US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies'

For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him would not perish but receive everlasting life. John 3:16

I do not accept that Allah is God.

Sure you do. You simply ascribe a son to him.
You're not qualified to say what God I worship. I am. And I do not worship Allah.

Arabic speaking Christians call God "Allah" you infinitely ignorant dumbass.

Yes.

No.

No.
What about the ones who refuse to pay jizya?
armenian-genocide-02-jpg.jpg
That's what is commanded, but Kalam will not admit to it.

I need more proof than an Internet site to convince me of this. I've served with some pretty hard core salty M-F-ers and none of them would ever do anything like this. I will suggest this however; if you think you would not "want to" do something like this after a year in Afghanistan or Iraq than you're a better man than I. Of course we're civilized and even when we're in the midst of anger and outrage we are trained to treat people with respect where ever we come in contact with them

We're a nation that has bombed the fuck out of civilians that never did anything to the US but you find this hard to believe? If you look around there are independent sources confirming the info. I don't know if it's 100% true but Abu Ghraib was not a hollywood film.

It isn't any crusade
I know. I use the term in a tongue-in-cheek manner to mock Bush, Rumsfeld, and the rest of the silly morons who actually believe that it is a crusade. I'm aware that the average coalition soldier isn't a Christian zealot who believes that he's waging holy war.

and how are we occupiers if we are training their own military and security forces and they are electing THEIR OWN LEADERS?
Because those elections are taking place within the framework of a government that the West imposed on Afghanistan rather than one that Afghanistan chose for itself. Look at the fruits of your labor. The puppet government is corrupt and thuggish; the "security forces" are woefully incompetent and seem to consist largely of drug addicts and Taliban double agents.

No, the Taliban are a primitive and backward group that use a mixture of Shar'iah and barbaric tribal law in their legal code. Shari'ah cannot be mixed with anything.

If it as bad as you claim it is and you are a religous man then how come your ass is not over there right now helping them?
Because I'd be fighting for an alternative that really isn't any better. I have no interest in fighting against the United States.

You should know better and need to govern yourself accordingly.
Spare me the life lessons.

I agree with most of that. Good post.

These kinds of atrocities will continue to occur regularly as long as the Crusaders remain in places where they don't belong. It's time for the occupation to end.

I wish I had came across you in Iraq.

These kinds of atrocities will continue to occur regularly as long as the Crusaders remain in places where they don't belong. It's time for the occupation to end.

I wish I had came across you in Iraq.

Came across me? I don't swing that way, CornDog.

Odd that you jump immediately to a homosexual thought, considering you claim to not swing that way.

Forum List

Back