US State Department Warns: Americans Urged to Reconsider Travel to China as of June 30th

Sorry, i was only responding to the portion that unkotare quoted, and thought that was the entire post. Didn't bother reading your whole post even though i quoted it.
Don't pay attention to him. He has an insane vendetta. The mods have been dealing with it.

A few years ago I was allowed to join an all Chinese, all age, art school. My sister in law is a Chinese National. These are children from affluent families so keep that in mind.

They all attended a Chinese school after school. Advanced subjects are taught as well as reading and writing Chinese and Chinese history. As much as possible the children are reminded they are Chinese. There is a conscious effort to prevent full assimilation. A Chinese who isn't fluent, cannot read and write is a loser. The children are sent home to live with relatives for awhile when they appear to stray.

These Children are highly intelligent and accomplished. Very proud to be Americans just a smidgen more proud to be Chinese.

What is interesting is the purpose behind birth tourism. What is it? The Chinese government supports it, promotes it. We naturally pay for all costs associated with the birth. We don't turn pregnant women about to drop away. Several birth tourism rings in Los Angeles were put out of business a few years ago. But why? What's the point?

What is interesting is the purpose behind birth tourism. What is it? The Chinese government supports it, promotes it. We naturally pay for all costs associated with the birth. We don't turn pregnant women about to drop away. Several birth tourism rings in Los Angeles were put out of business a few years ago. But why? What's the point?

Education

Forum List

Back