.

Either way, they're above our technology right now. We are a weak 2nd, if not 3rd. Bye Bye US superiority.

We have shit we can't explain buzzing our airspace, messing with our nuclear facilities, and posing a major threat to our national security and forces, and we can't explain it...

Is it really the Chinese?

What did trump do to fix these problems?

What is Joe doing differently than trump?

It's not BS, it is true. A US Navy submarine crashed into an unknown object underneath the water. Causing damage and injuries.

That's the truth.

What could have it crashed into to cause such damage and inju
That's the question.
Do you have a source OTHER THAN CNN? I mean, CNN :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back